OMG ITS FUCKING HAPPENING IM FALLING IN LOVE

29 :forcedsmile: now or never bhai.

She's cute for sure. Tbh let's be real yeah Im getting over excited. If I was a betting man I'd say 10% chance this works out....

The thing is I've just never had a foid this interested in me. The level of attention she's giving me chad rarely gets. I was suspicious at first but we've spoken so it's not a pajeet scammer behind the phone at least.
This is amazing I’m sooo happy. I usually would be jelous but I knwo you enough to say you deserve this. I’m 25 incel now I have given up all hope I get asked all the time at family gathering and ethnic meet ups if I have a spouse I alwyas say no. I may start lying because normies can’t seem to figure out why and realise that dating is impossible esp for non NT individuals in 2024.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Let the jestering commence!

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ill be waiting when she'll cheat on you and youll come crawling back to the pill, this is not a presumption; this is an ill omen.

a curse..
4219635 IMG 6384

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
“Medium big.” :ROFLMAO:

That’s like saying short tall. :feelscry:
6×inch BP dicklet:feelshah:
Enough to fuck pussy ngl
Even the fat assed ones it slides in like butter

• Woah
Reactions: iblamechico and Gengar
6×inch BP dicklet:feelshah:
Enough to fuck pussy ngl
Even the fat assed ones it slides in like butter
6 inches BP is the start of big. :feelsautistic: What’s the girth?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
This is amazing I’m sooo happy. I usually would be jelous but I knwo you enough to say you deserve this. I’m 25 incel now I have given up all hope I get asked all the time at family gathering and ethnic meet ups if I have a spouse I alwyas say no. I may start lying because normies can’t seem to figure out why and realise that dating is impossible esp for non NT individuals in 2024.
Brutal for me. Im 29 and the question keeps coming up.

I ALWAYS lie. I even lie about what I did at the weekend. But yeah I've lied about having a gf to colleages and in the past I've said I'm dating someone and she's long distance. That's much easier than keeping up a larp about a gf.

Some people may be able to figure it out anyway....

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Gengar

I ALWAYS lie. I even lie about what I did at the weekend. But yeah I've lied about having a gf to colleages and in the past I've said I'm dating someone and she's long distance. That's much easier than keeping up a larp about a gf.

Did you lie about your age to this one? :feelswhat:

With me cos I look NT cool and bbc people assume I do well with hoes esp as niggas with my phenotype aren’t struggling. Which is ironic as every cumskin foid says I’m not their type even the ones into pitch black niggers :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:.

But yeah I’m thinking of just larping it’s got to the point my mum thinks I’m a faghot (ded serious) it turns out parent cannot accept that their kids are a gentic failures and thefore must cope with nonsense like me being a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MoggerGaston
When are you gonna measure bhai? :feelsautistic:
Op wanted to make a wholesome thread but a turkroach and a porki pulled up and turned it into a cock fest. Ladies and gentlemen, .org for you :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Gengar
You are just an incel since you aren’t KHHV like me. :feelscry:
True but we are in the same boat bhai. All road lead to inceldom my road just had a bit more checkpoints, but we are in the carriage together

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Op wanted to make a wholesome thread but a turkroach and a porki pulled up and turned into a cock fest. Ladies and gentlemen, .org for you :feelshaha:
:Comfy: It’s what we do best, fren.

Did you watch Netherlands v Turkey? :ogre:

• JFL
Lose Willy Wonka GIF

You're pissing on me the fuck off. I told you no more 😡 reactions.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
True but we are in the same boat bhai. All road lead to inceldom my road just had a bit more checkpoints, but we are in the carriage together
From 2017 lookism.net to 2024 looksmax.org :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Yes, a hybrid bbc team beat niggas who were playing fairly
I was watching with my friends and one of the white guys said “Man, this team isn’t even Dutch.” :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I was watching with my friends and one of the white guys said “Man, this team isn’t even Dutch.” :ROFLMAO:
It really isn't. BBCs are good at sports, more news at 11. I thought this was the euros and as far as I'm concerned bbcs aren't native to Europe. I guess France will win, they're like the avengers but BBC, a club specifically designed to cuck Europeans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
gl bro, imagine how many men would kill to have this
dont get too blinded tho, you never know what could happen

also holy fucking shit, why is there so many agecucks in the website here? this looks like twitter where soys call out celebrities for dating even ADULT women that are younger than them. were reaching levels of agecuckoldry that shouldnt even be possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Lookologist003
I'm straight and only into vagina but I so want to
jack off please GIF
on @SecularIslamist its not even funny anymore

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
Enjoy it, you deserve it ❤️.

