View attachment 230718
“But-but there’s no such thing as too big a frame!”

Meanwhile in the real world...
ED8366BB 7434 4840 8702 CC9F203374EA
1053B2ED 4CD4 4C58 97E8 3DCCA2540736

Inb4 “but-but they mog!”JFLLL

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Chadelite
Last time I measured I got 21.5 but after seeing those percentiles I'm starting to question if I measured it right or not lol

i don't get your point. the broad shoulders in those pics literally look good. there really ISN'T such thing as too big of a frame unless it gets to the point of being disproportionate and deformed looking, and i don't think ive ever seen that be the case. especially not for tall people.
Bro you changed my mind with this reasoning. Brb writing up an email to get 5 inch deltoid implants from Eppley. Will post ascension when the swelling goes down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 11748, Yerico7 and 2 others
“But-but there’s no such thing as too big a frame!”

Meanwhile in the real world...
View attachment 230731View attachment 230732
Inb4 “but-but they mog!”JFLLL

These people are literal behemoths and extremely rare- you'd be lucky to see a wide guy like the one in the left picture once or twice a year and you may never get to see someone like the Dutch Giant in your entire life. Life sure would be on God Mode if you looked like them but you don't and so do other hundreds of millions of men.A 21" bideltoid, which should be achievable by any man of average height(as long as he doesn't have zyros-tier clavicles) is enough to be considered wide by most people and you'll get compliments from time to time on your width.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Golden Glass
correct

martyn ford is prolly 25-26 and he has the widest frame ever

Martyn-Ford-2.jpg

I have 21.5inch , but to be honest I’m no where near the visual those people being posted here. I’m 5’10’’ tho. I think a lot more goes into shoulder width. The clavicle position, low traps, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, animo123, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
Wow, no way! I can’t believe PSL users and the misc would be lying about body measurements all this time! They’re such honorable and respectable people, they would never lie!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Sny, FreakkForLife and 6 others
correct

Martyn-Ford-2.jpg
nope

halfthor

also

@HailToTheKing is 6'6 and has a 25 inch bideltoid which looks kinda small on him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 4209
  • +1
  • JFL
both similarly huge

i always joke, "if he's half thor what the hell does the full thor look like?" 😅
lol i see that comment a lot

still funny tho

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
correct

Martyn-Ford-2.jpg
I once read somewhere Brian Shaw's bideltoid was measured at about 28" or so. Keep in mind he's 6'8 and about 420-50 lbs:

• +1
  • Woah
I once read somewhere Brian Shaw's bideltoid was measured at about 28" or so. Keep in mind he's 6'8 and about 420-50 lbs:
View attachment 230973
nah

he is 6ft 6 as well

check celeb heights

these guys are so insecure

lying about their heights when they are the strongest people on the planet

halfthor is 6'7.5 as well not 6'9

@eyes mogs

• Woah
nah

he is 6ft 6 as well

check celeb heights

these guys are so insecure

lying about their heights when they are the strongest people on the planet

halfthor is 6'7.5 as well not 6'9

@eyes mogs
Brian Shaw's Height
6ft 7 ¼ (201.3 cm)

I really doubt there's much of a difference between 6'7.25 and 6'8- both are tall af.

• +1
Brian Shaw's Height
6ft 7 ¼ (201.3 cm)

I really doubt there's much of a difference between 6'7.25 and 6'8- both are tall af.
eddie hall is so insecure lol

he said he is 6'3

celeb heights:

6ft 1 ½ (186.7 cm)

• +1
eddie hall is so insecure lol

he said he is 6'3

celeb heights:

6ft 1 ½ (186.7 cm)
the prob were their claimed heights at point in teir life-I'm pretty sure squatting 800lb+ and deadlifting 900lb+ is def going to decrease your height by at least 1-3cm.

• +1
These people are literal behemoths and extremely rare- you'd be lucky to see a wide guy like the one in the left picture once or twice a year and you may never get to see someone like the Dutch Giant in your entire life. Life sure would be on God Mode if you looked like them but you don't and so do other hundreds of millions of men.A 21" bideltoid, which should be achievable by any man of average height(as long as he doesn't have zyros-tier clavicles) is enough to be considered wide by most people and you'll get compliments from time to time on your width.
Agreed. 21-23 inches is great

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
If anyone is wondering what a 24" bideltoid looks like on a non-obese man:
Those are closer to 22"- He has a ludicrously small skull.

• +1
so basicly ur 23 inch bideltoid naturally? pm me pics of ur back

heres what i found years ago on the bb forums

"The average man in the United States is 5-foot 10-inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds. His shoulder width is 18-1/4 inches."

"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."
I need 24 inch shoulders at my height tbh
Its doable

I don't know how these deludedcels find this appealing

It's diminishing returns at that length
He is too tall

A 6ft.6 dude would beat the shit out of him

After a certain height

Height is a disadvantage cuz u need to tailor everything

• +1
I don't know how these deludedcels find this appealing

It's diminishing returns at that length

Yeah it’s strange but if someone seriously believes those bodies are preferable to something like this:
3CAA5265 2B39 4EDF 805C B55B05971BF5
67EBB714 8C3D 45FC 856A E6B5CB510C2A

90BC3EE7 FEFD 4684 B974 8C845FDE0D9D
BCB3BD2F 26F1 4D36 A3CA 0813630A346F

Then you know to value their opinions less tbh.

