2 ways to know if u will bald

Theyre actually the highest t of any race, but due to their low conversion of dht
>Theyre actually the highest t of any race
laugh laughing GIF

Norwood 0 but it's higher than my brother.
This could just be genetic variance or that youre older than him so a bigger skull gives u higher hairline. How old r u?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This could just be genetic variance or that youre older than him so a bigger skull gives u higher hairline. How old r u?
My forehead is bigger than his. He has a Zayn skull and very low naturally hairline,
My bigger skull or forehead could give me that yeah

I'm 16.9, but I have had zero hair loss signs so far I just have a higher hairline and still my dad has lost hair so Im glad to be getting this info young so I know what to do later. I have body hair and facial hair growth so yea I'm high dht

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
>Theyre actually the highest t of any race
laugh laughing GIF
"After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites. However, the DHT:testosterone ratio was highest in African-Americans, intermediate in whites, and lowest in Asian-Americans"

Dht is responsible for most of the androgenic traits, so their t actually means nothing really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
"After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, interme
diate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites. However, the DHT:testosterone ratio was highest in African-Americans, intermediate in whites, and lowest in Asian-Americans"

Dht is responsible for most of the androgenic traits, so their t actually means nothing really
T results

My forehead is bigger than his. He has a Zayn skull and very low naturally hairline,
My bigger skull or forehead could give me that yeah

I'm 16.9, but I have had zero hair loss signs so far I just have a higher hairline and still my dad has lost hair so Im glad to be getting this info young so I know what to do later. I have body hair and facial hair growth so yea I'm high dht
You could just be overworrying about this like i am, ive been autistically checking my hairline every day so many times a day ever since i got scared of recession. Id have peace of mind if i had a totally rounded hairline rather than straight. Im turning 20 in a bit over a month, honestly do fin once ur 20 cuz depending on ur puberty, u still have development left. Youll be able to tell the most during this time how much youll receede, because youll have the highest t of your life during this time. What people dont understand is balding is an accumulation over time thats why it seems like balding seems to slow down at later ages cuz of the t decline, despite it being the most bald age.

• +1
"After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites. However, the DHT:testosterone ratio was highest in African-Americans, intermediate in whites, and lowest in Asian-Americans"

Its weird tbh
I even think their normal t is low

• +1
Curry study tbh
Probably is. It's one of the few studies I saw with a compilation of several races who knows though, menas and curries have very high dht but curries seem to bald less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Probably is. It's one of the few studies I saw with a compilation of several races who knows though, menas and curries have very high dht but curries seem to bald less
"These data suggest that Indian men manifest a lower level of virilization compared to white Caucasian males and that this might be due to lower mean circulating testosterone levels rather than higher AR CAG repeat length or SHBG."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Balding caused by external factors leads to diffuse thinning, not male pattern. And diffuse thinning is fixable by diet and good environment
My dad has like a little bit of hair on top
his sides are fine

@volcelfatcel i saw somewhere that only 7% of the male pop has nw7. Our dads have rarer bad hair genes than never going bald lmaoo

• JFL
@volcelfatcel i saw somewhere that only 7% of the male pop has nw7. Our dads have rarer bad hair genes than never going bald lmaoo
Fucking brutal holy shit. My dad looks like the standard Iranid phenotype dolicho, he had good hair in his prime very thick but he balded horribly

• +1
Fucking brutal holy shit. My dad looks like the standard Iranid phenotype dolicho, he had good hair in his prime very thick but he balded horribly
I never saw older pics of my dad but he also said he had long thick hair. Bro, how did ur dads hairline look like around ur age and ask him when did he grow a full beard

What Norwood is he now?

• +1
Youre brother is extremely lucky then, usually androgen receptors on beard and hair are similar. He got high sensitivity on the beard and low on the head. But if you wanna grow a beard u can just use minox tbh (my plan as well)
I dont have a beard but head full of hair, i read if i use minox for beard it might can cause thinning or shedding on hair :/

i dont agree with the 1yo hairline comparaison.

Hair tends to mature past 18 and u get some slight thinking which is not really recession

Or just look at head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
i dont agree with the 1yo hairline comparaison.

Hair tends to mature past 18 and u get some slight thinking which is not really recession
So there's such thing as a mature hairline?

So there's such thing as a mature hairline?
It's like thinking at temple area without getting nw

My 3yo hairline is not the same as my 22, my forhead was smaller at 3y

And i don't have any balding

No 80yo have justin bieber 16yo square hairline even if they don't have hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
It's like thinking at temple area without getting nw

My 3yo hairline is not the same as my 22, my forhead was smaller at 3y

And i don't have any balding

No 80yo have justin bieber 16yo square hairline even if they don't have hairloss
Did ronald regan have it?

Found this great video, and this theory applies to any age, but is meant for those young enough to not be balding but are curious:

Tl;dw
- Hairline at 1 yr old= hairline at 35
- Good beard (and bodyhair) genetics= bad hair genetics and vice versa

I have bad beard genetics but my head is like a lush jungle

Or just look at head
My nigga how will you know if youre going to bald by looking at your head before the age of balding? Idiot

This I don't agree with unless mena. Curries are hairy but they have the least norwooding% out of all caucasians
They say that hairier people generally tolerate Fin better. Idk what that means, they have higher DHT? When running Test + Fin + RU I notice far more facial hair growth and have to shave every day. My DHT may still be high but I think there is a correlation with body/facial hair.

• +1
They say that hairier people generally tolerate Fin better. Idk what that means, they have higher DHT? When running Test + Fin + RU I notice far more facial hair growth and have to shave every day. My DHT may still be high but I think there is a correlation with body/facial hair.
That is my theory as well
the hairier the higher the tolerance
you have baseline high DHT

That is my theory as well
the hairier the higher the tolerance
you have baseline high DHT
I think so too. The weird thing is that 5ar inhibitors don’t seem to slow down beard growth. I’m not sure how useful DHT really is though. MPMD says it has some neurological/sexual function but Kevin Mann says it has no purpose last puberty.

• +1
I think so too. The weird thing is that 5ar inhibitors don’t seem to slow down beard growth. I’m not sure how useful DHT really is though. MPMD says it has some neurological/sexual function but Kevin Mann says it has no purpose last puberty.
i think dht is the biggest meme hormone in existence

beard growth is mostly genetical ngl
not even puberty based
it just happens if ur genes allow it

My nigga how will you know if youre going to bald by looking at your head before the age of balding? Idiot
Hair is probably thin and shit as a kid, if you think your hair was thick as a kid and your balding is major lie lol

Hair is probably thin and shit as a kid, if you think your hair was thick as a kid and your balding is major lie lol
Not the thickness but the nw pattern, but there are some kids with very thick hair which tend to have no nw. It seems unreasonable to you but thats the reason why not balding is giga rare