23 y/o vs 15 y/o

Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
alright guys be brutally honest here, am i past my prime years and if so who edges who by how much psl?

i understand hair quality isn’t as good now but that’s getting worked on as we speak, the high school pic seemed to get praised when i first posted it and i don’t really understand what’s so special about it compared to how i look currently

@LooksOverAll @germanlooks @volcelfatcel @gamma @wanttobeattractive @Chadeep @StrangerDanger i’m gonna approve of your answers the most boys so answer with confidence x

8C3F6207 EFA8 4726 BD67 D072054A3281

84C60CC5 43C5 47C4 9901 422DAFE3826A

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, JizzFarmer, Looks234 and 13 others
grow out hair and youll mog 15 yo

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, ShowerMaxxing, N1c and 4 others
That picture is distorted since you are so close to the camera but yeah grow out your hair

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 14677
You obv had more appeal when you were younger. Idk what happened but you just look rather
uncanny. Like your mouth area especially.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 1 other person
The smile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
you looked lean and young then, now you lost a little definition and look older. your current self kinda reminds me of this guy, you have much better bones tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14677
Ur younger version gives me Ash Ketchum vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, gamma, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
You obv had more appeal when you were younger. Idk what happened but you just look rather
uncanny. Like your mouth area especially.
i think it’s just because i’m not smiling bro and i have no cupid bow like majority of people

• +1
Reactions: Sal and JosephGarrot123
alright guys be brutally honest here, am i past my prime years and if so who edges who by how much psl?

i understand hair quality isn’t as good now but that’s getting worked on as we speak, the high school pic seemed to get praised when i first posted it and i don’t really understand what’s so special about it compared to how i look currently

@LooksOverAll @germanlooks @volcelfatcel @gamma @wanttobeattractive @Chadeep @StrangerDanger i’m gonna approve of your answers the most boys so answer with confidence x

View attachment 1370140
View attachment 1370142

Look like an utter faggot now jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Torero, gamma, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
mirin eyelashes

• +1
you look 30 tbh

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Torero, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Think you looked better with longer hair but i don’t know if you should compare yourself to the 15 yo version of yourself, but definitely worth trying but maybe not so long,

• +1

View attachment 1370140
View attachment 1370142
hair density, you were leaner and better coloring in the picture

also somehow you ended up looking a bit gay now, which you didn't in your teens

still mogger bones

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14677
hair density, you were leaner and better coloring in the picture

also somehow you ended up looking a bit gay now, which you didn't in your teens

still mogger bones
what looks gay is it my well maintained stubble and brows? cheers tho bro

• +1
why you don't grow your hair out and do something like short fringe? would look more relax, casual on you.
got pics of any styles u have in mind?

• +1
jfc descended went from slayer to gay looking alien.

holy shit how is that possible, take a picture front view instead of your side so it's more accurate retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, MikeMew'sBitch and ShowerMaxxing
jfc descended went from slayer to gay looking alien.

holy shit how is that possible, take a picture front view instead of your side so it's more accurate retard
3098A392 8E30 4513 A358 0CFF88B44AB3

look at this jaw and colouring bro, look closely because it’s something you’ll never have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, gamma, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
View attachment 1371652

look at this jaw and colouring bro, look closely because it’s something you’ll never have

looks like a liquified fucked up version of giga chad, im so sorry you peaked years ago. you know that you did which is why you made this thread, you're rolling down a hill :lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

You look quit good.
chadlite to HTN types of ranges. But more Chadlite range imo.

I think I seem to notice, that your "anti-aging" genes are not so good.
So you probably need to be giga high effort, to maintain looks for the future and 30's. Otherwise will turn into a guy with planty wrinkles and sagged skin.

basic basics for anti-aging:
* avoid sun/tanning
* wear spf daily or at least on sunny days
* add an amino acid/oils to the mix for night to feed fatpads
* exfoliate regularly, can be tratinoin or other products

• +1
looks like a liquified fucked up version of giga chad, im so sorry you peaked years ago. you know that you did which is why you made this thread, you're rolling down a hill :lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:
19A02024 F745 4BDB A195 8A75560C8CAF

look at my thick brows, eye lashes and piercing blue eyes bro look closely again because you’ll never have them

• JFL
Reactions: lore, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 9955
You look quit good.
chadlite to HTN types of ranges. But more Chadlite range imo.

