2 questions prior to MSE

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
1) Should I have my teeth straightened prior to undergoing MSE or is it sufficient to do that after my first round of MSE

2) How do I measure IMW easily at home? I'm 10 days out from my ortho installing it in my mouth, I think it's best if I know some of the relevant measurements before meeting him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
1) Should I have my teeth straightened prior to undergoing MSE or is it sufficient to do that after my first round of MSE

2) How do I measure IMW easily at home? I'm 10 days out from my ortho installing it in my mouth, I think it's best if I know some of the relevant measurements before meeting him
1. it depends
be more specific

2. bite a newspaper and measure the distance between the first molars at the most gingival point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
lowiq. ask orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
1. it depends
be more specific

2. bite a newspaper and measure the distance between the first molars at the most gingival point
My teeth are at least slightly crowded and definitely not straight. This has bothered me for a long time.

My teeth are at least slightly crowded and definitely not straight. This has bothered me for a long time.
then go ahead use braces.... mse will just create gaps

Ask studyhacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, Need2Ascend, MentalistKebab and 2 others
It doesnt matter about ur imw, cos this is affected by molar tipping for most people.

It's the actual width of your upper jaw, from the outside of each alveolar bone that matters, compared to the lower jaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back