21M, White Guy, Skater Aesthetic. Only get Average Girls

I only get action from ltr’s where I have to simp like a moron. On a night out or at a club I’m invisible
really bro? u need to badboymaxx then JFL. whats ur alt on lookism btw?

• +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant
case of low bro science PSL but high appeal to women cus he looks pleasant and has good pheno
Literally foid-tier levels of frauding. If you told me they were pics of 4 different people I'd believe you. No way to rate him based on these pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Xangsane
Literally foid-tier levels of frauding. If you told me they were pics of 4 different people I'd believe you. No way to rate him based on these pics.
Oh look it’s you, most delusional idiot on the site. Everyone said I’m above average in each of the pics.
Then there’s your dumb fuck ass that can’t stop coping no matter what

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Oh look it’s you, most delusional idiot on the site. Everyone said I’m above average in each of the pics.
Then there’s your dumb fuck ass that can’t stop coping no matter what
Ok? You're rated 4.5-5 PSL, slightly above average in your most frauded filtered pictures of you sucking your cheeks in harder than Elsa Jean sucks dick:

Efwzotp6hh471

Even I was rated the same when I posted my frauded pics here and I'm a subhuman in my straight unfrauded selfies. Not only that, but you're also a skater-twink who walks around campus with a skateboard in your estrogenic hands to try and compensate for your 14 inch bideltoid and skinny fat body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 16209
Ok? You're rated 4.5-5 PSL, slightly above average in your most frauded filtered pictures of you sucking your cheeks in harder than Elsa Jean sucks dick:

View attachment 1449511

Even I was rated the same when I posted my frauded pics here and I'm a subhuman in my straight unfrauded selfies. Not only that, but you're also a skater-twink who walks around campus with a skateboard in your estrogenic hands to try and compensate for your 14 inch bideltoid and skinny fat body.
CD308F1E 8C1C 4FDD 898F 8F66449A47CE

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @rydofx @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @The_God @Warlow rate in this completely unfrauded no filter nothing?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, ShowerMaxxing, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
Dude JBW only works in Asia, it's not gonna work in some skater city like San Diego or whatever cos there will be much better looking, more aetheric, more masculine blacks, mullatto, mixed, and ethnic guys.

Only way to flex it in West would be go hang around a bunch of Indians and Chinese to get proximity halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma
Finally post an actual picture but looks like you hang out with gigasubhumans. Massive red flag.
DD36F64A 62A1 4762 80B5 F2459877EBBE

How about here u fucking moron? Imagine judging someone based off who he takes pictures with. I was so satisfied to read that you eat your lunches in your college latrines lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and LookismMigrant
@LooksOverAll come on, let’s see what cope you pull out of your virgin ass this time

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and LookismMigrant
View attachment 1449517
How about here u fucking moron? Imagine judging someone based off who he takes pictures with. I was so satisfied to read that you eat your lunches in your college latrines lmfao.
really? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. imagine being incel when you are 6ft7
Yup I read an old post some guy talked to this subhuman on discord. @LooksOverAll hey faggot Incel ugly retard fuck, reply to this picture. Are my friends “nt” enough here?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Or shouldI lock myself up in the bathrooms too

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, ShowerMaxxing and Elvisandreaa
You have white tiktok boy pheno which is good, change your hair to this and consider getting piercings

CFA1FDC8 575B 4C0E 926F FB736D798FDD

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Better than nothing right?
Not if you’re @LooksOverAll only stacy’s for him:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.Hey moron look, I’m still 5 psl in unfrauded pics and I have friends who aren’t “gigasubhuman.” What’s your cope now, recessed braincel :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@forevergymcelling @MakinItHappenReturn thoughts? I have the generic white guy pheno and I don’t think it helps me stand out in terms of appeal imo

@forevergymcelling @MakinItHappenReturn thoughts? I have the generic white guy pheno and I don’t think it helps me stand out in terms of appeal imo

You're a batty boy, I don't speak with you, but you should be out there finding your Avril Lavagne.

• JFL
Proof camera lens matters

Check this distortion

2650038 1386C3A6 A4FB 4F92 ACCA A8054DED9683 1

Maesthetic Chadlite pretty boy

To what the faggot fuck?

2650037 E125ECB4 787B 4C90 A9DE 90B26755D0A4 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, ShowerMaxxing and LookismMigrant
You are easily above average facially

Although you are being failod hard by that tiny neck and skinny physique. Your neeck should be the same width as your jaw

Also I think you'd look better with shorter hair, but that's just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, n0rthface, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
Not if you’re @LooksOverAll only stacy’s for him:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.Hey moron look, I’m still 5 psl in unfrauded pics and I have friends who aren’t “gigasubhuman.” What’s your cope now, recessed braincel :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Who cares I didn't get shit and I'm above average

View attachment 1449400
View attachment 1449402
View attachment 1449401
I play into that hippy skater aesthetic because that’s who I am style wise. I’m clenching as hard as I can for that one pic. The girl in the photo was my gf before she cheated on me with a much better looking mullato which is what black pilled me.
what exactly am I supposed to leverage to take advantage of this just be a white guy theory?
What sort of women are you looking for?

