23-year-old MTN in London struggling to get likes on Hinge, asks for a profile review, gaslighters galore in the comments section

Why is he struggling on Hinge?

• Total voters
To me this isn't as much of a problem. Because a girl at that age is in her prime and is aware of this, so if she picks you for a LTR at this age she is likely doing it as she sees you as a catch and not because you're 'safe' and 'the best she can now do'.

In my eyes these are the only kind of woman I will date seriously as they are essentially 'picking' me when they have infinite options and are not emotionally drained from all the chads.

She's likely picking you as she knows she's at her peak and is being smart looking for the highest value man (often in his late 20s) that she can get into a LTR with and they can stay at equivalent SMVs and build a life together.
High IQ foidlet. In uni every foid I spoke 2 just wanted 2 date me XD I never dated a single one I used them all for pussy 🐱 all were between 19-23.

I know 19 year old girls who wanna “LTR” and settle down I had a few like this to me in uni but I said “NAH” but this one 19 year old girl rejected me after I was with her for a while, then she got with a Chaddam a few months ltr I cannot cope :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Let's see... Non-chad on dating app.. hm, I wonder how this will work out

*reads the results*

Yep, a tale old as time.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back