• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Htn

• Love it
Reactions: NerverBegan
curries and their never-ending fear of posting unfrauded pics

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and nigkook
Feel bad that this won't be deleted but u did this to urself OP, should've just posted normal photos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, boss8055, NerverBegan and 2 others
truecel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan and nigkook
ur rating is your results

Get a load of this narcy dalit trying to farm validation. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: lain34 and Deleted member 71265
sounds like cope,i'm in my third year of college and talk to nobody because of my autism and the "asocial" environment,it's fucking over:feelswhy:
Autism is the worse disease you can ever get, even worse than being short and sub5

• +1
no way this shitty thread still exist:feelsuhh:

Autism is the worse disease you can ever get, even worse than being short and sub5
but al-hamdullilah i'm chadlite according to @ShawarmaFilth :feelsrope:

• +1
Hope it'll get deleted:feelsrope:

i'm pale asf in the second but i'm indian:lul:

Me when I schizo

• JFL
Are you really a mentalcel? damn so am I but you look way better than me, or so I am convinced to believe.

It’s really over for us mental cels
nah bhai read other users's posts i'm frauding i'm way uglier in candid pics and yes i'm a tetra autist havent spoken a word to any person in my major for 3 years now i barely go out and rot in my room when i'm not at school:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
  • JFL
Knew u were a narcy

Ur not good looking bro ltn unfrauded i can literally see it
Nah you're just annoying asf for 4~5 posts i was just letting it go but you're getting on my nerves now,i'm 6'2 btw and my shape is decent,if you considere me higher than htn on these 2 "frauded" pics where you can clearly see all my features i can't descend that low :lul:

Nah you're just annoying asf for 4~5 posts i was just letting it go but you're getting on my nerves now,i'm 6'2 btw and my shape is decent,if you considere me higher than htn on these 2 "frauded" pics where you can clearly see all my features i can't descend that low :lul:
Frauding changes everything think bass and kater

Bass is one rhino away to be chadlite and kater is 7psl even without the eye filter :Comfy:
No surgery for that midface

Also kys lmfao salty ltn

No surgery for that midface

Also kys lmfao salty ltn
"salty ltn" you gotta be fucking retarded i was tanking your useless insults for 5 posts then started to reply with the same intensity and now you're whining ? :feelsuhh:

oh Jeffrey... you're possibly at least a HTN unfrauded
i'm egyptian and italian :feelsuhh:
if you live in Italy it's pretty much decent height there

in my country it's borderline manlet ngl and yeah my situation is very similar as yours I'm just a year younger 2 inches shorter kissless virgin who barely speaks to anyone in uni but what I can undoubtedly tell is that you look significantly better than me

if you're a frauded Chadlite / unfrauded HTN then I'm a frauded HTN / unfrauded MTN

however I get no girls because I have some TRUECEL tier failos like asymmetry and crooked teeth, what about you? do you have some failo that we can't see? I mean be honest tell us the truth if you need advice bro

• +1
"salty ltn" you gotta be fucking retarded i was tanking your useless insults for 5 posts then started to reply with the same intensity and now you're whining ? :feelsuhh:
Because ur corny asf 😭😭 posting the rope emojis begging for attention ur so narcy ltn

oh Jeffrey... you're possibly at least a HTN unfrauded

if you live in Italy it's pretty much decent height there

in my country it's borderline manlet ngl and yeah my situation is very similar as yours I'm just a year younger 2 inches shorter kissless virgin who barely speaks to anyone in uni but what I can undoubtedly tell is that you look significantly better than me

if you're a frauded Chadlite / unfrauded HTN then I'm a frauded HTN / unfrauded MTN

however I get no girls because I have some TRUECEL tier failos like asymmetry and crooked teeth, what about you? do you have some failo that we can't see? I mean be honest tell us the truth if you need advice bro
thanks for the compliment bhai,i don't but i live in a neighbour country with the same height stats i suppose,i think my biggest failo is my nose that you can clearly see on the second pic,ratios or long mid face too i suppose.
I gave up girls a long time ago ngl i'm way too autistic to have one and its almost impossible to get one in 2k24 for sub 5psl.
I

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Because ur corny asf 😭😭 posting the rope emojis begging for attention ur so narcy ltn
oxymoron,"ltn" and "narcy" you're contradicting yourself with the first comment you made saying i'm "a htn unfrauded":lul:

I use the rope emojis if i want you sand nigger i'm a 21 years old virgin i have nothing to lose i'd kill you if i see you irl you nigger

oxymoron,"ltn" and "narcy" you're contradicting yourself with the first comment you made saying i'm "a htn unfrauded":lul:

I use the rope emojis if i want you sand nigger i'm a 21 years old virgin i have nothing to lose i'd kill you if i see you irl you nigger
U wouldnt do anything ngl