2 things that have improved a lot in the forum

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Greater divergence of idea
We have since @Grimba with his tutorials on how to masturbate with your finger in the ass, the @personalityinkwell
explaining why you should lower the age of consent

Less extremism and misogyny
It sounds kind of silly, but after I watched r / fds, I realized how much extremism can blind us and the importance of diverging ideas in a particular group

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, IdiAmin, Deleted member 3771 and 2 others
diversification is not always a good thing

My serious post had predominantly jfl reactions, which means that my opinion is shit:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

the best thing that happened to this forum is the prayers to gandy have increased.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 4106
Your name reminds me of that one eminem lyric

@personalityinkwell is banned tho

My serious post had predominantly jfl reactions, which means that my opinion is shit:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
You started it out by talking about shoving stuff up your butt to masturbate, what did you expect?

Less extremism and misogyny
It sounds kind of silly, but after I watched r / fds, I realized how much extremism can blind us and the importance of diverging ideas in a particular group
this but unironicaly

i fucking hated when someone wanted to argue the importance of being NT and someone would came like BRO CHAD ONLY (EVEN I FUCKING DO THIS SO PEOPLE THINK IM GIGA BLACKPILLED:kys: