2 Muslim Women Stabbed in France By 2 White Women who yelled, "Arabs Go Home"

hopefully those two bitches are killed soon

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, hopemaxxer, Warlow and 2 others
They should protest against their own govt terrorizing the Middle East and North Africa for centuries and to this day.
The majority of French people do aren’t to blame for what their government does

All whites. Surprising considering how normally submissive modern whites are.

Whites are submissive to every group besides Muslims. That's why whites all chant Black Lives Matter and have Gay Pride Parades, celebrate trannies, make it illegal to question historical events like the Holocaust but will never in a million years chant Muslim or Middle Easten Lives Matter or call out their own govts for committing war crimes and international terrrorism in the Middle East and North Africa.

The majority of French people do aren’t to blame for what their government does
In a Democracy which holds open and free elections the govt are representative of the people of the country. The French People are at fault for the actions of their govt since out of their own free will they voted for war criminals and international terrorists. Western people are at fault for the actions of their govts since they out of their own free will voted for the likes of Macron, Merkel, Johnson, Trump, Bush, Obama, Blair, etc.

In a Democracy which holds open and free elections the govt are representative of the people of the country. The French People are at fault for the actions of their govt since out of their own free will they voted for war criminals and international terrorists. Western people are at fault for the actions of their govts since they out of their own free will voted for the likes of Macron, Merkel, Johnson, Trump, Bush, Obama, Blair, etc.
Macron was elected on a relatively liberal programme that didn’t really mention foreign policy however. Most people only really care about domestic policy only. Stuff that directly affects them.

in France there is a massive problem with a lack of integration and a ghettoisation. @Fatsofag can verify this. You have lots of Muslims who refuse to even speak to non Muslim french people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 4804
The French are the terrorists

Attachments

• C52B370A-92B6-4C16-BB5A-B7157F28D72C.jpeg
    C52B370A-92B6-4C16-BB5A-B7157F28D72C.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 84AC9D16-3174-4C83-B672-F5FA0B154E0E.jpeg
    84AC9D16-3174-4C83-B672-F5FA0B154E0E.jpeg
    549.2 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Macron was elected on a relatively liberal programme that didn’t really mention foreign policy however. Most people only really care about domestic policy only. Stuff that directly affects them.

in France there is a massive problem with a lack of integration and a ghettoisation. @Fatsofag can verify this. You have lots of Muslims who refuse to even speak to non Muslim french people
Thats because france has commited slaughters to muslims before. Since then the muslims (especially algerian) swore to never forget what happened. Also muslims fought for france during world wars as frontlines and cannonfodder but also never got recognized by the french military. Since then, algerian people refuse to become french and calls the other muslims who do it "harkis".
But overall it is now a minority of people because a lot of muslims are drinking alcohol, partying, and are fucking around like good french people. Degeneracy is too effective against new generations

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Shrek2OnDvD
tell that to english people who colonised a quarter of the planet

its always the frickin retarded eurocucks that say this shit
the strong dominate the weak

Always cage hard when some nigger tells me I am rich and wealthy because 'my ancestors stole Africa's resources'.

Like JFL, I was born in some white poverty-tier shit family in the netherlands . My grandparents were farmers living off the land in Poland. Wtf u want from me.
All my grandfathers brothers died in ww2 and he had to take the farm as malnourished 15 year old because his father was impaired and couldnt go properly aswell. His mother died at his birth and his step-mom and his father terrorised him. He had 5 heart strokes, nearly died of hunger in his teens and had an accident with motorcycle on the highway and slithered 20 metres and was paralysed for few weeks and couldnt go properly after that aswell

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 275 and Gosick
All my grandfathers brothers died in ww2 and he had to take the farm as malnourished 15 year old because his father was impaired and couldnt go properly aswell. His mother died at his birth and his step-mom and his father terrorised him. He had 5 heart strokes, nearly died of hunger in his teens and had an accident with motorcycle on the highway and slithered 20 metres and was paralysed for few weeks and couldnt go properly after that aswell
What country did they fight for?

Ok

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WTFCGod, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
What country did they fight for?
Germany
My grandgrandfather later on adopted an orphan wo then got a girlfriend in his late teens and stole the only car. Grandad had to take a loan for a car after having none for 2 years:lul:
Crazy times

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Gosick
FUCK NATO PIGS AND WESTERN ATHEIST DEGENERATES ALHAMUDILLILAH GOD IS GREAT

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Shrek2OnDvD, Arkantos and 2 others
So your source is a tweet and words of those women? Sounds like bs.

