23-year-old MTN in London struggling to get likes on Hinge, asks for a profile review, gaslighters galore in the comments section

Why is he struggling on Hinge?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
JFL at the gaslighting in the comments. Muh "smile more", muh "your profile is bland". You're a MTN, bordering LTN living in Central Fucking London where every university-educated girl on Hinge wants a careermaxxed Mike Thurston or Tyler Maher.

JFL at this foid gaslighter:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 23017, russwestbrook and 5 others
Looks too friendly and innocent, shy. bloated.

• +1
Reactions: B O N E S, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 25193 and 2 others
No, reddit cannot help you and we won’t @Xangsane

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, poopoohead, Deleted member 25193 and 6 others
he'll betabux at 30, get divorced 10 years later and that's the whole story

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 23017, Danish_Retard and 13 others
@forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @geezcel @DoctorLooksmax @BeenLMSsinceMSN @SecularIslamist

• Woah
Reactions: geezcel
LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, poopoohead, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
He's subhuman and the definiton of 0 sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: B O N E S, Deleted member 23017, forevergymcelling and 7 others
I live in London, I have used hinge. It's because he's not gl enough. He's not even unattractive, he just isn't chadlite+. Minimum HTN on Hinge in London else you got no shot imo.

It's also got alot worse over the past couple years in London.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 25193, Deleted member 21700 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and ToTheTop
Please, shut the fuck up
1672508520 zidane malefique2

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
It’s his personality

he‘s being way too desperate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_God and Deleted member 24444
I live in London, I have used hinge. It's because he's not gl enough. He's not even unattractive, he just isn't chadlite+. Minimum HTN on Hinge in London else you got no shot imo.

It's also got alot worse over the past couple years in London.
JFL at this comment a London Hinge foid left:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

The irony is I followed this advice for years and got close to no improvement, except managed to go on dates with more broken ran through woman who saw me as 'safer' and dated more chicks who wanted a 'beta'. This virtue signalling is just outrageous.

I got some work done and leanmaxxed and my results improved. I now don't care much for a relationship as I know how woman are.

• +1
Reactions: B O N E S, Deleted member 23017, rand anon and 8 others
JFL at the gaslighting in the comments. Muh "smile more", muh "your profile is bland". You're a MTN, bordering LTN living in Central Fucking London where every university-educated girl on Hinge wants a careermaxxed Mike Thurston or Tyler Maher.

Fuck him who gives a fuck. Not everyone is meant to breed

• JFL
Reactions: B O N E S, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
@khvirgin

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
The irony is I followed this advice for years and got close to no improvement, except managed to go on dates with more broken ran through woman who saw me as 'safer' and dated more chicks who wanted a 'beta'. This virtue signalling is just outrageous.

I got some work done and leanmaxxed and my results Improved. I now don't care much for a relationship as I know how woman are.
WE SHOULD RECRUIT HIM ON HERE

@guitarlordace @ChiraqJihad

It impossible to have good real profile in these dating app. Im very fucking boring.

I tried Hinge a long time ago just to see how I'd do (though I'd never meet, date or marry a girl off there). I have been told I look "friendly and innocent" yet 30 girls liked me on the first day... Then about 10 the following day.

I tried Hinge a long time ago just to see how I'd do (though I'd never meet, date or marry a girl off there). I have been told I look "friendly and innocent" yet 30 girls liked me on the first day... Then about 10 the following day.
What is your psl?

• +1
You are innocent looking but 'pretty' so it's fine my bro. You just lean towards pretty over hypermasculine.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane

U can shut up any women in the comments. Just ask them: "would you fuck him?" They will attack you as a defensive mechanism but deep down they know they wont give a time of the day to this goblin

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, p0lishsubhuman, Chadeep and 4 others
Why do sub-HTNs even use online dating you'd have a better chance approaching random sluts at clubs.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, Deleted member 24940, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Sadf

1b4f8f596f4baf9d2c8127dcd36d185d.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guitarlordace, Deleted member 11963, AspiringMogger and 14 others
You are innocent looking but 'pretty' so it's fine my bro. You just lean towards pretty over hypermasculine.
Thank you. Is this bad, since hypermasc Thurston pheno slayers do so well here?

• +1
Thank you. Is this bad, since hypermasc Thurston pheno slayers do so well here?
Given you're not looking to slay it's sort of a good thing.

Either way no point dwelling on what you can't change. Just play into your strengths.

• +1
Yeah that explain it. This guy is very low psl. Do you use any hinge boost things?
No I didn't. I don't use that app, apart from conducting experiments and trolling.

Given you're not looking to slay it's sort of a good thing.

Either way no point dwelling on what you can't change. Just play into your strengths.
Thank you. What are my strengths?

Yeah that explain it. This guy is very low psl. Do you use any hinge boost things?
The only thing i'd like to add is its got 10X worse over the past couple years.

• +1
Thank you. What are my strengths?
Can't recall your face entirely but you're goodlooking, model tier features.

As we have discussed your mindset towards life is not compatible with 99.9% of woman in the west (and honestly even abroad)

• Love it

I look the other way around and still get almost nothing, only got like 20 matches among 3 different dating sites after like 4 months

• So Sad
Can't recall your face entirely
Dark brown medium-length hair, blue eyes, olive skin, huge brows, full lips, clean shaven, medium sized straight nose. Ethnically ambiguous.
but you're goodlooking, model tier features.
Thank you.
As we have discussed your mindset towards life is not compatible with 99.9% of woman in the west (and honestly even abroad)
I was trying to keep my head up. It seems many girls are sadly heading that way.

Can't recall your face entirely but you're goodlooking, model tier features.

His pics are frauded tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, makeme183, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
U can shut up any women in the comments. Just ask them: "would you fuck him?" They will attack you as a defensive mechanism but deep down they know they wont give a time of the day to this goblin
@guitarlordace @ChiraqJihad @Enfant terrible Please ask them.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
If he’s MTN im chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531

If I hardly get shit then what makes this guy think hell get anything when I mogg him to the depths of coldharbour and back to the mortal plains of Nirn to Skyrim and Cyrodil

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back