Those are closer to 22"- He has a ludicrously small skull.
Nah, even though AD has a peanut skull for his height he is still VERY wide. Just to put things into perspective, he is wider than LeBron.

Do you honestly believe LeBron has a sub 22" biteltoid?

• +1
Cope
Meade skelton swim

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard and Alesund
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
20200117 061651
This is me infront of a UK door (6'6 x 2'6) and my shoulders are approx 5 inches short, putting me at around 24-26 inches (the image isn't perfect as I'm using my arm to hold my phone.) But I've never met anyone with a wider frame so I agree with the original statement.

I'm 197cm/6'5 145kg/320lbs so fat might be boosting me but I don't feel much fat on my shoulders, I wouldn't loose more than an inch or two at my goal weight (105kg). I've also put a full body shot of me.
Screenshot 20200117 063106 Photos

Last edited:
  • +1
I would say I'm very close to 24 in this pic,

IMG 5058

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ie
71116080 AEEF 4D96 96F4 B154F98B67DD
between 19.5-20.5inch I believe- 184cm Very inconsistent with gym but will hop on roids latest mid 20’s after finished sorting out the face my hips aren’t that wide just fat

View attachment 231940
This is me infront of a UK door (6'6 x 2'6) and my shoulders are approx 5 inches short, putting me at around 24-26 inches (the image isn't perfect as I'm using my arm to hold my phone.) But I've never met anyone with a wider frame so I agree with the original statement.

I'm 197cm/6'5 145kg/320lbs so fat might be boosting me but I don't feel much fat on my shoulders, I wouldn't loose more than an inch or two at my goal weight (105kg). I've also put a full body shot of me.
View attachment 231948

How the fuck is a curry this DOM?

• +1
ur back pushed relaxed against a wall, use a pen and draw around ur delts, then measure the widest point
Aren’t u supposed to measure the actual bones? Meaning that the amount of muscle doesn’t matter

Arnold Schwarzenegger was 23.5" in his prime, imagine thinking some random third worlder or nerdic highschooler on here is only 1-2" less than him with nothing but raw bone alone
What are you talking about Arnold was above 60cm

I'm 6'3 20.5" bideltoids without flexing and they look big. I put in shoulder pads and it gave me 22-23" bideltoids and it looked ridiculous, like the koopa in the super mario Movie.

I’m in the 75th percentile; not horrible but not great either

It's not ridiculously huge in places like america but this is because of how fucking fat people are, these people don't count in any measurements and they're invisible/irrelevant but unfortunately they skew all the US marine database measurements. 270lb being 99% weight like :lul: realistically among healthy/relevant population this should be like 230-240 tops, proportionate to a lean top 1% height

A true 24" lean is very rare.

Most guys will be in the 18-20" range at 140-170lb

Bodybuilders typically in the 20-22" range after many years (with most falling between 20.5-21.5). Not all bideltoids are made equal either. Some guys have broad clavicles and weigh less so will overall be narrower than someone with excessive amounts of muscular development. Broad clavicles with less mass looks better. But if you don't have that then settling for cannonball delts also works.

Bideltoid is also to do with humerus breadth, acromion joint (seperate to clavicle) clavicle length, and the size of your sternum

Sternum_animation.gif

As you can see it's not simply "muh clavicles" I have 99th percentile clavicle bones with a narrow-ish sternum, small-ish acromion joints and non robust humerus with a lack of deltoid mass. My bideltoid is approx 19.4" at 181cm and while it does seem to mog most guys, it's definitely still just average range as far as bone mass goes due to my subhuman components. Like I said, not all bideltoids are made equal.

To truly be 24" you need a wide sternum, wide scapula, wide acromion, wide clavicles AND lots of musculature. Fat also helps more than people think. Even being a few pounds heavier with fat could add 0.25" (literally mms on each side)

Someone could have a sternum - 6-8mm wider than you

Have clavicles each adding 1cm so 2cm overall

5-8mm fat padding

Acromion and humerus size combined adding approx 8mm each side, 1.6cm

and then adding 1" of deltoid mass each side from gymcelling

that's 4.4cm bone + 5-8mm fat pad + 5cm of deltoid

so you could have a guy that's 46cm being 4.4cm narrower in bone than some gymcel with 56cm (22") bideltoid

edit: not to mention the thickness of the spine

bideltoid really just means "frame" at the upper ends. You can't have a really big bideltoid without having a big frame. Any guy with thick bones and long clavicles and lots of mass who is above 5'10 will be 22"+ but the combo is rare because most men, especially the younger generations of today, lack in robustness. We're taller than ever but also less robust than ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Brazitard, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
21' bideltoid at 175 lbs and 18

@Pinhead you just have to be W I D E

• +1
@Pinhead you just have to be W I D E

yeah pretty much.

Bone thickness all over with long clavicle bones and good muscle mass = guaranteed 21"+, usually 22-23

rare tho since the environment is filled with estrogen and shit that fucks you up

My biacromial is 44cm. But because I have tall skull and wide-ish lower body, frame doesn't even look wide. Proportions are the key.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife