20 | How can I improve?

CoeurSurIlo

CoeurSurIlo

Iron
Hello, new here, been lurking a bit. What would you note me? First pic is 4 months ago, second pic was taken a few days ago, third pic is upclose but really distorted.

I was mainly looking to improve my eye area but my surgeon said canthoplasty would not look natural on me. What do you suggest? Also rate me, I feel like im just average, 5.

Worth to note, my jawline is the widest part of my face, 20cm, even though in the pics they dont appear that way. However it's not developed because since I took braces off 3 years ago, I subcousciously avoided hard foods. Orthodonisty recently told me to start chewing hard meat, so I am doing that now, also bought falim gum. My dad has a similar jaw to mine, though his is smaller, and it's very sharp.

IMG 5339

4 months ago
IMG 5675

Few days ago
IMG 6021

IMG 6020

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and Kebab Master

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Kebab Master and Deleted member 28414
brutal eye area, your on the cusp of subhumanity, 4 out 10 range

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Kebab Master
@St.TikTokcel @Gioscottii @mrriceguy rate

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Kebab Master, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
brutal eye area, your on the cusp of subhumanity, 4 out 10 range
Thanks, would canthoplasty be the way to go? Or something else

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Softmax asap

Yeah you need to consult someone like Taban
Im in France, and also read bad things about him, you got any french/parisian blackpill surgeons?

Im in France, and also read bad things about him, you got any french/parisian blackpill surgeons?
nah sorry idk about french ones but there are some users here who should know, and taban is one of the best

Genio plus tret

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
nah sorry idk about french ones but there are some users here who should know, and taban is one of the best
Alr thanks, I'll wait for someone who knows some

LTN, terrible skin, skinny

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Kebab Master and Deleted member 28691
-Consider jaw implants, fillers or stubble
-Tretinoin or accutane (start skincare)
-Take type 1 and 3 collagen peptides to stay young
-Sunscreen
-Gym
-Your hair in second photo looks best, don't go back to old one
-Stop smiling, you look like s**it when you smile

• +1
Reactions: rooman and CoeurSurIlo
-Consider jaw implants, fillers or stubble
-Tretinoin or accutane (start skincare)
-Take type 1 and 3 collagen peptides to stay young
-Sunscreen
-Gym
-Your hair in second photo looks best, don't go back to old one
-Stop smiling, you look like s**it when you smile
- Have an appointement with a surgeon for jaw implants on 22nd of may
- Started tret, sunscreen 2 months ago, I'll check what those collagen peptides are thank you
- Started going to the gym about 100 days ago, photo 1 to 2 is progress
- yea ill even let sides grow longer not going back to the side part
- I actually hahe a decent smile, but that angle is so bad, it was taken like beneath me
Here is my back

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ALP
- Have an appointement with a surgeon for jaw implants on 22nd of may
- Started tret, sunscreen 2 months ago, I'll check what those collagen peptides are thank you
- Started going to the gym about 100 days ago, photo 1 to 2 is progress
- yea ill even let sides grow longer not going back to the side part
- I actually hahe a decent smile, but that angle is so bad, it was taken like beneath me
Here is my back
Then all you need is time

• +1
Reactions: CoeurSurIlo
Then all you need is time
would you also suggest like a canthoplasty or something for my eyes? I went to a surgeon though he said it would look unnatural on me, and advised me against it. Should I look for a second opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Incel in Europe and America.

Legit CHAD in East Asia.

OP geomax to Japan ASAP, you can slay there.

• +1
Incel in Europe and America.

Legit CHAD in East Asia.

OP geomax to Japan ASAP, you can slay there.
Yea I have been with 3 asian girls and they seem to like me because of my animeish eyes..

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, rooman, Kebab Master and 4 others
Yea I have been with 3 asian girls and they seem to like me because of my animeish eyes..

They like you because your white, not the eyes.

It's JBW Theory, asian foids will date anything with white skin no matter how unattractive you are.

• +1
They like you because your white, not the eyes.

It's JBW Theory, asian foids will date anything with white skin no matter how unattractive you are.
But why not pick the other french pretty boys over me then, but I guess you're right my only advantage rn is I'm white lol

You know any good places to visit in Japan?

Hello, new here, been lurking a bit. What would you note me? First pic is 4 months ago, second pic was taken a few days ago, third pic is upclose but really distorted.

I was mainly looking to improve my eye area but my surgeon said canthoplasty would not look natural on me. What do you suggest? Also rate me, I feel like im just average, 5.

Worth to note, my jawline is the widest part of my face, 20cm, even though in the pics they dont appear that way. However it's not developed because since I took braces off 3 years ago, I subcousciously avoided hard foods. Orthodonisty recently told me to start chewing hard meat, so I am doing that now, also bought falim gum. My dad has a similar jaw to mine, though his is smaller, and it's very sharp.

View attachment 2180986
4 months ago
View attachment 2180987
Few days ago
View attachment 2180988
View attachment 2180989
Eye area of death

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
You also need to fix scleral show and lack of browridge
lateral cantho, lower lid retraction, supra implants if he can afford it?

also jfl at people in here suggesting he get jaw implants as if his eyes aren't his biggest issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis, rooman, Deleted member 27932 and 2 others
You also need to fix scleral show and lack of browridge
Scleral show is on the corner of eyes, because they droopy, it's not under my iris, so canthoplasty should realistically fix this, or is that another surgery?

I would look retarded with a huge brow ridge, not touching that.
But I will look into a good surgeon for cantho and lower lid retraction, yes I can afford it

I would look retarded with a huge brow ridge, not touching that.
But I will look into a good surgeon for cantho and lower lid retraction, yes I can afford it
MTN tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28414 and CoeurSurIlo
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28473
2023 moment
Keep coping, as if a girl would notice your side profile and say"hmmm, he has a weak brow ridge, not for me." You’re laughably deluded.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Kebab Master and CoeurSurIlo
Keep coping, as if a girl would notice your side profile and say"hmmm, he has a weak brow ridge, not for me." You’re laughably deluded.
@Blackgymmax Oh boy

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
But why not pick the other french pretty boys over me then, but I guess you're right my only advantage rn is I'm white lol

French pretty boys don't date LTB and MTB gooks. French prettyboys like @pneumocystosis are white HTB only. If the girls you fucked DMed him he would block them.

The asian girls know they have no chance for high tier white guys so they go for you a LTN, any other race of guy with your subhuman eye area would be incels, it's a brutal blackpill.

imo don't get surgery, it's expensive, painful, and not worth it. Simply abuse your white halo and date only arabs and gooks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and St.TikTokcel
French pretty boys don't date LTB and MTB gooks. French prettyboys like @pneumocystosis are white HTB only. If the girls you fucked DMed him he would block them.

The asian girls know they have no chance for high tier white guys so they go for you a LTN, any other race of guy with your subhuman eye area would be incels, it's a brutal blackpill.

imo don't get surgery, it's expensive, painful, and not worth it. Simply abuse your white halo and date only arabs and gooks.
Jfc bro 😭😭 I also had a few average looking white women, it's not THAT bad. Anyway I have 2 appointements for lower eyelid/cantho and potential jaw implants, though the latter is very improbable.

obo with rotation

PFL is 32mm, PFH is 12mm, IPD 65mm, would OBO with rotation lower PFH?

Arabs won’t take him.