20k post thread

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
This isn’t a celebration thread like some other’s

This is just a thread that just sums up how fucked my life has been in the past few years, that I’ve had to rot on here a fuck ton instead of doing normal teenage things

I just wanted to be like everyone else but the last few years have been so shit that I’ve posted here 20000 fucking times

I’m not saying everyone here with 20k+ posts are losers but for me, I certainly only posted here cause of how shit my life is

I hope, holy fuck I hope I don’t make a 30k post thread, I will literally rope if that happens

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Chintuck22 and 10 others
Where is the Dana Trish avi bro i really liked her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 2403
Then leave and do something jfl. You have only have that other option. You probably will rot to 30k

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 2403
Idk if its her correct name

• So Sad
  • +1
Also you think if your life was better you wouldn't be posting here?

• So Sad
  • +1
I hope, holy fuck I hope I don’t make a 30k post thread, I will literally rope if that happens
You forgot to mention that 10,000 out of 20,000 is in the last 2 months. Suicide in May?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 7806
this is what all azn boys are allowed to do. while we be fucking yo women nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 11053
Also you think if your life was better you wouldn't be posting here?
I never would’ve found this site if everything went normally. I literally only found this site Cause of incels.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
You forgot to mention that 10,000 out of 20,000 is in the last 2 months. Suicide in May?
No way I’m gonna post at that rate. I have other things to do.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4430
I never would’ve found this site if everything went normally. I literally only found this site Cause of incels.
But lets say rn you looked better or your life would be better, you wouldn't be posting here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Then leave and do something jfl. You have only have that other option. You probably will rot to 30k
I’m trying to but it gets so hard as you get older and you’re so stunted compared to peers. Plus, low self esteem being ugly as fuck and also physically disabled like I am.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
daily minder im uglier than u

• Hmm...
I’m trying to but it gets so hard as you get older and you’re so stunted compared to peers. Plus, low self esteem being ugly as fuck and also physically disabled like I am.
You are asian right? Stats?

• So Sad

what chad sees

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 2403
But lets say rn you looked better or your life would be better, you wouldn't be posting here?
I would probably but much less. The thing is I only started posting here cause I was so abnormal I found incels. If everything went normally, I would’ve been a happy normie doing normie shit, never wouldve known about this stuff nor cared.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 11053
You are asian right? Stats?
I’m not asian I’m hapa so I’m just as white as I am asian

Im ugly and short, plus I have diagnosed adhd and ocd which further cripple me

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
I’m not asian I’m hapa so I’m just as white as I am asian

Im ugly and short, plus I have diagnosed adhd and ocd
Im also hapa and its also over for me too LOL.

• So Sad
I would probably but much less. The thing is I only started posting here cause I was so abnormal I found incels. If everything went normally, I would’ve been a happy normie doing normie shit, never wouldve known about this stuff nor cared.
You didn't had friends back then?

• So Sad
this is what all azn boys are allowed to do. while we be fucking yo women nigga
“Your women”

My women are hapas or even Quapas, I don’t care for full asian women as they’re ugly as fuck and also i don’t look like them

I don’t resemble a full asian in the slightest plus I’m just as white as I am asian, I’m mixed race

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12828
“Your women”

My women are hapas or even Quapas, I don’t care for full asian women as they’re ugly as fuck and also i don’t look like them

I don’t resemble a full asian in the slightest plus I’m just as white as I am asian, I’m mixed race
you mad azn boy????????????????????????????????????

• JFL
you mad azn boy????????????????????????????????????
No, i just don’t care about asian women jfl, they‘re ugly as sin plus irl I get called white or sometimes Latino

Its over for you if you’re so ugly as a white u have to fuck asian women, my condolences

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12828
depressing in a way

• So Sad
ur a good guy op

• Love it
depressing in a way
I kinda milked it and it’s cringe but yeah basically my post count is only cause I found this site from having such a shit life I found incels

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
I kinda milked it and it’s cringe but yeah basically my post count is only cause I found this site from having such a shit life I found incels
same. i’m glad i met certain people here but i wish things had been different. wish i had been a different person.

• +1
Im also hapa and its also over for me too LOL.
Unless you look asian passing your pheno isn’t even that bad, it’s been proven many times in studies and irl that hapas don’t do that badly

Most hapas ik are actually successful contrary to ER stereotype which was just 1 guy, 1 guy btw and he wasn’t even ugly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 9274
same. i’m glad i met certain people here but i wish things had been different. wish i had been a different person.
I like some people here but I mean I’d say most would like for me to be stuck here forever in all honesty

I just wish I had irl friends

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
i love ya man i hope it gets better 4 u :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: spookyzxc and Deleted member 2403
You really think that's its the lack of human connection that is hurting you?

Unless you look asian passing your pheno isn’t even that bad, it’s been proven many times in studies and irl that hapas don’t do that badly

Most hapas ik are actually successful contrary to ER stereotype which was just 1 guy, 1 guy btw and he wasn’t even ugly
I was just joking tbh. Im a massive mentalcel. It is what it is

This isn’t a celebration thread like some other’s

This is just a thread that just sums up how fucked my life has been in the past few years, that I’ve had to rot on here a fuck ton instead of doing normal teenage things

I just wanted to be like everyone else but the last few years have been so shit that I’ve posted here 20000 fucking times

I’m not saying everyone here with 20k+ posts are losers but for me, I certainly only posted here cause of how shit my life is

damn I feel for you stay strong man

• So Sad
20031 already, I just can’t stop

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22