2024: The Year of Social Media Maxxing & NTMaxxing

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
if ur above mtn face, with good hair and wanna REALLY slay on another level, you need interesting pics

go to interesting places and wear good outfits and just take pics nonstop

u need these types of pics for ur instagram

selfies dont cut it anymore i dont give a fuck what ur cope is

if u want cool outfits or designer brands, i suggest buying replicas from china which are 1:1 , u can find on reddit which batches and factories to buy from

if you do this, the amount of girls you get will increase tenfold and u will get significantly more followers on social media

good luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, nope, Aspiemogger and 5 others
where to get photographer

Should I walk around with a tripod outside?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and BigPoppaPump
No social media if ur subhuman

Should I walk around with a tripod outside?
why not if u cant get a photographer

dress good and just go to some interesting places and put ur tripod down, either get an app that takes pics every 5 seconds for u to pose or just record a video then screenshot when u find the perfect pic

go to interesting places and wear good outfits and just take pics nonstop
if u want cool outfits or designer brands, i suggest buying replicas from china which are 1:1 , u can find on reddit which batches and factories to buy from
you are 180 degrees off base here. Within a year there will be services that pop up where you will send them a few dozen selfies, they will create a virtual avatar of you, more accurately a slightly enhanced version of you. They will then use AI to place that avatar in designer clothes and place you in cool setting, surrounded by other attractive and interesting people, and spit out dozens of pictures and videos for you to periodically add to your instagram account.

Every woman, every article of clothing on this instagram account is AI generated. I think the backgrounds are mostly real, I am not 100% certain on how it all operates. This is just one of hundreds of AI generated accounts now on Instagram.

No social media for my face

you are 180 degrees off base here. Within a year there will be services that pop up where you will send them a few dozen selfies, they will create a virtual avatar of you, more accurately a slightly enhanced version of you. They will then use AI to place that avatar in designer clothes and place you in cool setting, surrounded by other attractive and interesting people, and spit out dozens of pictures and videos for you to periodically add to your instagram account.

Every woman, every article of clothing on this instagram account is AI generated. I think the backgrounds are mostly real, I am not 100% certain on how it all operates. This is just one of hundreds of AI generated accounts now on Instagram.
oh fuck off lmao the ai shit is unrealistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: socialcel