21 years old virgin is it over ?

i'd dominate you without any weapon :lul:
Ur a curry faggot i wouldnt even let you touch me

21 years old and kkhc so fuckin sad man i’ll never be like you i’m already hardmaxxing

21 years old and kkhc so fuckin sad man i’ll never be like you i’m already hardmaxxing
i'm half european while you're fully a sand nigger what you on about :ROFLMAO:

hardmaxx won't save your shit ratios :Comfy:

i'm half european while you're fully a sand nigger what you on about :ROFLMAO:
Yeah a sand ape with beautiful olive skin black hair and sexy emerald eyes hamdillah

hardmaxx won't save your shit ratios :Comfy:
Lol

thanks for the compliment bhai,i don't but i live in a neighbour country with the same height stats i suppose,i think my biggest failo is my nose that you can clearly see on the second pic,ratios or long mid face too i suppose.
I gave up girls a long time ago ngl i'm way too autistic to have one and its almost impossible to get one in 2k24 for sub 5psl.
I
oh yeah I see your nose tip is wide which is bad but I think it could sometimes look aesthetic

I've got a thin nose with a hump which is possibly worse than your case

long mid face is irrelevant to girls

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
Lol

you don't have the money:forcedsmile:

you don't have the money:forcedsmile:
I’m 16 already saving plus my parents are probably gonna get me my rhino

Implants are maybe what? 10k?

Bro just post an unfrauded pic and we’ll be done with this arguement

oh yeah I see your nose tip is wide which is bad but I think it could sometimes look aesthetic

I've got a thin nose with a hump which is possibly worse than your case

long mid face is irrelevant to girls
thanks for your feedback bhai,i still think looking decent won't get you anywhere if you were born with autism hope your ascension will come a day

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Yea bud I’m 25 just blow a load into a pocket pussy fella

• +1
I’m 16 already saving plus my parents are probably gonna get me my rhino

Implants are maybe what? 10k?

Bro just post an unfrauded pic and we’ll be done with this arguement
the black and white filter literally just change the coloring

Attachments

• 20240512_001424.png
    20240512_001424.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
thanks for your feedback bhai,i still think looking decent won't get you anywhere if you were born with autism hope your ascension will come a day
thanks bhai

looking decent is a prerequisite but there are other very important things... you can look well but if you're a voicecel or broke (very underrated) or aspie/abused dog it's very hard irl ngl

you can attract but what after that? being socially retarded and isolated really sucks

• +1
thanks bhai

looking decent is a prerequisite but there are other very important things... you can look well but if you're a voicecel or broke (very underrated) or aspie/abused dog it's very hard irl ngl

you can attract but what after that? being socially retarded and isolated really sucks
exactly i didn't even mention it but i'm a poorcel combined with a mentalcel what the fuck do you want me to do with a girl that finds me by miracle attractive ? I can't even make eye contact :feelswhy:

• +1
Sex is gay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and hopecel
do u talk to girls ? in real life ?

sounds like cope,i'm in my third year of college and talk to nobody because of my autism and the "asocial" environment,it's fucking over:feelswhy:
"nobody" i think you guys don't understand what an autist is :forcedsmile:

i obviously don't :forcedsmile:
then u'll never get pussy, find a pack of wolf irl to go outside. u just have to talk to them, sometimes they are desesperate af to have a boyfriend fr

then u'll never get pussy, find a pack of wolf irl to go outside. u just have to talk to them, sometimes they are desesperate af to have a boyfriend fr
Just go outside bro,sorry but you're chadsplaining rn

exactly i didn't even mention it but i'm a poorcel combined with a mentalcel what the fuck do you want me to do with a girl that finds me by miracle attractive ? I can't even make eye contact :feelswhy:
same bhai literally the same

I was approached several times but the girls almost immediately get turned off when I start speaking not to mention that they are able to see my flaws when they're very close to me

poorceldom is beyond brutal I wish I was born to rich and smart parents but I've had such a bad luck to get entirely the opposite jfl

I wish I at least had a flawless face but sadly it's not the case and some of my failos are pretty much unfixable without surgeries which I can't afford since I'm broke asf
sometimes they are desesperate af to have a boyfriend fr
they're desperate af all the time to have a RICH NT SOCIALLY RESPECTED POPULAR CHAD boyfriend lmao

if you're an INTROVERTED abused dog with social anxiety it's hard to even speak to normies not to mention approaching girls... once they realise you're "awkward" it's over for you bro

the only girls who we should maybe approach are really autistic ones (just like us) but sadly even they nowdays dream about those NT prettyboy Chads they see on TikTok and Instagram :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1

I was approached several times but the girls almost immediately get turned off when I start speaking not to mention that they are able to see my flaws when they're very close to me

poorceldom is beyond brutal I wish I was born to rich and smart parents but I've had such a bad luck to get entirely the opposite jfl

I wish I at least had a flawless face but sadly it's not the case and some of my failos are pretty much unfixable without surgeries which I can't afford since I'm broke asf

they're desperate af all the time to have a RICH NT SOCIALLY RESPECTED POPULAR CHAD boyfriend lmao

if you're an INTROVERTED abused dog with social anxiety it's hard to even speak to normies not to mention approaching girls... once they realise you're "awkward" it's over for you bro

the only girls who we should maybe approach are really autistic ones (just like us) but sadly even they nowdays dream about those NT prettyboy Chads they see on TikTok and Instagram :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Come outside i'll pay the alcohol

• JFL

exactly getting in a relationship won't bring you anywhere and is embarassing asf when she realizes you have no fucking incomes,especially in this modern era where men are just seen like utilitary objects :feelsrope:

Thanks for answering to the other bluepilled guy :feelsrope:

• +1
exactly getting in a relationship won't bring you anywhere and is embarassing asf when she realizes you have no fucking incomes,especially in this modern era where men are just seen like utilitary objects :feelsrope:

Thanks for answering to the other bluepilled guy :feelsrope:
personality unironically matters a lot irl but only when your looks pass the test
Come outside i'll pay the alcohol
muh go outside - dude I'm everyday outside for a walk but there's no place for me among normies they just dislike me so do the girls

if you're non-NT no amount of time spent outside will bring you anywhere

• +1
I'm autistic too and I'm low tier normie 5'9''... never began for me I wanna rope ngl but I'm too high inhib for that...

• +1
I'm autistic too and I'm low tier normie 5'9''... never began for me I wanna rope ngl but I'm too high inhib for that...
same there bhai...the only reason i didn't rope yet is my family if i had no one i'd even go ER atp