+20lbs in 1 month @ 17 [physique pic]

ccustard

ccustard

Iron
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
20
8/29/26 I was 155lbs
8/26/26 I am 165lbs

Both same time fasted. This is just from 105 test a week 🥹. It’s prob all water, but I haven’t gotten less lean at all really, and I feel bigger for sure. Face is a tad bloated, and when I take my socks off at night I can see how bloated I am.
Total test: 478 -> 1207
Free test: 78 -> 257

I don’t really think I need to increase test rn, I am definitely gaining strength quicker as well, and lifts feel better. Obviously 0 sides, it’s just test. Highly reccomend to anyone. I’ve been pinning ED in my delts, it’s not bad at all.
IMG 4702
IMG 4692
 
Dude theres no way ur test is that low or maybe u just angle frauded both pics
 
I mean dosage
No that’s exactly what I’m pinning… 6 units on the syringe of a 250mg/ml vial. That’s 15mg a day / 105mg a week. And I just took photos idk what you want me to say to that
 
No that’s exactly what I’m pinning… 6 units on the syringe of a 250mg/ml vial. That’s 15mg a day / 105mg a week. And I just took photos idk what you want me to say to that
Obviously just good genetics then cause thats definitely like 5 lbs of muscle added pretty insane actually
 
  • +1
Reactions: ccustard
Oh I’ve also felt like I’ve been training MUCH harder in the gym and I’m sore after like every workout, so that is also most likely contributing to mass and strength gain
 
8/29/26 I was 155lbs
8/26/26 I am 165lbs

Both same time fasted. This is just from 105 test a week 🥹. It’s prob all water, but I haven’t gotten less lean at all really, and I feel bigger for sure. Face is a tad bloated, and when I take my socks off at night I can see how bloated I am.
Total test: 478 -> 1207
Free test: 78 -> 257

I don’t really think I need to increase test rn, I am definitely gaining strength quicker as well, and lifts feel better. Obviously 0 sides, it’s just test. Highly reccomend to anyone. I’ve been pinning ED in my delts, it’s not bad at all.
View attachment 5696889View attachment 5696891
And also are u on hgh hand looks huge
 
8/29/26 I was 155lbs
8/26/26 I am 165lbs

Both same time fasted. This is just from 105 test a week 🥹. It’s prob all water, but I haven’t gotten less lean at all really, and I feel bigger for sure. Face is a tad bloated, and when I take my socks off at night I can see how bloated I am.
Total test: 478 -> 1207
Free test: 78 -> 257

I don’t really think I need to increase test rn, I am definitely gaining strength quicker as well, and lifts feel better. Obviously 0 sides, it’s just test. Highly reccomend to anyone. I’ve been pinning ED in my delts, it’s not bad at all.
View attachment 5696889View attachment 5696891
I didnt even notice but your free test is crazy high thats why even before that was pretty high
 

Similar threads

saaj
Replies
3
Views
30
h82love
h82love
T
Motivation Physique M15
Replies
8
Views
92
TruestChud01
T
Fraud_Slayer999
Replies
1
Views
71
afghanboss
afghanboss
jaaavon
Replies
1
Views
67
widdi
widdi
dorianMLTN->MMTN
Replies
1
Views
72
dorianMLTN->MMTN
dorianMLTN->MMTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top