2 ways to know if u will bald

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Found this great video, and this theory applies to any age, but is meant for those young enough to not be balding but are curious:

Tl;dw
- Hairline at 1 yr old= hairline at 35
- Good beard (and bodyhair) genetics= bad hair genetics and vice versa

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 3 others
good beard (and bodyhair) genetics= bad hair genetics and vice versa
This I don't agree with unless mena. Curries are hairy but they have the least norwooding% out of all caucasians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14470, Lolcel and 2 others
Doesnt maternal genes counT too
Like if you brothers of your mom dont go bald
Then you saved
All my maternal uncles are nw0/1 in their 40s so maybe im saved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, SOS-Sonic and volcelfatcel
This I don't agree with unless mena. Curries are hairy but they have the least norwooding% out of all caucasians
what about external factors?
My dad had to work in an ammonia exposed environment and got bald
will this affect me?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
My hairline as a child was very low tbh

Is it though? It looks roughly the same compared to whites.
Screenshot 20210718 022950

Btw im half curry with shitty beard, chest, and armpit hair and my dad is giga hairy (curry side).
Doesnt maternal genes counT too
Like if you brothers of your mom dont go bald
Then you saved
All my maternal uncles are nw0/1 in their 40s so maybe im saved
Yes it does, you interit the androgen receptor gene (how sensitive you are to balding) from your mother. But your dads side can affect things too, so its pretty vague compared to more specific signs like what i said.
what about external factors?
My dad had to work in an ammonia exposed environment and got bald
will this affect me?
Balding caused by external factors leads to diffuse thinning, not male pattern. And diffuse thinning is fixable by diet and good environment

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
View attachment 1230724
Btw im half curry with shitty beard, chest, and armpit hair and my dad is giga hairy (curry side).

Yes it does, you interit the androgen receptor gene (how sensitive you are to balding) from your mother. But your dads side can affect things too, so its pretty vague compared to more specific signs like what i said.

Balding caused by external factors leads to diffuse thinning, not male pattern. And diffuse thinning is fixable by diet and good environment
I was born with legit a head full of mid long black hair and had always low hairline
Do this help me ?

View attachment 1230724
I guess it depends on study or some shit then, at least from the maps I have seen. Mena and meds have highest balding then northern Europe then curries at last for caucasians

If ur Caucasian it's almost guaranteed you'll bald

• +1
I guess it depends on study or some shit then, at least from the maps I have seen. Mena and meds have highest balding then northern Europe then curries at last for caucasians

What caucasian go bald the less ?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I was born with legit a head full of mid long black hair and had always low hairline
Do this help me ?
Yes youre probably fine

Ye, im thinking that the reason why curries have the lowest rate of Caucasians is cuz they have admixture from other races with better balding genes. Basically, the more white passing curry u are the more chance of balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Ye, im thinking that the reason why curries have the lowest rate of Caucasians is cuz they have admixture from other races with better balding genes. Basically, the more white passing curry u are the more chance of balding
My brother could grow full beards at 16 and he has a lower hairline than me. Similar to zayn Malik

I have a higher hairline probably a bigger forehead tbh and I can't grow beards like him at this age.

• +1
Curries from what I have seen in maps. Curries only good trait is hair quality and longevity.
God nerfed Caucasians by giving them balding genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470 and volcelfatcel
My brother could grow full beards at 16 and he has a lower hairline than me. Similar to zayn Malik

I have a higher hairline probably a bigger forehead tbh and I can't grow beards like him at this age.
Whats you origin again ?

• +1
Curries from what I have seen in maps. Curries only good trait is hair quality and longevity.
You're such a mogger, not even kidding. You have insane features, coloring and hair. Top tier for an Indian.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
God nerfed Caucasians by giving them balding genes
Thankfully God gave us finasteride. if I do start balding I'll take it, if I want pregnancy I'll get off it.

