<2 year working out eating right results NATTY (creatine + caffeine)

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
Weigh about 165 now 6ft.

30 years old, had 2 liver transplants when I was 20 and looked like the before pictures basically all of my twenties. I say all that so you guys understand that I don’t have great genetics.

For the past two years I’ve tried to workout everyday (because after the first few months of forcing myself to go now I really enjoy it and it’s the only thing that’s helped my depression). Also I’ve been tracking calories the last two years (now I have a good idea of how many calories are in stuff so I don’t need to be as obsessive about it).

Push, pull, push, pull, push, pull, legs

There are better transformations I’ve seen on this website, but I was a sickly skinny fat TURD for all of my twenties going in and out of hospitals, so if I can make this change YOU CAN TOO. In these last two years I’ve gotten sick like 4 times, had my appendix taken out and have had a head cold this whole last week (but I didn’t miss a gym day).

I know my legs suck but I stopped training them as much for awhile idk why but now they are catching up.

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpeg
    IMG_2464.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2463.jpeg
    IMG_2463.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2462.jpeg
    IMG_2462.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2461.jpeg
    IMG_2461.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2460.jpeg
    IMG_2460.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2459.jpeg
    IMG_2459.jpeg
    446.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Aero, MaestheticMaso and 4 others
whats the app in 1st one and how accurate is it

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
whats the app in 1st one and how accurate is it
It was the Amazon halo app and it’s no longer available. I loved it so much bros… it was pretty accurate I’d say but it was more accurate for tracking progress/trends

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
damn, good natty progress, mirin

why'd you have to get liver transplants?

• +1
damn, good natty progress, mirin

why'd you have to get liver transplants?
Primary sclerosis Cholangitis. And thanks dude. I literally had a biopsy last week but things are chill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser and xegigi
Mirin the documentation. How’d you supplement the lack of leg training too? Do you feel that your legs are underdeveloped in comparison to your upper body?

• +1
Bro selected a character

• +1
Mirin the documentation. How’d you supplement the lack of leg training too? Do you feel that your legs are underdeveloped in comparison to your upper body?
My legs are naturally really long and super skinny with no muscle but have made a lot of progress on them in the last couple months and I still get doms that lasts 3-4 days which is why I only do them once a week.

Yeah my legs are pretty underdeveloped looking but I don’t think it’s that bad anymore.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Bro your results so bad that its shocking me bro if u not a loser dm me for program i will do for free and train u to f prove wtf
My legs are naturally really long and super skinny with no muscle but have made a lot of progress on them in the last couple months and I still get doms that lasts 3-4 days which is why I only do them once a week.

Yeah my legs are pretty underdeveloped looking but I don’t think it’s that bad anymore.

Bro your results so bad that its shocking me bro if u not a loser dm me for program i will do for free and train u to f prove wtf
it’s been trial and error but I had a successful Bulk at the beginning of the year until I started my slow cut last month.

Programs are overrated, just log all your workouts, do more reps, increase weights, lift to failure with full rom and slow eccentric

good shit man keep it up
also u get with the looksmatched girl u sent?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SoberAndRetarded
honestly this is enough of a body halo imo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and reeceJen
bro his body is almost ideal all he needs is a better waistline.

• Love it
legend congrats man

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and SoberAndRetarded
good shit man keep it up
also u get with the looksmatched girl u sent?
I just got into a medical school 3 hours away last Tuesday that starts in 6 weeks and when I told her that she started making even worse excuses to not go out.

honestly this is enough of a body halo imo
Thanks man, this lighting helps but I think if I keep this cut going another couple weeks I’ll have a flat lower belly. Looksmax.org has changed my life and I owe a lot of people on here for encouraging me.

bro his body is almost ideal all he needs is a better waistline.
Thanks bro🙏

legend congrats man
thanks man 🙏

• +1
Reactions: k99
I just got into a medical school 3 hours away last Tuesday that starts in 6 weeks and when I told her that she started making even worse excuses to not go out.
fuck her
go slay a hot nurse

• +1

When you train hard enough the DOMS from leg movements could justify doing them 1x a week lol.

• +1
it’s been trial and error but I had a successful Bulk at the beginning of the year until I started my slow cut last month.

Programs are overrated, just log all your workouts, do more reps, increase weights, lift to failure with full rom and slow eccentric
Wtf u talking so stupid dm i make u gain 20kg in a month

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, LegitUser and SoberAndRetarded
Nice
Why did you have a liver transplant tho ? Drinking too much ? Also what were your symptoms of a very weak liver ?

• +1
Nice
Why did you have a liver transplant tho ? Drinking too much ? Also what were your symptoms of a very weak liver ?
Primary sclerosis cholangitis. I pretty much never drank before my transplants. Main symptoms are jaundice and fatigue but there are a lot of other symptoms I had too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Thanks man, this lighting helps but I think if I keep this cut going another couple weeks I’ll have a flat lower belly. Looksmax.org has changed my life and I owe a lot of people on here for encouraging me.

Thanks bro🙏

thanks man 🙏
Good job on med school bro. What specality do you think you will end up doing?

Primary sclerosis cholangitis. I pretty much never drank before my transplants. Main symptoms are jaundice and fatigue but there are a lot of other symptoms I had too
Was your digestion and absorption of food affected cted by that ? Hope you are doing good now
Also any natural remedies to heal liver ? Asking cuz I have been drinking way too much these days and I can feel pain in abdomen area (liver)

Good job on med school bro. What specality do you think you will end up doing?
Not sure yet, maybe internal med, anesthesia or peds. It’s possible I go into surgery

Was your digestion and absorption of food affected cted by that ? Hope you are doing good now
Also any natural remedies to heal liver ? Asking cuz I have been drinking way too much these days and I can feel pain in abdomen area (liver)
I was experiencing end stage liver disease for a little while before my transplants and I’m sure that it was. Natural remedies to heal liver is not drinking or habitually taking liver damage drugs. Your liver regenerates

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5.5psl