24 Hour Looksmax challenge

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
I've recently noticed people looking for quick looksmaxs e.g. 2 months or 1 month. But I thought to myself what's really the limit to how much can be done in the shortest amount of time possible. How much can someone looksmax in one day?

9am (waking):

• Prepare skin for the day using basic face wash followed by applying tanning bed lotion. This will help moisturise the skin, and accelerate the tanning process by increasing circulation (this can be done at the tanning salon itself. The tanning lotion will also help to bronze your skin throughout the rest of the day. (Bronzer can be used as a replacement for this step if your are FitzPatrick skin type 1.)
  • Before leaving your house place 2" Lifts in your shoes
  • (optional) There is a line of contact lenses by Acuvue called DEFINE. They can give a slightly lighter appearance to your eyes as well as adding contrast.

10-11am:
  • You are now ready to go to the tanning salon. Bring tanning goggles as the light can be intense even through closed eyes.
  • 10 mins will be long enough to be noticeable but not too long for a beginner
  • leave the lotion on after the tanning bed, don't shower it off as it is still working hours after your session.
11am-1pm:
  • You've now waited a few hours for the lotion to have it's effect and you've showered it off and applied a light moisturiser. You are now ready for Fillers. The vast majority of men would benefit from at least a small amount of fillers to define the jaw or cheekbones. A little amount can go a long way, even 2ml in the right places can be enough.
  • This will be the most expensive step and will set you back a few hundred dollars depending on where you go (only getting a small amount will reduce the cost).
  • Don't expect to be completely transformed by this step, it's more to enhance/define what's already there. A small beginner amount may give an effect similar to this:

1pm-3pm:
  • You've enhanced your features and are now ready to go to a hair stylist- not the same thing as a barber. A GOOD hairstylist will be able to assess the shape of your face and recommend the ideal haircut to suit it. Believe me, they spent alot more time thinking about hair than you do and so even if you are sceptical at first take their advice, although it should still be a conversation. In the UK there's the Jacks of London chain which is good. Often hair stylist's will include a hair wash with decent product that'll also improve the appearance of your hair.
  • You get what you pay for though, so expect to pay in the region of 40-100 dollars.
  • This service will also include a beard trim.
  • If you have no hair or are thinning then use this day as the day to bite the bullet (not literally :hnghn:) and get that fuzz shaved off and get a hair system. This will cost in the region of 100 to 200 dollars, but will be worth every penny.

6pm onwards:
  • You're now standing 2 inches taller, with freshly tanned, clear looking skin creating a nice contrast with your lighter eyes. With added facial definition and a hairstyle that actually suits you for once in your life you can now hit the bar or a club.
There's realistically no reason why everyone here can't do this, and yet practically everyone here would benefit from this guide. It's way less expensive than invasive osteotomies that takes year of planning will end up being a pipe dream. I'll be doing this on the 30th of November. I think this is a good day to do this on as its a Saturday, so the nightlife will be better, it's also the end of no nut November (if anyone's actually been doing that)- there's no excuse for you not to join in.

• +1
Reactions: LM4sixten, Deleted member 39, Kade and 1 other person
Cuz looksmaxxing is a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 470, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
what next? DIY lefort with home appliances?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, LM4sixten, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Autist thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and ShredPill
Good thread, we need more elaborated threads like these.
These soft looksmaxes will make a difference for sure, but an at least average base is required.
I personally wouldn't pay that much for a hair stylist because they don't guarantee a good fitting haircut and it will last for 1 month only. I also can't tan because of acne and my scar treatments I'll get in the future. I'll look for the contact lenses if they aren't too expensive, I'd also need them with eyesight since I'm blind without glasses.

You see, if you have subhuman features you can't even do these soft looksmaxes :/

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and ShredPill