J
Jhskow
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2025
- Posts
- 154
- Reputation
- 107
Im 6,1ft
185cm(6,1ft), maybe i can fraud 2cm, to reach 6,2ft with silicon insole
In terms of looks hltn-lmtn
Only think going on for me is, i think height and maybe a lil bit above avg deltoid, my deltoid to waist ratio is 3,6, but im 27% bodyfat
Girls have shown me IOI's but idk how to Fucking socialize thanks to being abused by my strict parents and having surveillance cameras parents
So I never learned to socialize and also this generation is too judgemental to even let a nigga like me try
Idk how to start I want to fuck but idk how, i need help
185cm(6,1ft), maybe i can fraud 2cm, to reach 6,2ft with silicon insole
In terms of looks hltn-lmtn
Only think going on for me is, i think height and maybe a lil bit above avg deltoid, my deltoid to waist ratio is 3,6, but im 27% bodyfat
Girls have shown me IOI's but idk how to Fucking socialize thanks to being abused by my strict parents and having surveillance cameras parents
So I never learned to socialize and also this generation is too judgemental to even let a nigga like me try
Idk how to start I want to fuck but idk how, i need help