23-year-old MTN in London struggling to get likes on Hinge, asks for a profile review, gaslighters galore in the comments section

Why is he struggling on Hinge?

• Total voters
in what universe is this guy MTN

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
jfl what not being dark triad maxxed does to a mf

I look the other way around and still get almost nothing, only got like 20 matches among 3 different dating sites after like 4 months
bad boy dark triad is cope as much as a nice guy.
You need sex appeal max. Its most legit way to get laid.

images

Why do sub-HTNs even use online dating you'd have a better chance approaching random sluts at clubs.
Just get drunk with normies friends, get in a fights with other losers and slip on your own vomit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
London is Maher only, its over for him.

he just needs some stat change:

Terrorist
Islam
Jihadi

Capture

and he will drown in pussy in London

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, GetShrekt and 3 others
ltn on a good day looks like a faggot atheist liberal:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

he emits zero sex appeal, looks like a nice guy tho

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 24940
Zero chance with both
Clubs are easier for sub HTNs. Infact clubs are easier for non whites as well, I just prefer apps cos I’m high inhb and shy but if I had normal inhb levels like every black guy I’d go to night clubs and leave with a 6/10 girl every night.

Apps are made for HTN+ white guys and Chadlite ethnics/black guys minimum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, pardocel, SubSigma and 3 others
Shower + better personality

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If I hardly get shit then what makes this guy think hell get anything when I mogg him to the depths of coldharbour and back to the mortal plains of Nirn to Skyrim and Cyrodil
Meanwhile a white MTB foid who claims to "struggle" said this is who she sends her likes to:

@ToTheTop

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24444
Meanwhile a white MTB foid who claims to "struggle" said this is who she sends her likes to:

@ToTheTop

Dating after college is soulless.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
“can wiggle ears on request” :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane

@ToTheTop

Every match with a white girl is a “shallow” match cos she will 100% flake anyways. Makes my blood boil that I live in a white cumskin place so I’ll never get to taste pussy 😢. Oh well inceldom isn’t too bad, I was on no fapp but now I do what I want. I was on a diet but I have kind of packed that in and eat when I please and what I want. Idgaf anymore

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep and Xangsane

@ToTheTop

This is actually all fine. The issue that she is missing out (that they all do) is the lad needs to be at least 5-6 inches taller, mog her facially, know more about the world and make more money. Essentially all superficial qualities which bluepilled men are completely naïve too.

Basically her overall hypergamy will be unrealistic due to the attention she has received online and one night stands she has experienced.

• +1
This is actually all fine. The issue that she is missing out (that they all do) is the lad needs to be at least 5-6 inches taller, mog her facially, know more about the world and make more money. Essentially all superficial qualities which bluepilled men are completely naïve too.

Basically her overall hypergamy will be unrealistic due to the attention she has received online and one night stands she has experienced.
She put "LTR only" on her profile, so this means she's been pumped and dumped too many times.

The bitch put "LTR only" on her profile, so this means she's been pumped and dumped too many times.
Yeah this is actually a massive red flag imo. When a girl says she wants a 'life partner' only or 'LTR' she is often over 25 and is fed up of being pumped and dumped. The irony is when they do decide to then drop their superficial standards (if they do) briefly, then they eventually get bored, get their self esteem back and decide to dump the guy and take their shot again at chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
Yeah this is actually a massive red flag imo. When a girl says she wants a 'life partner' only or 'LTR' she is often over 25 and is fed up of being pumped and dumped. The irony is when they do decide to then drop their superficial standards (if they do) briefly, then they eventually get bored, get their self esteem back and decide to dump the guy and take their shot again at chad.
There were foids as young as 21 off that app who put LTR only.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There were foids as young as 21 off that app who put LTR only.
To me this isn't as much of a problem. Because a girl at that age is in her prime and is aware of this, so if she picks you for a LTR at this age she is likely doing it as she sees you as a catch and not because you're 'safe' and 'the best she can now do'.

In my eyes these are the only kind of woman I will date seriously as they are essentially 'picking' me when they have infinite options and are not emotionally drained from all the chads.

She's likely picking you as she knows she's at her peak and is being smart looking for the highest value man (often in his late 20s) that she can get into a LTR with and they can stay at equivalent SMVs and build a life together.

• +1
Clubs are easier for sub HTNs. Infact clubs are easier for non whites as well, I just prefer apps cos I’m high inhb and shy but if I had normal inhb levels like every black guy I’d go to night clubs and leave with a 6/10 girl every night.

Apps are made for HTN+ white guys and Chadlite ethnics/black guys minimum
Can’t relate

App slayer but truecel in clubs

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24444
Mtn 404 btw, he is high tier subhuman

U can shut up any women in the comments. Just ask them: "would you fuck him?" They will attack you as a defensive mechanism but deep down they know they wont give a time of the day to this goblin
Bout to do that rn😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ToTheTop and Xangsane
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Ohh my son the one who’s ascended, how’s life?
It's better but i'm just putting the time and work into myself more now and enjoying life. The excitement of a relationship through apps in London just isn't there due to hypergamy being crazy.

Last edited:
Im gonna PM him the Maher hinge thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, zharupodrugu and Xangsane
JFL at the gaslighting in the comments. Muh "smile more", muh "your profile is bland". You're a MTN, bordering LTN living in Central Fucking London where every university-educated girl on Hinge wants a careermaxxed Mike Thurston or Tyler Maher.

JFL at this foid gaslighter:

He is a fat ltn he needs to wait for roasties to mature to be saved

Im gonna PM him the Maher hinge thread
Holy fuck faggot why don’t you better post .org on all your sociald and suck his cock while you at it

This nigger wanna make the blackpill mainstream by force

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Holy fuck faggot why don’t you better post .org on all your sociald and suck his cock while you at it

This nigger wanna make the blackpill mainstream by force
kys

he looks lke that one mass shooter except considerably weaker and more feminine. over for him. he will never be considered a sexual beig. betabux is the best case scenario for him. bruuuutal

• JFL
It's better but i'm just putting the time and work into myself more now and enjoying life.
Nahh ode bro, I’m not jacking the gf wife stuff either. Tht joint be played out frfr

I live in London, I have used hinge. It's because he's not gl enough. He's not even unattractive, he just isn't chadlite+. Minimum HTN on Hinge in London else you got no shot imo.

It's also got alot worse over the past couple years in London.
Im curry and i slay hoes here left n right

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back