2 years of war. putin still can't do jack

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Tucker and others can jerk putin all they want—he's still not a Christian, not for values and has no power.

Hopefully Ukraine gets more funding and they get this manlet shit over with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 20399 and Shade91
Even if the west wins it’s gonna be a pyrrhic victory

too much codeine in my system

around the world
IMG 9747

IMG 9754
IMG 9755
IMG 9740
IMG 9705
IMG 9694

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Russia has always had legitimate security concerns. The west didn't want to have a dialogue, so after Russia's military operation failed as a means to get Ukraine to negotiate they were caught with their pants down and are now in this unfortunate situation.

Ukraine is just stuck in the middle between the west and Russia. I'm sure Ukrainians want the war to end but the west will not allow it, the goal is an endless war not a successful one.

Eventually the US will abandon Ukraine just like they do with all of their "allies". To be an enemy of the US is dangerous but to be an ally is fatal.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, soontobechadlite, Brus Wane and 6 others
Tucker and others can jerk putin all they want—he's still not a Christian, not for values and has no power.

2 years of war and this churka is still seething at ruskies.

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Mr. Nobody, kebab and 1 other person
Russia has always had legitimate security concerns. The west didn't want to have a dialogue, so after Russia's military operation failed as a means to get Ukraine to negotiate they were caught with their pants down and are now in this unfortunate situation.

Ukraine is just stuck in the middle between the west and Russia. I'm sure Ukrainians want the war to end but the west will not allow it, the goal is an endless war not a successful one.

Eventually the US will abandon Ukraine just like they do with all of their "allies". To be an enemy of the US is dangerous but to be an ally is fatal.
they should have just sent ukrainian women to incels who arent living in big cities so we can stop being incel but no they are completely fucking useless they still just fuck ukrainian ntfags

at this point, only in your dreams

no 1991 borders for ukraine. maybe russia isnt going to win big , but certainly wont fall

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Mr. Nobody
Russia has already won you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 21899, kebab and 2 others
Russia has already won you retard
Even american and european media has started addmiting it.

Not that i'm a fan of Putin but Ukraine is managed by some really corrupt sickos. All this war could have been avoided if it wasn’t for Boris Johnson and the Americans disrupting the deal of peace at the last minute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and standardcel
Even american and european media has started addmiting it.

Not that i'm a fan of Putin but Ukraine is managed by some really corrupt sickos. All this war could have been avoided if it wasn’t for Boris Johnson and the Americans disrupting the deal of peace at the last minute.
This war could've been avoided if the manlet from Moscow didn't invade. Bottom line, end of story.

No side has "won" this war, both have lost respectively. It's been a failure all over for both.

No side has "won" this war, both have lost respectively. It's been a failure all over for both.
Resisting the—once thought—superpower of the world as a country a quarter the population and with a tiny army, and offing 350k of Russians seems like a massive success to me from the Ukrainian side.

Last edited:
This war could've been avoided if the manlet from Moscow didn't invade. Bottom line, end of story.
I don't support the invasion but that is just a dumb point of view

If Russia was planning to make Mexico part of a military alliance with them and install bases and nuclear weapons there the americans wouldn't have allowed it. Just watch the cuban crisis in the 60s with the USSR.

Russia wants to be seen as a superpower and needed to act accordingly. You can't allow people playing on your backyard.

I don't support the invasion but that is just a dumb point of view

If Russia was planning to make Mexico part of a military alliance with them and install bases and nuclear weapons there the americans wouldn't have allowed it. Just watch the cuban crisis in the 60s with the USSR.

Russia wants to be seen as a superpower and needed to act accordingly. You can't allow people playing on your backyard.
What the hell is this crap? Finland is literally nato while Ukraine was not going to be for another 30 years because of their retardation, yet the Moscow manlet doesn't lift a finger to do anything with Finland, even though their border is as long as the border with Ukraine.

This is just some bullshit to justify the invasion and the murder of thousands of innocent people.

Resisting the, once thought, superpower of the world as a country a quarter the population and with a tiny army, and offing 350k of Russians seems like a massive success to me from the Ukrainian side.
I respect ukranians and whatnot because they are innocent from what their politicians do majoritarily, but any country with the economical and logistical support of the biggest military alliance in the world (NATO) could have done that

Heck, there are even soldiers of other armies that """retire""" from their army and join the Ukranian army. And it's definetly not a success when you have lost 500k people or more han you are literally drafting pregnant women, 16 year olds and 70 year olds in the latest push.

