24 hours on tinder is up and I have 421 matches on tinder

After we broke it off ye, before we were exclusive that’s why I didn’t slay, as I just fucked her and focused on myself
You were probably her best slay and she doesn't want to lose you. Why don't you console and talk to her to mend things?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and WishIwasChico
he's a tall, lean fit bodied white maesthetic/robust prettyboy chadlite. PhD student.
Oh, he's all the things you wish you were? :feelshah:

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Acne Victim, Xangsane and 1 other person
Do you think it's anxious attachment on her side or she genuinely sees a future with you?
Sees a future jfl but she started the ‘muh too tired for sex’ and wanted to get serious and start the starfish sex shit so ditched her

• +1
Good bones and leanmaxxed (although this was before roiding)
clear skin
normal eye area
good lips
nose could be better
he had an average haircut last time I saw him but NW0

He's not a chad but you don't need to be a chad to have these results.
can u dm pics

Xangsane mogs me, he is legit mm tier
He edits his pics hard. I have a feeling he's actually a MTN but due to his Adobe premium, he's able to morph himself into a male model.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Acne Victim and Xangsane
Sees a future jfl but she started the ‘muh too tired for sex’ and wanted to get serious and start the starfish sex shit so ditched her
Would you commit to her?

He edits his pics hard. I have a feeling he's actually a MTN but due to his Adobe premium, he's able to morph himself into a male model.

i roided as well tho and put NT pics, dripmaxxed in designer and also put the Benz these three things boosted my SMV much more. It's not just the Benz jfl
You have learned

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, WishIwasChico and Xangsane
its crazy how retarded girls are. muh he has a benz that means ill hookup with him! does a guy just having money simply make him more attractive, even if it wont benefit them at all? you having a benz will do nothing will how enjoyable sex will be, and thats all theyll be getting is sex most likely. i guess the chance for them is still there that it will turn into something more though. regardless women never fail to amaze me with their retadation

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Acne Victim
its crazy how retarded girls are. muh he has a benz that means ill hookup with him! does a guy just having money simply make him more attractive, even if it wont benefit them at all? you having a benz will do nothing will how enjoyable sex will be, and thats all theyll be getting is sex most likely. i guess the chance for them is still there that it will turn into something more though. regardless women never fail to amaze me with their retadation
It's not just the benz u fool. He's dripped maxxed as well with face and gym

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
FOID TIER.
No lol. If you just suicide swipe on gold that's definitely not foid tier. A foid would get 10000 likes a day suicide swiping jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
421 matches in 24 hours is only possible if you have Tinder gold due to limited swipes. You signed up, then maybe use boost? What location? Nice. As long as you are HTN face which I assume you are with decent body, and fairly NT face, then should be good. More importantly gym body. Most Tinder popular profiles are HTN range. Chadlites and above are a fantasy or an extreme minority.

What's your explanation? @WishIwasChico

Last edited:
I need exact autism proof guide what pics to take to get these kind of results
I get IOIs and even approached by girls sometimes in real life, I i have to be above average but tinder still doesnt work for me

Or 20000.
Actually my guy did an experiment with obed on bumble in LA and he was getting 2 matches every single minute consistently. If i got premium and suicide swiped I'd legit have 2000 A DAY

• +1
Doesn't matter if he gets that. What matters if he got to hookup or not.
True, even matches don’t mean shit, only P in V counts

Actually my guy did an experiment with obed on bumble in LA and he was getting 2 matches every single minute consistently. If i got premium and suicide swiped I'd legit have 2000 A DAY
Snowbunnies or black girls?

ALL WOMEN.
We ended the experiment after 25mins and he got 50 likes
Maher had 100 in 8 minutes lol

• +1
He did maher a second time for me to see it in real time and it was around midnight IN LA LOL. Mahers results are ridiculous

• Woah
Dunno he just showed me how many likes
Let me guess.
He got spammed by those fit girls with MTB-HTB faces, bleached hair, fake tan, lip fillers, university and a decent white-collar job?

ALL WOMEN.
We ended the experiment after 25mins and he got 50 likes
Maher had 100 in 8 minutes lol
Maher is true Chad. There should be a rating system that goes by appeal. PSL and TRM is joke. It gives an idea, but it doesn't matter. Tinder experiments is where it's at for appeal. I know this one Chadlite who gets galaxy results. 6.5 TRM, but insane appeal. Not sure if he mogs Maher though, but he got the best results I've ever seen.
Mahers results at the worst time is always 100 likes per 8 mins. That's foid tier
How's Maher in Miami? Miami is 3x harder than LA.

Maher is true Chad. There should be a rating system that goes by appeal. PSL and TRM is joke. It gives an idea, but it doesn't matter. Tinder experiments is where it's at for appeal. I know this one Chadlite who gets galaxy results. 6.5 TRM, but insane appeal. Not sure if he mogs Maher though, but he got the best results I've ever seen.

How's Maher in Miami? Miami is 3x harder than LA.
Idk how maher is in miami. The guy just wanted to show me his results in LA so I asked him to try obed too and that's how I got obeds results

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Idk how maher is in miami. The guy just wanted to show me his results in LA so I asked him to try obed too and that's how I got obeds results
Should try him in Miami as Miami is apparently the hardest location to get many likes in the entire United States for Tinder or any dating apps.

Should try him in Miami as Miami is apparently the hardest location to get many likes in the entire United States for Tinder or any dating apps.
Won't make a difference. Even if somehow he does bad it's not an accurate rep of his smv because of tinder goyim. Tinder experiments are pretty retarded for 100% smv accuracy because you really need tinder jew to actually have most girls see you.these women have like 50000 people ahead of you in their que ifnyou don't like them with that premium

Won't make a difference. Even if somehow he does bad it's not an accurate rep of his smv because of tinder goyim. Tinder experiments are pretty retarded for 100% smv accuracy because you really need tinder jew to actually have most girls see you.these women have like 50000 people ahead of you in their que ifnyou don't like them with that premium
That makes sense cause you ran him in Toronto and something went wrong. Maher got weak results which was a clear sign of Tinder ELO gone wrong.

According to these results. @WishIwasChico mogs Maher in appeal which is obviously not the case.

I thought you were looking for painless ways to kill yourself what happened
I ain’t roping over no foid. I have a job and family who love me I ain’t in that dark place anymore. And I hate women so I am not upset about that anymore either.

I’m happy with my life

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and WishIwasChico
You were probably her best slay and she doesn't want to lose you. Why don't you console and talk to her to mend things?
She will write on Reddit about OP Pumping and Dumping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
She will write on Reddit about OP Pumping and Dumping
I had to block her, she started ringing me non stop at 2am and I told her to stop and she wouldn’t

The girl on tinder just dropped her address, I pick her up in 3 hours and we’re going back to mine just Netflix and chill. I’ll try get a pic when we fuck jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Manletmachine
I ain’t roping over no foid. I have a job and family who love me I ain’t in that dark place anymore. And I hate women so I am not upset about that anymore either.

I’m happy with my life
im glad that you feel that way bro (read sig) :Comfy: