24 M looking for objective ratings PSL only

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Suggest surgeries thanks. I am planning to do sliding genio, hair, buccal fat, nose job, maybe double jaw or something to get a more longer jawline

Attachments

• 2021-03-07_21-39-40.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Beetlejuice, Acnno and 8 others
4-4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
4.0 - 4.5 = normie
4.5 - 5.0 = above average
5.0 - 5.5 = htn
5.5 - 6.0 = chadlite
6.0+ = chad

on this scale I put you at 4.6-5.1
wide range since who knows some days you might be better looking than in others as we all are

nice figs tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, joeveniro, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
4-4.5 PSL
4.0 - 4.5 = normie
5.0 - 5.5 = htn
5.5 - 6.0 = chadlite
6.0+ = chad

wide range since who knows some days you might be better looking than in others as we all are

nice figs tbh
Surgery suggestions I want a more defined and longer jawline. I am planning on doing sliding genioplasty but that's only for chin, under my beard my jaw is subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10915 and MarstonAlloy
4.0 - 4.5 = normie
5.0 - 5.5 = htn
5.5 - 6.0 = chadlite
6.0+ = chad

nice figs tbh
Bro the psl scale fucks with my head so theres like 1-8 version right, and then theres that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, 0kami123 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10915
Shave then ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and MarstonAlloy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-194546152.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225-194546152.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 203
This all I got, I ain't shaving until I get some lower third surgery, its really bad.
how long before you can afford lower third surgery?

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
how long before you can afford lower third surgery?
Idk it depends on the cost and how much I need. What do you suggest for me, I am planning on going to Eppley.

Do something about your eyebrows, need zo be much darker

• +1
make sofmaxs first
12% bf
minox on eyebrows, dye eyebrows and eyelashes, trim horrible beard, decent haircut

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and metagross
theres so much potential. get lean asap before getting ant surgeries

• +1
  • +1
Idk it depends on the cost and how much I need. What do you suggest for me, I am planning on going to Eppley.

If you can afford it ok but you can also go to this place in mexico I know about for 10x less

• +1
4.0 - 4.5 = normie
5.0 - 5.5 = htn
5.5 - 6.0 = chadlite
6.0+ = chad

nice figs tbh
8 - god tier
7- chad
6 - chadlite
5 high tier normie
4 normie
3 below average

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and sytyl
Good eyes and cheekbones. Lower jaw and chin are too small though.

• +1
4 pão

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Tyronecell
Psl *

• +1
4-4.5 PSL
this site has gone from inflating the ratings of white people to inflating the ratings of ethnics & gay looking guys fucking over

OP it's obvious that you're fairly gl under that dwarf tier facial hair. Get sliding genio & keep stubble you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and 0kami123
Lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0kami123, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 5746
Привет, как дела.

пожалуйста, позволь мне трахнуть твою сестру

• +1

• +1
Привет, как дела.

пожалуйста, позволь мне трахнуть твою сестру
My sister would chew you up and spit you out like a shitty 5 dollar meal at denny's she already has 3 men paying alimony to her from "failed marriages", her last one lasted like 4 months.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5746 and Baldingman1998
Could I increase it without surgery?
Maybe. I'm definitely not an expert, but I think the beard you have definitely increases your SMV. Like I said, I have no idea

• +1
My sister would chew you up and spit you out like a shitty 5 dollar meal at denny's she already has 3 men paying alimony to her from "failed marriages", her last one lasted like 4 months.
Lmao didn't expect that. Why is divorce so high in Russia wtf. Are laws cucked like in usa in Russia regarding marriages etc? How old are you your sis can't be that old wtf

• +1
Lmao didn't expect that. Why is divorce so high in Russia wtf. Are laws cucked like in usa in Russia regarding marriages etc? How old are you your sis can't be that old wtf
Nvm 24. So your sis is probably less than 30 year's old. How the fuck can she get alimony from 3 separate ex husbands?? That law srs very retarded. I suppose that's why women get divorced? It's like a money making game ?

• +1
Yes its worse than USA. She is not even 30 yet and has all her needs met by men she divorced. She is unironically gigachad sexual. all her bfs were 6'4+.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Baldingman1998
Nvm 24. So your sis is probably less than 30 year's old. How the fuck can she get alimony from 3 separate ex husbands?? That law srs very retarded. I suppose that's why women get divorced? It's like a money making game ?
She lives in Moscow and has a beach house on the black sea all on other people's dime.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Baldingman1998
Suggest surgeries thanks. I am planning to do sliding genio, hair, buccal fat, nose job, maybe double jaw or something to get a more longer jawline
Little above average. nothing special but try to groom your facial hair bro

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Baldingman1998
Yes its worse than USA. She is not even 30 yet and has all her needs met by men she divorced. She is unironically gigachad sexual. all her bfs were 6'4+.
She lives in Moscow and has a beach house on the black sea all on other people's dime.
Holy fuck that's rage inducing. I have 3 questions though. 1What's your height
2 is she a stacy or above 7/10 and what's her height?

3. Did she go for those gigachads because they are rich and tall and handsome or purely for looks and they happened to be middle class etc. Also they are russian (slavs) yeah?

I feel sorry for bluepilled simps they don't know the nature of women jfl.

• +1
Also what do you think is average height in Russia? 180-190 cm?

• +1
Holy fuck that's rage inducing. I have 3 questions though. 1What's your height
2 is she a stacy or above 7/10 and what's her height?

3. Did she go for those gigachads because they are rich and tall and handsome or purely for looks and they happened to be middle class etc. Also they are russian (slavs) yeah?

I feel sorry for bluepilled simps they don't know the nature of women jfl.
im 6'1 and she is like 5'10 I think. One of them was from israel so I think he was rich the other two lived in rich parts in Russia, Crimea and Moscow. I think she is fairly good looking tbh but she complains all the time about not getting men to me on IG.
3.5 psl brootal brat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Baldingman1998
Also what do you think is average height in Russia? 180-190 cm?
6'0-6'6 tbh. I am a manlet there. All my brothers except for my half brother and sister height mog me.

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
6'0-6'6 tbh. I am a manlet there. All my brothers except for my half brother and sister height mog me.
6' average height in russia?
lol thats so larp
5'10"/ 5'11" more like it
5'9" for ethnics

• JFL
Are you serious? Land of gigachads then df

@Thongmaster @higgabigga

Unironically Average russian kindergartener :
8862111084f1e0a0404d639ed58525fb

lol thats so larp
5'9" for ethnics
ETHNICS don't count. Don't compare yourself to trash hfl

lol thats so larp
5'9" for ethnics
Only places you see manlets is shithole parts, I have only lived in well off areas in Russia.

• +1
  • +1
Only places you see manlets is shithole parts, I have only lived in well off areas in Russia.
where the hell have u lived boyo