I think I seem to notice, that your "anti-aging" genes are not so good.
So you probably need to be giga high effort, to maintain looks for the future and 30's. Otherwise will turn into a guy with planty wrinkles and sagged skin.

basic basics for anti-aging:
* avoid sun/tanning
* wear spf daily or at least on sunny days
* add an amino acid/oils to the mix for night to feed fatpads
* exfoliate regularly, can be tratinoin or other products
sorry bro i don’t accept chadlite only chad, and i just started skinmaxxing

I thought you were 30 :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14677
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14677
sorry bro i don’t accept chadlite only chad, and i just started skinmaxxing
Brutals.

I am praying daily to Ghandi heavens. If I may please ascend to Chadlite levels.
While for you, Chadlite levels means nothing; nothing more than dogshit

• JFL
View attachment 1371653

look at my thick brows, eye lashes and piercing blue eyes bro look closely again because you’ll never have them

your eyes are melting, your nose is crooked as fuck, your lips are asymmetrical.
you're a weird looking amalgamation of features that should have made you look good but your subhuman genetics fucked it all.
that's why you're on this incel form while chad bangs your stacy oneitis :lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14528
It is because his genetics. He looked 20 when he was 15 so it is not weird that he looks 30 when he is 23 now
It's all good.
Untill one hits 30 and one looks 40.

But OP is wise and smart and so on.
So he shinmaxxing now. So he will just stay late 20's looking for another 10 years. That should be do-able with good and CONSISTENT skinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 14677 and N1c
View attachment 1371654

your eyes are melting, your nose is crooked as fuck, your lips are asymmetrical.
you're a weird looking amalgamation of features that should have made you look good but your subhuman genetics fucked it all.
that's why you're on this incel form while chad bangs your stacy oneitis :lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy:
B8436620 E972 4B06 B0E6 344D7F238143

is that why i got a detailed rating of 8.5/10 lol stop coping faggot i mog u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714, one job away, N1c and 1 other person
View attachment 1371655

is that why i got a detailed rating of 8.5/10 lol stop coping faggot i mog u

your bullshit rating means nothing in front of science.

you look like a weird alien, i agree at 15 y/o you looked like a chad but now you’re descending to literally a zero, as soon as the Norwood reaper comes to collect it’s completely over you

accept your fate fag :feelswhy::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15099, one job away and 1 other person
It's all good.
Untill one hits 30 and one looks 40.

But OP is wise and smart and so on.
So he shinmaxxing now. So he will just stay late 20's looking for another 10 years. That should be do-able with good and CONSISTENT skinmaxxing
True if he does that he might even mog his 15 year old self since the looks peak of men are in the late 20s since you are fully developed then. To keep that peak as long as possible he should aslo take in alot of calcium since boneloss starts happen some years after the peak

• +1
grow out your hair. Because it's a soft feature and will do well with your masc features, which is why your younger self mogs

• +1
your bullshit rating means nothing in front of science.

you look like a weird alien, i agree at 15 y/o you looked like a chad but now you’re descending to literally a zero, as soon as the Norwood reaper comes to collect it’s completely over you

accept your fate fag :feelswhy::blackpill:
my fate is ascension, even tho i’m already at a comfortable rating of 6psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
True if he does that he might even mog his 15 year old self since the looks peak of men are in the late 20s since you are fully developed then. To keep that peak as long as possible he should aslo take in alot of calcium since boneloss starts happen some years after the peak
true that.

to add about Calcium. Don't forget one needs good D3 and K2 vitamine levels as well for it to work. So need to have enough of them in food ideally, or else supllment it.

• +1
Reactions: N1c
grow out your hair. Because it's a soft feature and will do well with your masc features, which is why your younger self mogs
yeh will do bro, might have a clean shave soon also it’s been a while and will take a few years off my look

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You look great. Being gaslit by delusional subhuman incels. Crabs in a bucket on PSL forums, you'll get used to it

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 14677

View attachment 1370140
View attachment 1370142
15 year old you mogs me into oblivion when I was 15. :hnghn::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and ShowerMaxxing
i think clean shave made you look better.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Your appeal is to roasties, rip :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: gamma
cope, my pheno could slay any age
eye area is pretty
lower third is masc
maesthetic
People here are coping saying that you have no more appeal

The big difference between pics is also facial expression, smiling vs neutral

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14677
People here are coping saying that you have no more appeal

The big difference between pics is also facial expression, smiling vs neutral
i post the most distorted shit pics as well whereas others post edited, they’re mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: gamma