Ionno what to say you should be aiming higher than that becky you got bro.

you could be close 5.5 in some pics but theyre frauded and sucking cheeks in etc etc

In other normal pics you're like 4.75-5.

• +1
View attachment 1449400
View attachment 1449402
View attachment 1449401
I play into that hippy skater aesthetic because that’s who I am style wise. I’m clenching as hard as I can for that one pic. The girl in the photo was my gf before she cheated on me with a much better looking mullato which is what black pilled me.
what exactly am I supposed to leverage to take advantage of this just be a white guy theory?
That girl is ugly as fuck:forcedsmile:
By the way if skater twink niche get you bad result, switch to RTT(y)

• +1
You are easily above average facially

Although you are being failod hard by that tiny neck and skinny physique. Your neeck should be the same width as your jaw

Also I think you'd look better with shorter hair, but that's just my opinion

GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaughey-point-this-Wooderson-GIF - Viral  Viral Videos

That girl is ugly as fuck:forcedsmile:
By the way if skater twink niche get you bad result, switch to RTT(y)

She isn't ugly
2650036 61CC28F8 9019 4518 A950 0857CF3E820B

Just a regular girl you'd wanna chill with

You'd smash her in a heart-beat

She's a middle range Becky. The camera is just bloating her cheeks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, ShowerMaxxing, LookismMigrant and 1 other person
You're good looking OP but born in a generation that styles itself like bitches

• +1
The girl in the photo was my gf
She looks above average category. Psl 4+ to psl4.5 range.

before she cheated on me with a much better looking mullato which is what black pilled me.
You look High tier normie, to almost Chadlite levels.
Psl 4.75 to psl5 ranges.

If that other dude mogged you in looks.
He gotta be a Chad or very solid chadlite.
Chad's are their own race .
Jbw theory, ONLY mostly applies for whites, being in non white countries.
Like Asia, Africa, South America, Arabs, etc..
Jbw doesn't mean anything, for someone living in a white country, like Iceland for example.

• +1
Why'd you finish with her @LookismMigrant ? Did she stray?

Redpill behaviour determinists, join in.

Behaviour matters some, but limited.

He has too much down to earth regular guy personality for these jumped up Stacey tarts that want to be their own boss

It's nothing to do with him not being Alpha enough

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
OP clearly mog his bloated ex in that pic.
Tbh , I feel bad if a chadrone has to go dumpster diving for that ugly girl:cry:.
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and LookismMigrant
Tbh , I feel bad if a chadrone has to go dumpster diving for that ugly girl:cry:.
@looksmaxxer234

He mogs her but guys find average girls attractive

I'm wondering why they finished

• +1
She looks above average category. Psl 4+ to psl4.5 range.

You look High tier normie, to almost Chadlite levels.
Psl 4.75 to psl5 ranges.

If that other dude mogged you in looks.
He gotta be a Chad or very solid chadlite.
Chad's are their own race .

Jbw theory, ONLY mostly applies for whites, being in non white countries.
Like Asia, Africa, South America, Arabs, etc..
Jbw doesn't mean anything, for someone living in a white country, like Iceland for example.
Yes that guy looked kind of like a morph between @Amnesia and @ForeverRecession which is probably why I'm obsessed with them like some cuck just lol.
And that jbw thing I said sarcastically because I see ethnic users here coping as though being white suddenly allows someone access to Stacy's or good looking girls, which couldn't be more wrong. Everyone voting me htn and it still doesn't mean shit irl because I have to still work like a dog to just get with becky tier girls.

I agree... Chad is his own raace.

@looksmaxxer234
No she was drunk and sucked his dick at a party. From what the guy said, she completely came onto him, and he didn't know her. I can't even hate the guy, no fault of his own. But god fucking damn does he live rent free in my head

Everyone voting me htn and it still doesn't mean shit irl because I have to still work like a dog to just get with becky tier girls.
At your age, same aged women just have way more SMV than the same aged men.
That's why Becky tier young women, can hook up in looks so much.

It means a lot, that you are HTN.
Of you were average. You would have it even plenty worse. Like having to dat ugly women, or maybe be fully incel.

• +1

looks like a lovechild between @toth77 and Larsanova

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and eduardkoopman
He needs to post a pic of him looking straight at the camera so we can see if his mandible is at all downward swung

View attachment 1449743

Seems alright here. Looks even Chadlite here.
exactly in some he looks like htn/chadlite like larsanove, and in others like Toth, with no dysmorphic traits

It's not reliable to go off one or two photos

He needs to make a video

Even then it wont be accurate

Need real life

But at least it's something

exactly in some he looks like htn/chadlite like larsanove, and in others like Toth, with no dysmorphic traits

Larsanova is not a Chadlite

Stop the bullcrap

He is so overrated it's unreal

This guy is far better looking

Dude just paste it here I can't browse this entire thread
She was drunk and sucked this mulatto chad dick at a party. From what the guy said, she completely came onto him, and he didn't know her. I can't even hate the guy, no fault of his own. But god fucking damn does he live rent free in my head. That guy looked kind of like a morph between @
Amnesia
@Amnesia and @
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession which is probably why I'm obsessed with them like some cuck just lol.

I'll post tomorrow. I donn't look that good straight on tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and MakinItHappenReturn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back