Last edited:
Germany
My grandgrandfather later on adopted an orphan wo then got a girlfriend in his late teens and stole the only car. Grandad had to take a loan for a car after having none for 2 years:lul:
Crazy times
fckk mirin hard. I thank them for their service. Hopefully they're with the fuhrer in a better place. I wonder what they would think if they saw Germany today.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Always cage hard when some nigger tells me I am rich and wealthy because 'my ancestors stole Africa's resources'.

Like JFL, I was born in some white poverty-tier shit family in the netherlands . My grandparents were farmers living off the land in Poland. Wtf u want from me.
Pretty much the same here. Living in the UK we get the most blame for imperialism. These ethnics and cucks somehow think all British people must be responsible, yet don't realise it was a tiny elite who built the British Empire. My ancestors were poor industrial factory workers, they were just as poor as the people Britian colonised.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 685
Whites are submissive to every group besides Muslims. That's why whites all chant Black Lives Matter and have Gay Pride Parades, celebrate trannies, make it illegal to question historical events like the Holocaust but will never in a million years chant Muslim or Middle Easten Lives Matter or call out their own govts for committing war crimes and international terrrorism in the Middle East and North Africa.
Thats cope muzzies hide under the veil of islamaphobia. In the US something like this would make national headlines. There is no opressive force keeping Muslims down. Quite the opposite, any wrong the Muslim community does is hidden under the guise of islamaphobia.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
  • So Sad
Good, Islam needs to be washed out. Just like all religions

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod
Good, Islam needs to be washed out. Just like all religions

I want a new religion that just says be a good human to all people and you be in heaven ffs

This would be too good to be true. They probably stabbed themselves just like when jews paint swastikas in their sinagogue doors and front porches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9090
If there was no European imperialism the world would be safer tbh
You have exceded your allotted amount of posts for today fatso. You are a resentful happa, you will get the rope twice, for being a blob and for being a resentful happa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Fake News anti-Muslim media covering up story. If it was the other way around it would be the top story in every Western Media Outlet and would be getting millions of clicks.

good

This would be too good to be true. They probably stabbed themselves just like when jews paint swastikas in their sinagogue doors and front porches.
it were jews most likely tbh

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
You have exceded your allotted amount of posts for today fatso. You are a resentful happa, you will get the rope twice, for being a blob and for being a resentful happa.
You’re a resentful virgin you get the rope twice incel.

Race war when?

• Love it
Jusie Smolet

Probably fake news. Even 2/10 white women have extremely easy lives (thanks to MILLIONS of ethnics gassing them up on social media) so they won’t throw away their lives and go er

Irony of degenerate whore trash french sluts whose country has colonized the Middle East and North Africa for centuries and stolen their natural resources telling "Arabs To Go Home" how about you scumbags gtfo out of the Middle East and North Africa?
your ancestors should have fought harder and not gotten conquered lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
tell that to english people who colonised a quarter of the planet

its always the frickin retarded eurocucks that say this shit
I've been trying to say this lol

Deathnicks always bang on about colonization because it helps them cope being subspecies whosee homelands are always going to be garbage.

Indians do it a lot in the UK.. it helps them justify their criminality and begging.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 6273
Deathnicks always bang on about colonization because it helps them cope being subspecies whosee homelands are always going to be garbage.

Indians do it a lot in the UK.. it helps them justify their criminality and begging.

Aren't Indians the highest earning, most educated ethnic group in the UK with the lowest crime rates? Lol.

Aren't Indians the highest earning, most educated ethnic group in the UK with the lowest crime rates? Lol.

There is a top percentage who are doctors, consultants, lawyers etc.. they do have that.. but the bulk of currys are shop keepers, toilet cleaners, and other low-end jobs.

The shopkeepers make a lot of money because they lie about their tax returns, employ people illegally (cash in hand) and other underhand practices to save.

They are second only to the Chinks. The Chinese in the UK are the number 1 money scammers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9090
Theres a reason for why they are. Its due to H1B Visa bullshit, it doesnt really mean much.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
There is a top percentage who are doctors, consultants, lawyers etc.. they do have that.. but the bulk of currys are shop keepers, toilet cleaners, and other low-end jobs.

The shopkeepers make a lot of money because they lie about their tax returns, employ people illegally (cash in hand) and other underhand practices to save.

They are second only to the Chinks. The Chinese in the UK are the number 1 money scammers.
Atleast you guys arent speaking German

racewar in france

Indians had 77% of their population above 25 holding a bachelor's degree iirc.
They are disproportionately represented in medical Fields especially as doctors. This increases for second generation immigrants.

Indians who work in low wage jobs are a minority.

Indians had 77% of their population above 25 holding a bachelor's degree iirc.
They are disproportionately represented in medical Fields especially as doctors. This increases for second generation immigrants.

Indians who work in low wage jobs are a minority.

You could be right.. It's the Pakistanis that are definitely garbage though

Fuck civilisation