23 VISUAL Signs Your Body Is Deficient in Nutrients (Impacts looks)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Sick video. Watch it if you're a life thriving bloomer, ignore it if you are a dopamine thriving doomer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
why would he put depression with those others :Comfy:

Welcome back Ravi :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: buflek and MakinItHappenReturn
bruh just eat liver

• +1
Reactions: Qaliqal, Deleted member 2816 and Ken
Let me remind everyone which is the best source of omega3 fatty acids that everyone should intake.

Dry flaxseed, grinded by yourself with a blender are a cheaper alternative to fish oil capsules.
Flaxseeds are the richest vegetarian source of omega3 acids, and are a source of fiber too.

Preventing the occurrence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) with nutritional interventions is a therapeutic strategy that may warrant greater research attention. The increased use of omega (ω)-3 fatty acids is a powerful example of one such nutritional strategy that may produce significant cardiovascular benefits.

source

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5189
I'm craving animal fat rn

• +1
Reactions: Qaliqal, Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 5189
remember to eat your grinded flaxseed dry, because cooking destroys omega3 molecules, as it happens while you cook fish

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Let me remind everyone which is the best source of omega3 fatty acids that everyone should intake.

Dry flaxseed, grinded by yourself with a blender are a cheaper alternative to fish oil capsules.
Flaxseeds are the richest vegetarian source of omega3 acids, and are a source of fiber too.

View attachment 1554341

Preventing the occurrence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) with nutritional interventions is a therapeutic strategy that may warrant greater research attention. The increased use of omega (ω)-3 fatty acids is a powerful example of one such nutritional strategy that may produce significant cardiovascular benefits.

source
Seeds are indigestible and toxic and full of antinutrients

Even if you could gain anything from eating seeds, why eat them when they taste of nothing and not just eat raw meat instead which has everything you would supposedly get from these seeds and they actually taste nice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 5815 and Lorsss
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Lorsss
Seeds are indigestible and toxic and full of antinutrients

Even if you could gain anything from eating seeds, why eat them when they taste of nothing and not just eat raw meat instead which has everything you would supposedly get from these seeds and they actually taste nice

because I am a fucking soyboy who does not appreciate meat

View attachment 1554341

source
"Remember to eat ALA which has a 5% conversion rate to EPA and DHA in the form of flaxseeds, something which has antinutrients and x4 as much phytoestrogens as fucking soybeans" :forcedsmile:

I feel empathy for anymals and I hate pieces of meat getting stuck between my teeth
The consequence is that I never buy meat for me and I limit the consumption to social occasions such as eating at a restaurant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Qaliqal, PYT and Deleted member 16369
I feel empathy for anymals and I have pieces of meat getting stuck between my teeth
The consequence is that I never buy meat for me and I limit the consumption to social occasion such as eating at a restaurant.
Empathy for animals doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I feel empathy for anymals and I have pieces of meat getting stuck between my teeth
The consequence is that I never buy meat for me and I limit the consumption to social occasion such as eating at a restaurant.
seafood mogs anyway

We should do another mog battle :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
nobody in the first world has this unless they literally don't eat ever