2024 male racial SMV hierarchy in America

Some blacks are cool, but most of them have a deep seated insecurity against other races lol.

Whites the most, cause blacks have a thing against them because of the history of slavery.

But blacks also hate other non-white races, because other non-white races arent as low socioeconomic as them, plus other races have a better aesthetic culture than them.

Black culture is literally being ghetto, and liking rap and hip-hop.

What is black food?

What is black traditional dress?

What is black history?

(NOTE THIS IS FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS).
Assuming you're not trolling, Black Americans played a huge role in a lot of fabrics of American culture.

Even musically, Rock N Roll, Jazz, Disco, House, Country, R&B/Motown, etc. had a very strong Black influence from the get go. Rock and Jazz used to even be called "Nigger music" by middle class Whites in the early 20th century and even Hitler showed an infamous photo of a Sambo looking Jazz musician to showcase how Black influenced he thought America was.

There were also many Black inventors, entrepreneurs, TV shows/movies, politicians, civil rights campaigns, slang words, etc.

I'm only scratching the surface too because I don't want to derail the topic.

Keep in mind that many Europeans also perceive White Americans as "uncultured" too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
People are racist against us 90% cause of lookism.

I wont lie and say that the other 10% isnt completely deserved. Disgusting mainlanders become FOBS and come here and bring their disgusting indian,paki,and bengali fobby behaviour with them and ruin the entire image of south asians as a whole in the west. Even western born and raised curries are starting to hate these fobs.
If 90% of racism against South Asians is lookism, then it doesn’t matter what FOBs do because that’s just 10% of the reason why. I like FOBs more than westernized South Asians because FOBs are friendly and westernized ones are stuck up pajeets.

I’m White. Being White man in the US is a huge plus in dating. ALL women prefer White men.
Then why do a number of White men travel to SEA to geomax instead bagging Stacy's from Utah or rural communities or just flocking to East Los Angeles or El Paso and finding tradwife Mestizas there?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Assuming you're not trolling, Black Americans played a huge role in a lot of fabrics of American culture.

Even musically, Rock N Roll, Jazz, Disco, House, Country, R&B/Motown, etc. had a very strong Black influence from the get go. Rock and Jazz used to even be called "Nigger music" by middle class Whites in the early 20th century and even Hitler showed an infamous photo of a Sambo looking Jazz musician to showcase how Black influenced he thought America was.

There were also many Black inventors, entrepreneurs, TV shows/movies, politicians, civil rights campaigns, slang words, etc.

I'm only scratching the surface too because I don't want to derail the topic.

Keep in mind that many Europeans also perceive White Americans as "uncultured" too.
Funny asf that modern day blacks would disown jazz and rock and think of them as corny and white.

Name me these black inventors and entrepreneurs. How many of them. I know blacks have been in TV shows, hmm i wonder who put them there....

Bruh why do you care about segregation. Why do you want to live close to whites. I myself would have no problem living in a neighborhood with WESTERN BORN AND RAISED curries only.
Because you’re not getting proper education and neighborhood funding?

Jfl, I’m not a jamal but stop being dumb

Because you’re not getting proper education and neighborhood funding?

Jfl, I’m not a jamal but stop being dumb
There is something called making your own neighborhood orginization to pool your money together and keeping and maintaing your neighborhood with your own money. I agree with you that neighborhoods that pay taxes should recieve maintenance and funding from the government, but if thats not happening what are you going to do, let your own neighborhood rot just to "stick it to the man"?

There is something called making your own neighborhood orginization to pool your money together and keeping and maintaing your neighborhood with your own money. I agree with you that neighborhoods that pay taxes should recieve maintenance and funding from the government, but if thats not happening what are you going to do, let your own neighborhood rot just to "stick it to the man"?
lol they tried that

IMG 7750

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
Everyones heard of Tulsa. Build one again, and this time defend it with Guns. Its your 2nd amendment right. Modern day Black gangs literally have a bajillion guns lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Why aren't black gangs coming together to carve out a town/city for blacks and becoming the protectors of that town/city.

Everyones heard of Tulsa. Build one again, and this time defend it with Guns. Its your 2nd amendment right. Modern day Black gangs literally have a bajillion guns lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Why aren't black gangs coming together to carve out a town/city for blacks and becoming the protectors of that town/city.
IMG 7751

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and CFW432

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 8uAte
Funny asf that modern day blacks would disown jazz and rock and think of them as corny and white.
Jazz gets played by older Black people all the time.
Name me these black inventors and entrepreneurs. How many of them. I know blacks have been in TV shows, hmm i wonder who put them there....
Yeah...not going to go down rabbit hole again. I already know how these types of discourses devolve into.

Yeah...not going to go down rabbit hole again. I already know how these types of discourses devolve into.
Lol? How old are we talking here? 80-90+? :lul:

the truth of a conversation is never going to change no matter how many times the conversation is had.

Lol? How old are we talking here? 80-90+? :lul:
More like 50+.
the truth of a conversation is never going to change no matter how many times the conversation is had.
Nah. I've had this same debate with SFCels in some other forum and it always goes down the same way. Always. I could post all the contributions and source all my material and it'll always devolve into the same shit.

So, it's going to be a waste of time. If you believe Blacks didn't contribute anything to American culture or society, I'll just agree to disagree. I'm not in a mood to have another pointless debate that'll lead to nobody's POV changing.

Then why do a number of White men travel to SEA to geomax instead bagging Stacy's from Utah or rural communities or just flocking to East Los Angeles or El Paso and finding tradwife Mestizas there?
Ugly White guys get with Asians.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface756, Richard Cheese and St.TikTokcel
1 Lightskin blacks
2 Darkskin blacks
3 Darkskin Hispanics
4 Lightskin Hispanic
5 Arabs
6 South East Asians
7 East Asians
8 Whites
9 South Asians

@murdah @traveler @Richard Cheese
Switch south Asians with SEA gooks and I agree :feelskek:

no organizational skills apart from tricking a bunch of nigs and white libtards to donate to your mansion fund.

Perfect list, it doesn't matter about the rearrangements of the other positions, any list is perfect if South Asians are at the bottom

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Richard Cheese
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and murdah
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
America will soon be gone

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Niggers for sure are popular in America