21yo 5'9 ethnic, born and raised in the West. I started gym maxxing, and i got a new haircut. I followed your guys' advice. Pulled no women at the bar

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
20221029 034526

Attachments

• 20221029_034549.jpg
    20221029_034549.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221028_164407.jpg
    20221028_164407.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Orlando gay bar shooter pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 20848 and chadison
Shave the beard down, get rid of the glasses, perm, tretinoin, ligher clothes (look better on ethnics), elevator shoes. Straight white teeth.

You got a shit haircut. Wtf is that

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 22623
Dude you did not follow the advice in regards to your haircut. You needed to grow it out longer and either get a textured fringe with high volume or curtains... You also need to fade your beard on the sides

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Shrek2OnDvD
you did not follow advice on your terrorist beard you need to trim that shit nobody wants to date osama bin laden
and for the love of god groom your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: PuddleOfSquirt
My brother in Muhammad, do you think you can looksmaxx for a day or two and all the bitches at the bar are going to be begging for your cock? All you did was get a new haircut (which isn’t the best imo) as someone else said here grow it out nicely a good length, trim down that fucking insanely thick beard. Your beard makes you look far too ethnic and seems like you practice beheading as a hobby. Start a fucking skincare routine bro, a simple one you don’t have to go insane with it follow it every single day morning and night to clear your face up. Gymmax is going to take a MINIMUM of 6 months if you really bust your ass. You’re 5’9 correct? You should be able to put on a lot of muscle mass, the shorter you are the more jacked you’ll look. You’re not gonna go from alahuakbar to fuckin gigachad in one day. Get the hell off this forum and do what you have to do for the next year, then come back and show us your results.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
you did not follow advice on your terrorist beard you need to trim that shit nobody wants to date osama bin laden
and for the love of god groom your eyebrows
Yea also what this guy said clean up those eyebrows. Side note, I see your arm is hairy as fuck. Some girls like that some girls don’t, something that might be worth looking into.

My brother in Muhammad, do you think you can looksmaxx for a day or two and all the bitches at the bar are going to be begging for your cock? All you did was get a new haircut (which isn’t the best imo) as someone else said here grow it out nicely a good length, trim down that fucking insanely thick beard. Your beard makes you look far too ethnic and seems like you practice beheading as a hobby. Start a fucking skincare routine bro, a simple one you don’t have to go insane with it follow it every single day morning and night to clear your face up. Gymmax is going to take a MINIMUM of 6 months if you really bust your ass. You’re 5’9 correct? You should be able to put on a lot of muscle mass, the shorter you are the more jacked you’ll look. You’re not gonna go from alahuakbar to fuckin gigachad in one day. Get the hell off this forum and do what you have to do for the next year, then come back and show us your results.

I'm not even arab but for some retarded reason my parents named me Muhammad it's so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: zeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back