• +1

16 sounds way too early to tell if he would bald (as for most people). Better to look at your pics at 1 yr old to have a better idea. But it seems like your hair will age better than his

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
Whats you origin again ?
I'm not even sure I've been called:
Latino
Iranian
Indid
Even Italian with a tone pic

I'm uncertain but if I had to guess some mountain Indid phenotype in hindu kush Afghanistan

• +1
16 sounds way too early to tell if he would bald (as for most people). Better to look at your pics at 1 yr old to have a better idea. But it seems like your hair will age better than his
I wish I had pics my parents don't have shit of me for the past 15 years 3 pics at most and none of them at 1.my brother had an extremely low hairline at that age tho

I'm not even sure I've been called:
Latino
Iranian
Indid
Even Italian with a tone pic

I'm uncertain but if I had to guess some mountain Indid phenotype in hindu kush Afghanistan
You dont know you exact origins ?

• +1
You're such a mogger, not even kidding. You have insane features, coloring and hair. Top tier for an Indian.
Thx man. Leaning out will be when I leave this site

• +1
I wish I had pics my parents don't have shit of me for the past 15 years 3 pics at most and none of them at 1.my brother had an extremely low hairline at that age tho
Youre brother is extremely lucky then, usually androgen receptors on beard and hair are similar. He got high sensitivity on the beard and low on the head. But if you wanna grow a beard u can just use minox tbh (my plan as well)

• +1
Youre brother is extremely lucky then, usually androgen receptors on beard and hair are similar. He got high sensitivity on the beard and low on the head. But if you wanna grow a beard u can just use minox tbh (my plan as well)
Yea I ascend hard with stubble in morphs. If I can't grow one I doubt it because I can grow facial hair just not in the same level as my brother.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Nope. I just know my grandpa was Arab that's really it
Arab from where
Jfl
You should lurk more you family
Btw since you live in latam
You have a Latam name ?

• +1
The good beard thing is bullshit

my dad is in his early 50s and doesn’t have any hair loss but gets a shadow after a day or two if he doesn’t shave and also my sisters boyfriend is balding heavily and has a bad hairline and loseing a lot of hair on his crown but has not much body hair

• +1
  • +1
i look in the mirror and i know

The good beard thing is bullshit

my dad is in his early 59s and doesn’t have any hair loss but gets a shadow after a day or two if he doesn’t shave and also my sisters boyfriend is balding heavily and has a bad hairline and loseing a lot of hair on his crown but has not much body hair
I think it's correlated cus high dht is good beard but what separates causation is the receptors in any area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and TheEndHasNoEnd
I think it's correlated cus high dht is good beard but what separates causation is the receptors in any area
To add, i have healthy testosterone levels blood tested and a good penis size. Hair androgen sensitivity is pretty separated from the rest of the body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
To add, i have healthy testosterone levels blood tested and a good penis size. Hair androgen sensitivity is pretty separated from the rest of the body
Zayn for example has insane beard genetics and is nw-1 like his dad

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 10987
Zayn for example has insane beard genetics and is nw-1 like his dad
Yea usually thats rare asf bc like i said hair (all hair on body) androgen receptors usually are the same. Could be a rare genetic mutation

• +1
Yea usually thats rare asf bc like i said hair (all hair on body) androgen receptors usually are the same. Could be a rare genetic mutation
What is the opinion finasteride 1mg? Does it affect pregnancy for example semen could cause deformstions on children etc.

I will likely get on finasteride if I see it ASAP once I'm 20-22like my dad he is nw 7 but my grandpa never balded. Its 50/50 for me

What is the opinion finasteride 1mg? Does it affect pregnancy for example semen could cause deformstions on children etc.

I will likely get on finasteride if I see it ASAP once I'm 20-22like my dad he is nw 7 but my grandpa never balded. Its 50/50 for me
Jesus christ im in the exact same boat as u. Whats even scarier is later genetic activation could literally change everything. Im pretty scared of the neurocranium shape= balding theory cuz i have the exact or near exact same neuro as my dad. Hopefully the skull shape theory is only for overall thinning rather than a pattern (i mean, nw is a standard pattern for men yet skull shapes are vastly different).

