21M, White Guy, Skater Aesthetic. Only get Average Girls

L

LookismMigrant

Banned
61CC28F8 9019 4518 A950 0857CF3E820B

1386C3A6 A4FB 4F92 ACCA A8054DED9683

E125ECB4 787B 4C90 A9DE 90B26755D0A4

I play into that hippy skater aesthetic because that’s who I am style wise. I’m clenching as hard as I can for that one pic. The girl in the photo was my gf before she cheated on me with a much better looking mullato which is what black pilled me.
what exactly am I supposed to leverage to take advantage of this just be a white guy theory?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 9819, fogdart and 8 others
5’10.5 and skinny body and skinny frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Romeo1111, Yuya Moggershima, gamma and 2 others
@StrangerDanger can you rate?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You look different in every picture
4.75-5 maybe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 14166, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
@Biiyo03 @Preston rate

• +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LookismMigrant and StrangerDanger
You’re too short lol start wearing lifts

• +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant
. The girl in the photo was my gf before she cheated on me with a much better looking mullato which is what black pilled me.
@thickdickdaddy27 @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7098, Biiyo03 and 5 others
Grow and workout your neck. You already look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, MaxillaMaxing, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Looks very weak and estrogenic with a small frame, big forehead, and lack of robustness and masculine ratios.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, cutecel, gamma and 7 others
Grow and workout your neck. You already look good.
U look good. I can't decide on a number but definitely above average
Thank you. I feel I have a good jaw area and that I am above average. Just was frustrated with users here talking how being white is the end all be all.
I won’t deny that being white has its perks but I’d rather be “ethnic” and an objective chadlite. Just my personal experience.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, gamma, ✿👍col and 2 others
Thank you. I feel I have a good jaw area and that I am above average. Just was frustrated with users here talking how being white is the end all be all.
I won’t deny that being white has its perks but I’d rather be “ethnic” and an objective chadlite. Just my personal experience.
Ur from the US?

• +1
@thickdickdaddy27 @volcelfatcel
doesn't change the fact that most stacies are white chads only. the girl in op kinda above average so it doesn't surprise me. i don't deny this, mulattos can slay white girls just not the top tier ones, they're white chad only:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
I won’t deny that being white has its perks but I’d rather be “ethnic” and an objective chadlite
maybe med. you don’t want to be ethnic bro

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15984 and 2 others
girls cheat on anyone with anyone, they like the rush

no girl is high class
Yeah this was just during that trend last year where black guys were getting fetishized

• +1
Reactions: metagross and volcelfatcel
you should vinnie hackermaxx or do whatever you did in the 2nd photo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and 6 others
. I’m clenching as hard as I can for that one pic.
i cant clench for shit but my jaw is naturally good without it
shit hurts my jaw if anything descends me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
girls cheat on anyone with anyone, they like the rush

no girl is high class
that's where ur wrong. no girl in any race is as loyal as a white girl to a chad:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
that's where ur wrong. no girl in any race is as loyal as a white girl to a chad:blackpill:
nah dude
girls cheat for the thrill
doesnt matter the looks
chads get cheated on not even by other chads

it's just life

nah dude
girls cheat for the thrill
doesnt matter the looks
chads get cheated on not even by other chads

it's just life
absolute utter cope. no chad is getting cheated on:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
tales from mumbai, many chads get cheated on when a girl gets bored

girls get bored and its over. pure delusion at this point, you could be gandy but if you got boring to her one day she'll look for the thrill somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person

girls get bored and its over. pure delusion at this point, you could be gandy but if you got boring to her one day she'll look for the thrill somewhere else
all looks are is it makes them cheat less because theyre inherently attracted but the real blackpill is that no woman is loyal, theyll never be loyal to anyone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Grindr God, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
doesn't change the fact that most stacies are white chads only. the girl in op kinda above average so it doesn't surprise me. i don't deny this, mulattos can slay white girls just not the top tier ones, they're white chad only:blackpill:
Generally true but the hottest girl at my college dated the a basketball player who was black. Obviously he had status helping big too tho

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

ironic ur telling me tales from mumbai when ur the one with minimal experience sexual experience. quit this cope with muh thrill nothing thrills her more than getting back to bed with her chad husband jfl at u and UR delusions

• +1
ironic ur telling me tales from mumbai when ur the one with minimal experience sexual experience. quit this cope with muh thrill nothing thrills her more than getting back to bed with her chad husband jfl at u and UR delusions
i cage because op is giga high SMV and he still couldnt keep her
fuck makes you think anyone else can
and she was a becky
imagine a girl with high smv like a stacy

aren't u middle eastern or something? why do u suck so much white cock

and she was a becky

cuz op isn't chad. regardless me being middle eastern or not i like speaking the truth i don't like beating around the bush when it comes to how smv works nowadays

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
cuz op isn't chad. regardless me being middle eastern or not i like speaking the truth i don't like beating around the bush when it comes to how smv works nowadays
he deifnitely has smv close to it as a pretty boy white guy with blue eyes
he couldnt keep her a fucking becky

girls love the thrill, she may cheat on you with other chads even if you yourself are chad.

he deifnitely has smv close to it as a pretty boy white guy with blue eyes
he couldnt keep her a fucking becky

girls love the thrill, she may cheat on you with other chads even if you yourself are chad.
nah he's like 5 psl imo nowhere near chad's smv lol ur telling he comes close to yerger or cox? lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant and volcelfatcel
and she was a becky

I’m not giga high smv at all haha. I only get action from ltr’s where I have to simp like a moron. On a night out or at a club I’m invisible

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12192, The_God and 1 other person
nah he's like 5 psl imo nowhere near chad's smv lol ur telling he comes close to yerger or cox? lmao
those are gigachads not just chads

he definitely has high smv and close to it for most girls
you can't rate pretty boys the same way as masc guys because PSL is masc centric not pretty boy centric, hunter eyes are a high psl feature but theyre masc only, pretty boys look like shit with hunter eyes

I’m not giga high smv at all haha. I only get action from ltr’s where I have to simp like a moron. On a night out or at a club I’m invisible
brutal life
you def have tons of younger girl appeal just from being pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and LookismMigrant
Honestly you're Chad bro, I don't see much to improve.

my nigga are you delusisonal? women's cheating patterns don't have to be logical, all you need to know is these hoes not loyal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Warlow
View attachment 1449400
View attachment 1449402
View attachment 1449401
I play into that hippy skater aesthetic because that’s who I am style wise. I’m clenching as hard as I can for that one pic. The girl in the photo was my gf before she cheated on me with a much better looking mullato which is what black pilled me.
what exactly am I supposed to leverage to take advantage of this just be a white guy theory?
htn/chadlite bro.. also brutal in being cucked by a black. dickcel btw?
I couldn't cope if something like that happened to me tbh:forcedsmile:

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back