$200 for corrective jaw surgery in mexico???

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I was speaking to my cousin who lives and works in Mexico, last night. He is a doctor, he spent 5 years in college studying medicine and whatnot, he even has his own clinic and is reputable around that area. I asked about maxillofacial surgeons in mexico and he told me he knew a few, and he was even friends with some maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, etc. He told me an estimate would be $200 for corrective jaw surgery. I even asked him if he was sure since seasoned Italian surgeons do bimax for around 15k-20k and he said yes, and that the results would be good and that it would fix assymetry, etc.

My mom also asked him about aromasin and HGH and he said that HGH was fine, for the most part, but he said that aromasin could cause side effects in the future of like problems with the kidneys or something. My mom got concerned but I told her not to worry, what do you guys think??

P.S what drugs should I try to get him to prescribe me? I'm 17 as of rn, but I might visit him someday in Mexico, I asked about HGH and testosterone prescriptions, and he said yes he could prescribe me testosterone and other anabolic steroids.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and gamma
HGH is cope after 14.

Idk man that's pushing it too much. It seems really fishy. Watch out for your kidneys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Acromegaly_Chad and CertBroly
I'm also mexican I'll perform corrective jaw surgery for 5 dollars believe me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, terrorblade, Acromegaly_Chad and 8 others
Idk man that's pushing it too much. It seems really fishy. Watch out for your kidneys
How so? Why would he want to set me up for failure? We share blood ffs. I should watch out for my kidneys since my grandad had kidney problems, hope it's not genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
How so? Why would he want to set me up for failure? We share blood ffs. I should watch out for my kidneys since my grandad had kidney problems, hope it's not genetic.

If you really get it for that amount let me know I'll fly there

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
OP in 2 months time
20180212184627_1518458490_still.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CertBroly, AlwaysHaveQuestions, oldcelloser and 4 others
Lmao. No dude, the dangerous parts of Mexico are only in the north, near the border, that's where a lot of cartels operate.
Why is the whitest part of mexico the most violent? the south is peaceful but they're poor/brown though

Why is the whitest part of mexico the most violent? the south is peaceful but they're poor/brown though
Idk, I guess it's just the war on drugs. There's a lot of mexicans with spanish blood in the north west states.

This sounds extremley fishy. Just because, something is cheap does not make it worth your time. The other thing is that I doubt the surgeons have too much experience working with people of European descent and understand aesthetics, since more than 80% of Mexicans are mixed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Too good to be true. It costs way more than $200 to give a jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, AlwaysHaveQuestions and gamma
For 200$ you can get maybe fillers, not bimax jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Giant implants is the cheapest you will ever find for a 3d planned premium bimax in the whole world

OP forgot to mention that payment is DURING surgery when they remove your kidneys, teeth and hair and sell it on the black market