2 women that agreed to get a coffee canceled the date

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
After they asked my height. We already agreed on the date. I told them I am 177cm ( 5"9.5 , frauded half an inch, I am 5"9.) They both were honest enough to tell me that we should better not waste our time together. Man height pill is one of the most brutal ones, you can gymcel, you can make your face better, but you cant get taller unless you have 100k+ to spend and willing to be crippled for a long time.

I only needed 4cm (around 5"11) to make myself 180, that seems to be the magic number in western countries that gets a pass.

• +1
Reactions: cube
After they asked my height. We already agreed on the date. I told them I am 177cm ( 5"9.5 , frauded half an inch, I am 5"9.) They both were honest enough to tell me that we should better not waste our time together. Man height pill is one of the most brutal ones, you can gymcel, you can make your face better, but you cant get taller unless you have 100k+ to spend and willing to be crippled for a long time.

I only needed 4cm (around 5"11) to make myself 180, that seems to be the magic number in western countries that gets a pass.
I would trade my height for a better face

Do you live in Europe or the US?

Typa situations making you consider LL

Real advice, I'm 6'1~6'2 but whenever I go clubbing I wear air forces since they make me 6'3, you could also do inserts but thats some clown shit. So I'd say wear air forces and claim 180cm

Nigga why wouldn't you just larp about your height then jfl. Im also 175 but easily pass off as 180 with the proper shoes + good posture. Foids are way too low IQ to tell the difference between 2 inches, unless they're that same height themselves.

I’ve regularly had girls message directly to hookup, ask about height (5’10), then apologising for messaging as they thought I was taller, so brutal

• Woah
Reactions: audimax
Nigga why wouldn't you just larp about your height then jfl. Im also 175 but easily pass off as 180 with the proper shoes + good posture. Foids are way too low IQ to tell the difference between 2 inches, unless they're that same height themselves.
Because a lot of them can tell, especially ig they are themselves around 5'8. I had girls that said they are 5'8 actually being taller than me jfl. They deflate their height, we inflate

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
And I dont want to be dependant on height boosting heels forever. Once you start, you cant go back, and if you ever take them off inside, youre done

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius

Women say this shit and ask themselves why men lack empathy for them, theyre literally selectively genociding short men , i have 0 respect for them at all

You really are disqualified for 50% of women being 5"9.
I will try these exercise stretchint routines to grow taller that Chiropractitioners recommend. Maybe it is cope but at the end of the day I can only either get taller or stay the same, so i lose nothing.