Forget about blackpill and let new energies flow through you as they come.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: grab4rope and SecularIslamist
From 2017 lookism.net to 2024 looksmax.org :Comfy:
I remember having a Turkish 35y old Turkish ablas she was very sweet and nice ngl complimented my eyes a lot and stuff but I couldn't get hard that day had ED :feelswhy::feelswhy:
She sucked really long with passion and said you have a pretty cock , so she spread her legs I only touched her pussy lips but felt really good I coudlnt fuck her because of ED
She had great body

Fuck my life I was really frustrated. I missed Turkish abla pussy

It really isn't. BBCs are good at sports, more news at 11. I thought this was the euros and as far as I'm concerned bbcs aren't native to Europe. I guess France will win, they're like the avengers but BBC, a club specifically designed to cuck Europeans
Spain beat France

West African Maghrebi confederationhas been defeated

Did you lie about your age to this one? :feelswhat:
Lol no. I'm only larping about my height (5'9).

With me cos I look NT cool and bbc people assume I do well with hoes esp as niggas with my phenotype aren’t struggling. Which is ironic as every cumskin foid says I’m not their type even the ones into pitch black niggers :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:.

But yeah I’m thinking of just larping it’s got to the point my mum thinks I’m a faghot (ded serious) it turns out parent cannot accept that their kids are a gentic failures and thefore must cope with nonsense like me being a faggot.
Black people are assumed to be NT + cool tbh. Only higher class people look down on ethnics including blacks. You saw my post the other day about that guy who assumed I listen to rap and shook everyone's had and fist bumped me? Same shit.

Just larp. Don't do it to family lmao. Thats impossible. With colleagues it's totally fine. But say some shit like long distance.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Black people are assumed to be NT + cool tbh. Only higher class people look down on ethnics including blacks. You saw my post the other day about that guy who assumed I listen to rap and shook everyone's had and fist bumped me? Same shit.

Just larp. Don't do it to family lmao. Thats impossible. With colleagues it's totally fine. But say some shit like long distance.
Everything is cope if you don't actually meet in person

• So Sad

It’s a shame cos I look ultra NT :feelswhy::feelswah:

I sometimes wonder what would my life be like if I were nt

• So Sad
I know a marrocan 23y old virgin from marroco too
We been in contact since 3 years online and stuff she loves me
Used to be there all the time whole night when I was feeling shit

Good girl but I can't meet her

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 3022255

We've been speaking for the last couple days. Calls, voice chats and texts. She's been teaching me how to speak Arabic. I've been teaching her English. We've swapped childhood pics imagining what our future children will look like. I can't stop thinking about her. She's 10 years younger! I can see wedding bells already. I'm ready to fly out and pop the question!

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2.5 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

@JohnDoe it's happening Bhai. It's happening! She's real! She wants me and I want her. I can't believe it.
make sure to creampie the pussy when you fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and SecularIslamist
It’s a shame cos I look ultra NT :feelswhy::feelswah:

I sometimes wonder what would my life be like if I were nt
Looking NT is just as important tbh. First impressions are usually last impressions. I know some guys who look like autistic nerds til they open their mouths.

I know a marrocan 23y old virgin from marroco too
We been in contact since 3 years online and stuff she loves me
Used to be there all the time whole night when I was feeling shit

Good girl but I can't meet her
Why? If you're not Muslim then you shouldn't. Also you need to be financially secure tbh. Most niggas can't passportmaxxx because of it.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Looking NT is just as important tbh. First impressions are usually last impressions. I know some guys who look like autistic nerds til they open their mouths.

Why? If you're not Muslim then you shouldn't. Also you need to be financially secure tbh. Most niggas can't passportmaxxx because of it.
Money is everything

• +1

If you don't got a job don't bother dating long term it won't end well

Or if the foid is richer
You either fuck her really good and she is rich
Then it's fine

• +1

Looking NT is shit. That’s why I can kiss girls and then die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Htobrother
Looking NT is shit. That’s why I can kiss girls and then die
Kissing is cucked
Not doing it anymore

Imagine how many dicks she got in her mouth and you kiss her

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Too complicated why should I travel to marroco for pussy

View attachment 3022255

We've been speaking for the last couple days. Calls, voice chats and texts. She's been teaching me how to speak Arabic. I've been teaching her English. We've swapped childhood pics imagining what our future children will look like. I can't stop thinking about her. She's 10 years younger! I can see wedding bells already. I'm ready to fly out and pop the question!

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2.5 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

@JohnDoe it's happening Bhai. It's happening! She's real! She wants me and I want her. I can't believe it.
Are you sure she exists

• JFL
Kissing is cucked
Not doing it anymore

Imagine how many dicks she got in her mouth and you kiss her
I can’t get sex that’s the closest girls let me go is kissing. My cock will never feel a vagina or a woman’s mouth 👄 men like us are only allowed to kiss foids

• JFL
Good if it all goes well. But i think you are celebrating too early. You still need to meet and get the things done. (family approval and she likes you irl) All assuming she is virgin and decent.

P.S. you are acting like how most bitter incels would. Fuck the blackpill when you get to sniff ass of landwhale

• +1
Masha Allah. I hope the situation goes good and you have at least 4 children who will be a headache for those who wear black hats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar