7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

@murdah @traveler @Richard Cheese
#1 is badboys with euro/native genes

HellsAngels11

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Did you not comprehend what I just wrote? Filipinas are using white men as a betabuxx while cheating on them.
They’re saying they’re using them as betabux for foid community points but in actuality they’re more attracted to white men

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
They’re saying they’re using them as betabux for foid community points but in actuality they’re more attracted to white men
Attractive SEA women are into Korean and Flip men these days. Whites are like a 3rd or 4th choice at best. Boomers fucked any SMV they had there. No hot girl from a decent family wants to be seen with a white guy. There's a genuine stigma.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

@murdah @traveler @Richard Cheese[/USER]
Excuse me?!! I don't think so. I DON'T THINK SO!

Wanna try again?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
Indians above asians??
Imo caucasoid skull mogs any kpop halo asians have.

Foids will say indians are uglier because of shit stereotypes and 0 representation but put a gl indian and gl asian next to each other and they will pick gl indian all day.

Does it even matter tho lol both bottom of the barrel if ur talking averages

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah

Foids will say indians are uglier because of shit stereotypes and 0 representation but put a gl indian and gl asian next to each other and they will pick gl indian all day.

North indians yea, they mog even on average.

Attractive SEA women are into Korean and Thai men these days. Whites are like a 3rd or 4th choice at best. Boomers fucked any SMV they had there. No hot girl from a decent family wants to be seen with a white guy. There's a genuine stigma.
Not really in the west though they still pick white quite alot

Not really in the west though they still pick white quite alot
That's probably more due to numbers honestly. Gooner has talked about this he lives in like a mostly white neighborhood no shit he'll eventually get a white gf. And yes there's a media halo if you're white in the west but they've been pushing everyone especially black people these days. Asians have their kdrama thing. Indians are the only ones not getting in on the action. There's no special JBW bonus with younger gens imo.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
That's probably more due to numbers honestly. Gooner has talked about this he lives in like a mostly white neighborhood no shit he'll eventually get a white gf. And yes there's a media halo if you're white in the west but they've been pushing everyone especially black people these days. Asians have their kdrama thing. Indians are the only ones not getting in on the action. There's no special JBW bonus with younger gens imo.
Yeah i see ur point and yeah the stats are probably still inflated from the boomers still with their Filipino wives, but I still do think that they date out the most out of the other ethnicities by quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Richard Cheese
Whats the point of this ranking when its your stats as an individual that decides your smv. How can you be such a retarded faggot to even make or argue about lists like this holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

what about north africans saar

Maybe for Millennials but definitely not Zoomers. Gen Z girls will definitely fuck with a gl East Asian over a gl Indian on average.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Preach, brotha.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Richard Cheese

• JFL
Reactions: exo and 📎♿️⚙️
Unpopular opinion here but the real ranking is the same as the female counterparts. Literally the same features just add dimorphism.

1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

brutal reality for white brahs

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
lmao fuck off

• Ugh..
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

Wanted to see if South Asians were at the bottom. That’s legit. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 📎♿️⚙️
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
Why are all non-whites trying to get with blacks. You know blacks have it out for everyone right. They're the most insecure people and they take that out by wanting to fuck every other races girls. Non-white browns need to either stick together, or atleast stay seperate and do their own thing, but dont take sides in this white vs black war.

True Racial SMV in 2024

1. Bears
2. Dogs
3. Aliens
4. Vampires
5. Zombies
6. Humans

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and 📎♿️⚙️
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

1. White.

• Hmm...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

• Hmm...
I’m White. Being White man in the US is a huge plus in dating. ALL women prefer White men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 📎♿️⚙️
I’m White. Being White man in the US is a huge plus in dating. ALL women prefer White men.
>Said by a white KHHV or larping curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 0S4MA, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Why are all non-whites trying to get with blacks. You know blacks have it out for everyone right. They're the most insecure people and they take that out by wanting to fuck every other races girls. Non-white browns need to either stick together, or atleast stay seperate and do their own thing, but dont take sides in this white vs black war.
Idk, most blacks are nice people in my experience. Especially the women. That’s why I call them queens. :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and TheAnomaly
  • +1
tier 0 - jews
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

• Woah
Idk, most blacks are nice people in my experience. Especially the women. That’s why I call them queens. :feelsautistic:
Some blacks are cool, but most of them have a deep seated insecurity against other races lol.

Whites the most, cause blacks have a thing against them because of the history of slavery.

But blacks also hate other non-white races, because other non-white races arent as low socioeconomic as them, plus other races have a better aesthetic culture than them.

Black culture is literally being ghetto, and liking rap and hip-hop.

What is black food?

What is black traditional dress?

What is black history?

(NOTE THIS IS FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS).

Some blacks are cool, but most of them have a deep seated insecurity against other races lol.

Whites the most, cause blacks have a thing against them because of the history of slavery.

But blacks also hate other non-white races, because other non-white races arent as low socioeconomic as them, plus other races have a better aesthetic culture than them.

Black culture is literally being ghetto, and liking rap and hip-hop.

What is black food?

What is black traditional dress?

What is black history?

(NOTE THIS IS FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS).
I forgot you were in cuckmerica. Yeah I’ve had people tell me they’re not the same as blacks here so I can’t say as I’ve never visited the place (nor do I want to). They do seem to dominate the culture over there and that’s why they’ve got higher status now compared to before. Everyone loves rap and hip-hop nowadays.

I forgot you were in cuckmerica. Yeah I’ve had people tell me they’re not the same as blacks here so I can’t say as I’ve never visited the place (nor do I want to). They do seem to dominate the culture over there and that’s why they’ve got higher status now compared to before. Everyone loves rap and hip-hop nowadays.
African americans here are mostly descendants of slaves and have lived here in america for the past 300 years. Thats their history here. Thats literally why there were brought here. And for the last 150 years they've refused to move on from being angry about it lol, and have basically become parasites and burdens because of it.

African americans here are mostly descendants of slaves and have lived here in america for the past 300 years. Thats their history here. Thats literally why there were brought here. And for the last 150 years they've refused to move on from being angry about it lol, and have basically become parasites and burdens because of it.
But they’ve got plenty of white cucks doing their bidding, I’d say they have it the best out of all ethnics. In fact these same white cucks will still be racist to south Asians like us despite being “anti-racist.”

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
This has got to be the biggest cope fuck I’ve seen lmfao.

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about jfl. Segregation ended like 60 years ago

“Refused to move on from being angry”

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
But they’ve got plenty of white cucks doing their bidding, I’d say they have it the best out of all ethnics. In fact these same white cucks will still be racist to south Asians like us despite being “anti-racist.”

People are racist against us 90% cause of lookism.

I wont lie and say that the other 10% isnt completely deserved. Disgusting mainlanders become FOBS and come here and bring their disgusting indian,paki,and bengali fobby behaviour with them and ruin the entire image of south asians as a whole in the west. Even western born and raised curries are starting to hate these fobs.

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about jfl. Segregation ended like 60 years ago

“Refused to move on from being angry”
Bruh why do you care about segregation. Why do you want to live close to whites. I myself would have no problem living in a neighborhood with WESTERN BORN AND RAISED curries only.