24 Inch Bideltoid is ridiculously huge

There's this friend of mine who must be like 22" bideltoid at maybe 6'2-6'2.5, dude looks funny as fuck when he wears baggy clothing. He's like 150lb so it's like a coathanger. Mogs literally everyone I know to oblivion, even a 6'4" chad lite

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Those are measurements of people who joined the military, which means that everyone is relatively lean:

http://i.imgur.com/AhF0mtW.jpg

22" is already 99th percentile for males, and those were most likely muscular prior to joining the military, as are many people I personally knew.

Now compare this to the civilians of the US:

https://i.imgur.com/9bbdyV9.png

23.35" is 99th percentile here, keep in mind that the average bodyfat percentage is also around 21%, now imagine how much fatter the 99th percentiles are...

The malnourished curries on here who claim "naturally 23" make me laugh.
You should also keep in mind the 99th percentile male weight was 275 fucking pounds, which obv skews the measurement by quite a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bahamas steven gardiner in die 400 meter der manner hitze vier tagsuber zwei der iaaf weltmeis

Literally 63 cm

24 inches seems to be broad to a fault. Ideal is 20-22, with a proportional waist, of course.

Its literally 2 feet across. When you measure it out with a tape measure you see just how comical and large it really is. I dont think they exist irl tbh ngl
If I spread my lats i am 25 inch, relaxed i am 23 :)

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
@Britishlooksmaxxer

Will disagree

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-2BAA3A99-17B1-4F9E-94A4-5101073F7170.mp4
    805.8 KB
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Lev Peshkov
185cm and around 54-55cm bideltoid

Gymcelling since 2016

Idk how accurate my measurements are, but I sure as fuck am wide.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
pretty much for the most part this. legit fgts online claim that 22 inch is average like wtf. I width mog every single person I meet and I am 19.75 shoulder width.
22 inches is the internet average just like 8 inch dick. It's the exact same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and AscendingHero
Arnold Schwarzenegger was 23.5" in his prime, imagine thinking some random third worlder or nerdic highschooler on here is only 1-2" less than him with nothing but raw bone alone
he was 26 tho

Door frame
I got to door frame width when I was 17 yo, I was 236lb and 25% bodyfat tho, had an almost 130lb Overhead Press at 6-6'1 ft, now I just measured and got +22 inches at less than 200lb bodyweight, almost 8 years later and no training!

I used to carry car engines... 150kg the heaviest for like 9ft distance, at 17yo natty.

I got to door frame width when I was 17 yo, I was 236lb and 25% bodyfat tho, had an almost 130lb Overhead Press at 6-6'1 ft, now I just measured and got +22 inches at less than 200lb bodyweight, almost 8 years later and no training!

I used to carry car engines... 150kg the heaviest for like 9ft distance, at 17yo natty.
My bathroom door frame was exactly 60cm, I did with lungs filled but I think it still counts lol

how do i measure bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
how do i measure bideltoid
Calipers are the best method but you can lay against a wall, take a picture and measure it, or you can just sit between two doors or a door frame, or ask someone to measure it for you.

Guess my bidelt
IMG 20230531 083107

I have close to 23-inch bideltoid. I wear XXL shirts because I am ashamed of my frame. With a FACE like mine, you want to cover your build as much as possible.

I remember when I used to wear tight muscle-fit shirts to the gym. I cringe in retrospect. I feel like every gymcel goes full circle with his clothing attire. Starts off baggy because insecure, then wears super tight clothing when he is intermediate and then goes back to baggy after realising that tight clothes are just uncomfortable and bring him no female attention.

I have close to 23-inch bideltoid. I wear XXL shirts because I am ashamed of my frame. With a FACE like mine, you want to cover your build as much as possible.

I remember when I used to wear tight muscle-fit shirts to the gym. I cringe in retrospect. I feel like every gymcel goes full circle with his clothing attire. Starts off baggy because insecure, then wears super tight clothing when he is intermediate and then goes back to baggy after realising that tight clothes are just uncomfortable and bring him no female attention.
Idk but i feel tight shirts looks gay asf on men like u are wearing woman's clothing

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
It’s mainly a problem for tall guys. If you’re say 10% taller than a guy you need 10% more bideltoid to not get frame mogged. It gets worse the taller you are and because there’s not a correlation between bideltoid and height mostly but skull size does increase you can end up looking way worse in photos than manlets.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
It’s mainly a problem for tall guys. If you’re say 10% taller than a guy you need 10% more bideltoid to not get frame mogged. It gets worse the taller you are and because there’s not a correlation between bideltoid and height mostly but skull size does increase you can end up looking way worse in photos than manlets.
most manlets look wide because peanut skull