OMG ITS FUCKING HAPPENING IM FALLING IN LOVE

View attachment 3022255

We've been speaking for the last couple days. Calls, voice chats and texts. She's been teaching me how to speak Arabic. I've been teaching her English. We've swapped childhood pics imagining what our future children will look like. I can't stop thinking about her. She's 10 years younger! I can see wedding bells already. I'm ready to fly out and pop the question!

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2.5 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

@JohnDoe it's happening Bhai. It's happening! She's real! She wants me and I want her. I can't believe it.
This is also happening to me except without all the sandnigger shit just American teen love in the suburbs type shit 🥰 aw life sure is lovely

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and skkrrrtcantdo
sorry bro but it was a elaborate prank me @yeeyeeslayer and @Michael Myers collabed on we catfished yo ass thread on it coming soon

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
This is also happening to me except without all the sandnigger shit just American teen love in the suburbs type shit 🥰 aw life sure is lovely
You're trailer living white trash, stop the larp :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and moredatesmorerapes
You're trailer living white trash, stop the larp :forcedsmile:
yes bro because trailer white trash would be able to write essays on how Christianity is a cancer to the White race in sophisticated english

you know I spend like literallt hours on this forum, rednecks don’t have the freedom to do such things. Now go fetch me a shekel, kike

yes bro because trailer white trash would be able to write essays on how Christianity is a cancer to the White race in sophisticated english

you know I spend like literallt hours on this forum, rednecks don’t have the freedom to do such things. Now go fetch me a shekel, kike
Thanks for the essay, I see that you're mad and you're trying to express your frustration, but I didn't read a single word

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It it's legit, then I'm happy for you bhai. But remain careful, okay? Doesn't cost anything. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Blackpill shit only belongs to white people. It does not work for ethnics.

• JFL
dnr nigga she will cheat on you anyways

• WTF
View attachment 3022255

We've been speaking for the last couple days. Calls, voice chats and texts. She's been teaching me how to speak Arabic. I've been teaching her English. We've swapped childhood pics imagining what our future children will look like. I can't stop thinking about her. She's 10 years younger! I can see wedding bells already. I'm ready to fly out and pop the question!

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2.5 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

@JohnDoe it's happening Bhai. It's happening! She's real! She wants me and I want her. I can't believe it.
Tales from Hefazat-e-Islam party of Bangladesh