2024 Looksmax Convention GET YOUR TICKETS!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
In 2 years from now I'll be hosting IncelCon, my own version of ComicCon.
It will be hosted at the Dallas Convention Center in Texas, and tickets will be 10 dollars.
You will have to cover your plane ticket, food and drinks will be provided.
I will also pay the major PSL gods to come and be there as well,
there will be many attractions as well.
Like incel history, an incel mueseum, mog battles, fuck booth, and a mog booth.
Where you can take a personal pic with Opry, Barret, Lachowski, etc. and get mogged.
You will have to wear a nametag with your username and pfp which will be printed out on the scene.
The reason why it's gonna take two years is because I need to finish highschool, and by then I'll have enough for this shit.
I plan to spend 20k on this event, and it will shake the manosphere.
All is invited! Except foids, this is a MALES ONLY EVENT.
You're lucky im even allowing niggers, and ethnics. lol jk niggers and deathniks are cool, just no women or FBI agents.
The only foids invited are prositutes which I will pay for the event.

I will plan more attractions, but for you horny niggas I'm gonna have 5 rooms 5 differnet prosittutes all white big booty big boobie for wide appeal, so I can help yall lose yalls virginity. And there will also be mog battles to like I will set up a wrestling ring and we will do mog battles with votes.
Would you guys pay for this and for your plane ticket?
Thanks!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 27544, zeshama and 50 others
When James drops a post people stop and listen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, HighClassMaxing, n0rthface and 13 others
I will gladly come if I can meet celebrity @curlyheadjames. Also we gonna have a big circle jerk at end of event?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Rt-Rust1, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
When James drops a post people stop and listen
xD Also im gonna be paying taban to come make an appearance for a meet and greet
and ill pay for all the major users as well for a meet n greet pic + autograph
i plan to pay for the plane tickets and entrance tickets of @ArvidGustavsson @Salludon @Amesia @BrendioEEE @loox @larsanova69 ill track down saint hamudi and as many incelebrities as i can for the meet and greet
this is gonna be a big event

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, galego123, Gad and 9 others
I will gladly come if I can meet celebrity @curlyheadjames. Also we gonna have a big circle jerk at end of event?
fuck no nigga thats gay this is a straights only event xD this is just so we can come together meetup have some fun and cope

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
fuck no nigga thats gay this is a straights only event xD this is just so we can come together meetup have some fun and cope
James would win every battle. But your gonna need more than 20k for all this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
xD Also im gonna be paying taban to come make an appearance for a meet and greet
and ill pay for all the major users as well for a meet n greet pic + autograph
i plan to pay for the plane tickets and entrance tickets of @ArvidGustavsson @Salludon @Amesia @BrendioEEE @loox @larsanova69 ill track down saint hamudi and as many incelebrities as i can for the meet and greet
this is gonna be a big event
@Amnesia ? I would say @Gestapo but he is above trivial matters like this

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Gestapo and FrameMogger
Great plan but I will wear a mask for most of it as I cannot be doxxed or associated with this part of society as I will be fucked career wise and socially wise.

Plus JFL this will cost more than 20k. You'll prob need 1 prosititue for every ten people so prob like 100 which would cost 30k on the lower side and 50k on the higher side. So the whole even would prob cost like 75k minimum and ticket prices would only cover like 10k of the price.

Plus prositittion is illegal in the states, you'd prob have to run this event in Germany or something or else you'll get fucked by the feds.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 19036
I will bring my own food, because I’m pretty sure the food you will serve us will have your shit on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, galego123, adotsdot and 6 others
Great plan but I will wear a mask for most of it as I cannot be doxxed or associated with this part of society as I will be fucked career wise and socially wise
Who needs a job anyway? Hanging out with the incels of the world is something you can tell your kids someday(if you ever have them) this is a once in a lifetime:lul:

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and FrameMogger
high effort post and still failed post heres your pity reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18244
It will be hosted at the Dallas Convention Center in Texas, and tickets will be 10 dollars.
Where you can take a personal pic with Opry, Barret, Lachowski, etc. and get mogged.
You will have to wear a nametag with your username and pfp which will be printed out on the scene.
The reason why it's gonna take two years is because I need to finish highschool, and by then I'll have enough for this shit.
You're lucky im even allowing niggers, and ethnics. lol jk niggers and deathniks are cool, just no women or FBI agents.

I will plan more attractions, but for you horny niggas I'm gonna have 5 rooms 5 differnet prosittutes all white big booty big boobie for wide appeal, so I can help yall lose yalls virginity. And there will also be mog battles to like I will set up a wrestling ring and we will do mog battles with votes.
Thanks!
I would unironically attend just so I could interact with all you disfunctional rejects of society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, DawgyDawg, Mewton and 4 others
I would unironically attend just so I could interact with all you disfunctional rejects of society
Same it would be fun. We could hangout in the pool and smoke cigars and no one would bother us because they are scared of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and anactualdude

Thanks!
So a gay event jfl. Bunch of dudes.

Thanks!
What should we call this event?

The moggening?
Planet of Incels?
Copecon?

But tbh the funniest thing is gonna be when the when we see the 6'4, 8×6 dick, 5 PSL, 24 inch beltoid incels are actually just framelet 5'2 deathniks with downs syndrome :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, mulattomaxxer, adotsdot and 1 other person
Great plan but I will wear a mask for most of it as I cannot be doxxed or associated with this part of society as I will be fucked career wise and socially wise.

