21 m what do you guys think?

D

Dmoneycrowgod

Iron
Buzz cut is my only hope because I grow a curly Afro due to being half black

I also used to lift weights from like 15-18 but got lazy afterwards and lost all gains I’m skinny again 948CB332 A3E8 490D 9A67 1EEDC6C9EEF8
569EC316 C1AF 4DBD 8708 C0FB61AAB8EA
1E867936 B06F 4A32 B140 78DDF155EDD4

Slayer, jfl mogs the whole forum. 12/10

• +1
Reactions: Dmoneycrowgod
You have a large skull but your pencil neck ruins it, still decent features 5.75 imo with a lot of potential

• +1
Reactions: Cimricek, william and Dmoneycrowgod
high 4, low 5

no harmony

• +1
Reactions: Cimricek and Deleted member 470
Not ugly and not good looking, kinda normal unless you're a turbomanlet.

Nice masculine features. Your eye area and a lack of forward growth (probably) drag you down

• +1
Nice masculine features. Your eye area and a lack of forward growth (probably) drag you down
The whole jaw talk confuses the hell out of me. I’ve heard I’ve had a nice one before, but I’ve also gotten comments like this which make me not sure what it is lol. I have a pic of my profile 9CA2D744 2751 426F BDAB D722BB552F9C

get a neck removal surgery with dr rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Half black? Look whiter than Steph Curry

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I think it's time to pull out the rope

Half black? Look whiter than Steph Curry
Lots of us coming out these days. Tyler Johnson klay Thompson even the Disney star who passed recently Cameron Boyce.

To those who insist I rope lol Major cope I nowhere near a virgin

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
you look like you ask people for bogies outside of walmart at 2 am

you look like you ask people for bogies outside of walmart at 2 am
Do u know how many jailbaits love the aesthetic of looking like a drug addict teenager who gets no sleep?

the left car mirror picture :lul:

• +1
the left car mirror picture :lul:

What can I improve on? I get too many inconsistent ratings even from people who are supposedly good at rating. Anywhere from 4–7 I receive lol
49926959 C586 42FD 8EB9 6C4A23821277

What can I improve on? I get too many inconsistent ratings even from people who are supposedly good at rating. Anywhere from 4–7 I receive lol
View attachment 83020

Improvement surgery wise or just in general? You have a wide face which is a good start for masculinity. I can maybe play around with your face but it will end up being surgical. For example your eyebrows need to be close to your eyes to add to masculinity etc

Improvement surgery wise or just in general? You have a wide face which is a good start for masculinity. I can maybe play around with your face but it will end up being surgical. For example your eyebrows need to be close to your eyes to add to masculinity etc
If there is maybe some cheaper surgeries that would be beneficial yeah I’d be interested to know, but something like 4grand and up I’d pass.

8451678E A530 403C AE4C 5B0815050843
Shaved my beard. Beard/no beard?

Above average. You look much better with no beard.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Dmoneycrowgod
Do u know how many jailbaits love the aesthetic of looking like a drug addict teenager who gets no sleep?
Where does this cope originate from?

you look odd, therefore good modelling material tbh

• +1
Where does this cope originate from?
My life experience + Seeing guys like Pete Davidson go trending specifically for that kinda look

Psl 6 with stubble? My nose is fucked but whatever I try to body it
C3787A5F C718 488D 89B5 8E2EA45FDC7F
C3787A5F C718 488D 89B5 8E2EA45FDC7F

Cope I’m above average at best but nothing special, I’m no whore. (Think I interpreted this right)

not u br0 and while am at it, you look good, 5.25 psl

BFB28EB8 D216 42B7 9ECF 00259BF992D5

New pic rather than making a new thread- but holy fuck I never realized how badly my eyes are two different shaped, hopefully my smile just fucked me here lol

I think you are good but you should get better hairstyle and trim correctly your beard, mog me.

• +1
No facial hair anymore, lets start with Reverse agepill to see if u ascend