I respect ukranians and whatnot because they are innocent from what their politicians do majoritarily, but any country with the economical and logistical support of the biggest military alliance in the world (NATO) could have done that

Heck, there are even soldiers of other armies that """retire""" from their army and join the Ukranian army. And it's definetly not a success when you have lost 500k people or more han you are literally drafting pregnant women, 16 year olds and 70 year olds in the latest push.
Ukrainians resisted for 2 months before any foreign aid arrived. They got guts

What the hell is this crap? Finland is literally nato while Ukraine was not going to be for another 30 years because of their retardation, yet the Moscow manlet doesn't lift a finger to do anything with Finland, even though their border is as long as the border with Ukraine.

This is just some bullshit to justify the invasion and the murder of thousands of innocent people.
Not really. Ukraine and Russia have historical ties. They share language, culture, history, there are a lot of Russian natives in Ukraine that were getting massacred, and the frontier with Ukraine could be used by any european country to deploy easily in Russia like the Germans did while the one in Finland is pretty much useless and only has a way out to Scandinavia and the atlantic sea.

Again, i don't support Russia. I'm just stating the facts. If it was for me i hope there wasn't a war.

Ukrainians resisted for 2 months before any foreign aid arrived. They got guts
Ukraine is not some militia. It was a nation state, a corrupt one but a nation state.

In Palestine the different militias have been resisting the Israeli army which is a powerful and ruthless one for more than 4 months in Gaza with almost 10 times the children's deaths than Ukraine and 3 times the civilian deaths in more than 1 and a half years less of war and they still launch from north of Gaza when the israeli forces claim they supposedly control it (Which they don't control btw according to people like Douglas McGregor, Alastair Crooke, Ray McGovern, Larry Johnson, etc).

Also again, i'm not against Ukranians. It is just not as the western media wants to paint it in that particular conflict. I hope Ukranians can find peace and govern themselves.

Not really. Ukraine and Russia have historical ties. They share language, culture, history, there are a lot of Russian natives in Ukraine that were getting massacred, and the frontier with Ukraine could be used by any european country to deploy easily in Russia like the Germans did while the one in Finland is pretty much useless and only has a way out to Scandinavia and the atlantic sea.

Again, i don't support Russia. I'm just stating the facts. If it was for me i hope there wasn't a war.
Irrelevant and this is just proof that you don't read. Previous history has no effect once a country declares independence, for Ukraine it happened in 1991 and Russia recognized that. The "massacred russians" were free to leave and seek asylum and live happily ever after in Russia, but there were none, because what you're saying is garbage.

There was no conflict until Russians entered Ukraine in 2014, on the grounds of the bullshit that you're spewing.

Ukraine is not some militia. It was a nation state, a corrupt one but a nation state.

In Palestine the different militias have been resisting the Israeli army which is a powerful and ruthless one for more than 4 months in Gaza with almost 10 times the children's deaths than Ukraine and 3 times the civilian deaths in more than 1 and a half years less of war and they still launch from north of Gaza when the israeli forces claim they supposedly control it (Which they don't control btw according to people like Douglas McGregor, Alastair Crooke, Ray McGovern, Larry Johnson, etc).

Also again, i'm not against Ukranians. It is just not as the western media wants to paint it in that particular conflict. I hope Ukranians can find peace and govern themselves.
Oh so you're an Arab. That explains a lot.

There is no such thing as palestine and never was. The map that yall share is a map of the British mandate, not your so called country.

The difference between Israel and russia is that russia bombs the shit out of everyone, and intentionally kill children, while Israelis somewhat try to follow protocol and minimize civilian casualties, which is why it takes so long for Israel

Irrelevant and this is just proof that you don't read. Previous history has no effect once a country declares independence, for Ukraine it happened in 1991 and Russia recognized that. The "massacred russians" were free to leave and seek asylum and live happily ever after in Russia, but there were none, because what you're saying is garbage.

There was no conflict until Russians entered Ukraine in 2014, on the grounds of the bullshit that you're spewing.
Oh so you're an Arab. That explains a lot.

