20 year old unemployed, advice on my income streams

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Current total networth: Like 70k

BCH: 25k total, up like 5000$ past 2 months

Shopify Hoodie store: 6250$ gross, material and labor isn't that much but will be split inbetween me and younger cousin

Shopify prebuilt pc store: 11750$ gross, maybe around 5000$ profit

Savings like 40 something k idk

Debt: 3500$ to Amex for Computer Parts/Cotton

How should I expand this? Apparatenly getting a good internship on may 1 but Im not sure what to do with that money either, Im cursed to being a HENRY forever

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and RTLBbc
Put it all on red

• +1
Reactions: vyirus and B0RA

Shopify Hoodie store: 6250$ gross, material and labor isn't that much but will be split inbetween me and younger cousin

How should I expand this? Apparatenly getting a good internship on may 1 but Im not sure what to do with that money either, Im cursed to being a HENRY forever

start investing in a promising business not some random internet fad and lessen ur cost of living and problably try expanding ur buisness more

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
start investing in a promising business not some random internet fad and lessen ur cost of living and problably try expanding ur buisness more
COL is nothing rn I pay no rent, only gasoline car insurance and groceries so maybe 150-250 a month

>Invest into a promising business

thats the plan but I don't know what that would be. No amount of research or reading will ever make me find this out I might just find out with age

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and CoreSchizo
COL is nothing rn I pay no rent, only gasoline car insurance and groceries so maybe 150-250 a month

>Invest into a promising business

thats the plan but I don't know what that would be. No amount of research or reading will ever make me find this out I might just find out with age
have u tried creating another business that doesnt require much of ur time but still rakes in revenue also try turning ur liabilities into assets eg using ur car to do taxi services

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and CoreSchizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back