Plus JFL this will cost more than 20k. You'll prob need 1 prosititue for every ten people so prob like 100 which would cost 30k on the lower side and 50k on the higher side. So the whole even would prob cost like 75k minimum and ticket prices would only cover like 10k of the price.

Plus prositittion is illegal in the states, you'd prob have to run this event in Germany or something or else you'll get fucked by the feds.
its not prostitutuonh if its labeelled as insta models
rare for ppl to get arrested fucking bathrooms

and im a rich nigga so i am lucky
i got a 500k trust fund waiting for me when im 18 so tahts why i wanna wait and i plan to use at least 100k towards this event and just wait for the sponsors ima get for it

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
What should we call this event?

The moggening?
Planet of Incels?
Copecon?

But tbh the funniest thing is gonna be when the when we see the 6'4, 8×6 dick, 5 PSL, 24 inch beltoid incels are actually just framelet 5'2 deathniks with downs syndrome :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i think incelcon is is good tbh
or mogcon but the name is the least of the worries

• +1
Reactions: Sny
He said hookers but idk how much I trust him
trans hookers bc i have a trans fetishno joke but she has to have a pussy idk why i get off to trannysd maybe bc its taboo or something or maybe im just deprived of real womne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Incelcon is good. But dude no if you have 500k trust fund spend all of that on surgeries not this gay event

• +1
  • JFL
trans hookers bc i have a trans fetishno joke but she has to have a pussy idk why i get off to trannysd maybe bc its taboo or something or maybe im just deprived of real womne
Nah I ain’t coming anymore then

• So Sad
Incelcon is good. But dude no if you have 500k trust fund spend all of that on surgeries not this gay event
ive already gotten most of my surgeries everything else im wage slaving for is just for the finishing touches like revisdion rhino orbital box rotation for the canthus and just a few augmentations to my lowe rthird

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
its not prostitutuonh if its labeelled as insta models
Labeling won't get you out of legal trouble JFL. if the feds investigate you'll get charges no cap. Maybe you could hold it in Nevada, they have legal counties there. But def hold it in Germany, hoes are extremely cheap there and they are also super hot.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and poopmaster22
ive already gotten most of my surgeries everything else im wage slaving for is just for the finishing touches like revisdion rhino orbital box rotation for the canthus and just a few augmentations to my lowe rthird
What the fuck did you do to your fat in your face then? Bro they botched you I think. You need facial fat grafting which isn’t cheap

• +1
Labeling won't get you out of legal trouble JFL. if the feds investigate you'll get charges no cap. Maybe you could hold it in Nevada, they have legal counties there. But def hold it in Germany, hoes are extremely cheap there and they are also super hot.
never liked texas am getting the hell out in 2 years so i could host it at a private facility in nevada where no randos cfould go in and barge in acting like theyre incels
you have to have proof of being an incel to attend like having a .org account or a footprint of incelship

• Love it
Nigga I thought you didn't get any surgeries. Can never tell when you're telling the truth.

Also your discord has like 500 people, mogger man. You could prob use status halo and get nudes and even fuck of there

What the fuck did you do to your fat in your face then? Bro they botched you I think. You need facial fat grafting which isn’t cheap
ppl have said my face is sunken in ig but what would facial fat graft do for me

Nigga I thought you didn't get any surgeries. Can never tell when you're telling the truth.

Also your discord has like 500 people, mogger man. You could prob use status halo and get nudes and even fuck of there
almost 800 1000 in its prime
and i have gotten tons of nudes BTW from girls but they were all over 18 so feds im not a weirdo

• Love it
ppl have said my face is sunken in ig but what would facial fat graft do for me
Nah not your face your fat pads. You have no buccal or fat in your face at all. You need atleast some at your age. Also get rid of the lip filler

• +1
almost 800 1000 in its prime
and i have gotten tons of nudes BTW from girls but they were all over 18 so feds im not a weirdo
Meet bitches of there and fuck dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16133
I'll be coming

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
You're gonna have to pay for my plane ticket, bhai

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16369
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Bvnny.
Nah not your face your fat pads. You have no buccal or fat in your face at all. You need atleast some at your age. Also get rid of the lip filler
i just dont understand ppl here say lean is life that made me wanna change so i dont understand why is having no buccal fat bad ? also i have no filler

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and poopmaster22
dont carew + i mog you
you payed thousands to look better and then you get easily mogged by me someone with a natural face how sad/pathetic is that

• So Sad
No way your lips are that big. In your younger photos they don’t look that big. What all did you do because your younger photos looked good and then you just took all fat from your face or something
i just dont understand ppl here say lean is life that made me wanna change so i dont understand why is having no buccal fat bad ? also i have no filler

• +1
you payed thousands to look better and then you get easily mogged by me someone with a natural face how sad/pathetic is that
show your face bastard

• +1
No way your lips are that big. In your younger photos they don’t look that big. What all did you do because your younger photos looked good and then you just took all fat from your face or something
i think puberty

• +1
show your face bastard
7F66D833 6D5C 47B5 BE78 CAD8951A84D3

• +1
also the convention isnt just to screw around ima get gym equipment so yall can gymcel there and @prettyboislime can sell his roids at the consession stands

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and FrameMogger
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22