There is no such thing as palestine and never was. The map that yall share is a map of the British mandate, not your so called country.
We could continue like this all day but since you made it an arab vs nor arab thing as Imam Al Ghazali said: "If a man knows not his soul, which is the nearest thing to him, what is the use of his claiming to know others"

We could continue like this all day but since you made it an arab vs nor arab thing as Imam Al Ghazali said: "If a man knows not his soul, which is the nearest thing to him, what is the use of his claiming to know others"
Dude you're talking about souls you can't even find a map let alone a soul

The difference between Israel and russia is that russia bombs the shit out of everyone, and intentionally kill children, while Israelis somewhat try to follow protocol and minimize civilian casualties, which is why it takes so long for Israel
Of course. Israelis have killed in 4 months 13.000 children and Russia only 500 children in 2 years because of protocols and care for human life. Same for civilians, 30.000 in 4 months vs 10.000 in 2 years because israelis care so much.

Israelis have blockaded Gaza from food and water with literally videos of children and elderly crying when they receive a dish of soup for the first time in weeks because they care about them. "B-B-But human shields", you mean the ones that are more photos of israelis using them than palestinians? "B-B-B-But "CNN western media talking point"

If you have no shame then say and do as you wish.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Russia is doing fine. Putin prepared Russia well for this conflict, Ukraine on the other hand... Let's see how far the west is willing to sacrifice Ukrainians for this pointless war.

Russia is doing fine. Putin prepared Russia well for this conflict, Ukraine on the other hand... Let's see how far the west is willing to sacrifice Ukrainians for this pointless war.
Wow so prepared that 350 thousand of his goons perished in an attempt to take little Ukraine. Very prepared!

Wow so prepared that 350 thousand of his goons perished in an attempt to take little Ukraine. Very prepared!
The russian economy is doing just fine, that's what matters. In the long run this is what really brings the downfall.

The russian economy is doing just fine, that's what matters. In the long run this is what really brings the downfall.
Do you ever look at their dogshit currency against the dollar? Steady fall for 2 years

350 million

Do you ever look at their dogshit currency against the dollar? Steady fall for 2 years
even the dollar is losing power anyways so is this that concerning? plus russia has enough oil and gas reserves within their territory, this would be a problem if they needed to buy oil which is only bought with dollars. Aside from that they're importing almost everything from their BRICs partners from which they don't need dollars and have commercial agreements.

When i say putin prepared russia I mean russia literally don't need the west and it's allies commercially to operate as an economy. He shielded russia. Best west can do is sanction netflix and instagram jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
even the dollar is losing power anyways so is this that concerning? plus russia has enough oil and gas reserves within their territory, this would be a problem if they needed to buy oil which is only bought with dollars. Aside from that they're importing almost everything from their BRICs partners from which they don't need dollars and have commercial agreements.

When i say putin prepared russia I mean russia literally don't need the west and it's allies commercially to operate as an economy. He shielded russia. Best west can do is sanction netflix and instagram jfl.
Lol dude they rely heavily on everything from the west, it's just that central Asian countries and China allow them to circumvent sanctions.

Russians don't make anything except oil and natural resources. No phones, no usable cars no nothing. Just a gas station for the rest of the world.

Lol dude they rely heavily on everything from the west, it's just that central Asian countries and China allow them to circumvent sanctions.

Russians don't make anything except oil and natural resources. No phones, no usable cars no nothing. Just a gas station for the rest of the world.
China is literally the worlds industry, and just happens to be their biggest ally and partner. Russia's industry is highly focused on primary and secondary sector which is what really makes difference in such situation.

People can wait to buy phones, but they can't wait to buy food, meds, heat their houses, fix/build infrastructure

Russia in a war still better than the uk, they literally grew their GDP in 2023 despite the conflict. jfl They just have a way healthier economy than any western country atm.

*edit: pic didn't show up

They've been sucking cock for 2 years where are they winning
Ukraine is running out of manpower while Russia is not. There is a massive disparity of losses and that is, despite the fact Russia has not mobilised beyond the September 2022 mobilisation while Ukraine has been mobilising since the start of the war.

Isn't Putin an orthodox Christian ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This war could have been avoided if the retarded Ukrainians would not continue to block the water supply to 2,000,000 Russians in Crimea.