Also i doubt fin would do anything to offspring bc many men are on it and a portion of those prob have kids too. Theres a small chance of lower fertility but you just have to fuck more really

• +1
Jesus christ im in the exact same boat as u. Whats even scarier is later genetic activation could literally change everything. Im pretty scared of the neurocranium shape= balding theory cuz i have the exact or near exact same neuro as my dad. Hopefully the skull shape theory is only for overall thinning rather than a pattern (i mean, nw is a standard pattern for men yet skull shapes are vastly different).
My dad is dolio in terms of cranium, I'm meso

Also i doubt fin would do anything to offspring bc many men are on it and a portion of those prob have kids too. Theres a small chance of lower fertility but you just have to fuck more really
I asked before
Does fin cause deformstions and shit in your children? I saw a study, what's the consensus in that or is it a meme

For example I'd have to get off finasteride if I want a kid without deformations

My dad is dolio in terms of cranium, I'm meso
Im brachy lmao, maybe u remember from my hairline pic from another thread

The thing is people like zayn and other notable people with no balding are peanut head af. But also asians have the largest skull circumferences with the lowest rate of balding. I think its just genetic rather than mechanical really

• +1
Im brachy lmao, maybe u remember from my hairline pic from another thread

The thing is people like zayn and other notable people with no balding are peanut head af. But also asians have the largest skull circumferences with the lowest rate of balding. I think its just genetic rather than mechanical really
Asians have lowest dht so they look like prepubertal children at later ages jfl

I asked before
Does fin cause deformstions and shit in your children? I saw a study, what's the consensus in that or is it a meme

For example I'd have to get off finasteride if I want a kid without deformations
I edited my response, finasteride is a simple process of lowering your dht, your fertility might take a hit, but the most that means is you have to fuck more to get a kid, worst case scenario.

• +1
  • +1

I'll likely have to take finasteride seeing my hairline tbh, but let's hope I don't have to. If I do fuck it I guess, it's just gonna be 1mg for my youth years 20-50

I'll workout, and do other shit to keep my t high so I don't suffer as much

Looks like a 12 year old facially with a grown man's body
I think its cuz of their huge zygos that make their midface appear fuller, and the asian eye area ofc.

Regardless, anyone who roids will be bound to have much higher dht than the average man of any race, cuz t => dht. His hair is still in tact and full, it seems that asians hair specifically have low androgen receptors, probably way more resistant than the rest of their bodies

• +1
I'll likely have to take finasteride seeing my hairline tbh, but let's hope I don't have to. If I do fuck it I guess, it's just gonna be 1mg for my youth years 20-50

I'll workout, and do other shit to keep my t high so I don't suffer as much
Whats your nw? You can still do hardcore tmaxxing shit if u do hardcore hair drugs like fin and ru tbh. My advice is to roid for 20-35 + fin, and then cold turkey roids to maintain the minimal hair u lost. Past 35 slaying doesnt matter much tbh, it becomes a youth contest

• +1
Thank god they ugly + manlets + micropenis + low t :feelsmega:
Theyre actually the highest t of any race, but due to their low conversion of dht

• JFL
Whats your nw? You can still do hardcore tmaxxing shit if u do hardcore hair drugs like fin and ru tbh. My advice is to roid for 20-35 + fin, and then cold turkey roids to maintain the minimal hair u lost. Past 35 slaying doesnt matter much tbh, it becomes a youth contest
Norwood 0 but it's higher than my brother.
I don't wanna roid just my choice, I'll do it natty but keep hair. Body will just be a bonus to my face.

Finasteride 1mg if I start balding I wanna keep hair for most of my life tbh. Hair is such a vital part, Ill always have high smv with hair if I keep it.