24 M looking for objective ratings PSL only

average for russian men isnt 6' either jfl, more like 5'11" or 5'10"
Cope. Half the Russians are high t free and height moggers 2 meters tall. Unironically many are giants there

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
Moscow, Saint petersburg, Crimea
>Moscow
Russians in moscow are 5'10/5'11", same goes for Crimea
Also moscow has 5'4" indian janitor ethnics so claiming average height there is 6'6" is so larp jfl
>Saint Petersburg
not sure maybe people there are indeed taller, never have been there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
For what reason do you want surgery? Trouble getting pussy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, mogstar and 0kami123
Are those attack on titan posters on the left?

• +1
ahah no lol.
Not kidding. Russia on average has alot of tall wide framed high t and low inhib gigachads. Because of the harsh conditions and climate and culture. The weak die and the string reproduce. Also that war that left millions dead and the chads survived. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Not all are above 6 feet but many are

• +1
>Moscow
Russians in moscow are 5'10/5'11", same goes for Crimea
Also moscow has 5'4" indian janitor ethnics so claiming average height there is 6'6" is so larp jfl
>Saint Petersburg
not sure maybe people there are indeed taller, never have been there
Every Russian I have met in the states has been like 6'0+ too. I only knew one manlet and he was Ukrainian.

• +1
Not kidding. Russia on average has alot of tall wide framed high t and low inhib gigachads. Because of the harsh conditions and climate and culture. The weak die and the string reproduce. Also that war that left millions dead and the chads survived. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Not all are above 6 feet but many are
Many spelling mistakes typo cuz fat fingers

• +1
For what reason do you want surgery? Trouble getting pussy?
Basically ya, last time I hooked up off tinder was like in October I get fucking nothing and the girls I do match ghost me.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Baldingman1998
Every Russian I have met in the states has been like 6'0+ too. I only knew one manlet and he was Ukrainian.
I know one manlet who is Russian on this forum, @Uglyass is 5'8"-5'9" (although he is 17 tbh)
My stepdad is belarusian/polish mix and 5'8"

• +1
I know one manlet who is Russian on this forum, @Uglyass is 5'8"-5'9" (although he is 17 tbh)
My stepdad is belarusian/polish mix and 5'8"
Putin is short, medev is short, Yeltsin was tall and so was Gorbachev and Lenin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5746
You look good. Just fix eyebrows because they are too thin and maybe shave or trim beard. Also gymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Putin is short, medev is short, Yeltsin was tall and so was Gorbachev and Lenin
Medvedev*
but putin is not fully russian, he's only half russian.
Lenin was a manlet, but he was 0% russian

• +1
Does anyone here do morphs or can recommend surgeries?

• +1
Medvedev*
but putin is not fully russian, he's only half russian.
Lenin was a manlet, but he was 0% russian
Putin is fully Russian, show me proof he isn’t

• +1
Lose weight, fix your hair and beard. Before you do those things, talking about PSL is a complete waste of time.

• So Sad
Putin is fully Russian, show me proof he isn’t
Spiridon Putin

• +1
Trim your beard! Average, maybe even a bit below average here in Germany. 3.5-4 PSL

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and 0kami123
Lose weight, fix your hair and beard. Before you do those things, talking about PSL is a complete waste of time.
I weigh like 160ish rn at 6'1 but high bf cuz shit diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
tbh no idea why i am wasting my time typing this long ass reply, but:
- first, shave that fucking beard
- second, try to clean up your skin, if you have to, get accutane
- third, get rid of that neckbeard shit that you have in your room, the fucking action figures, medieval posters etc
- fourth, start gymcelling. Lose the fat first, then lean bulk, you have lots of potential

• +1
tbh no idea why i am wasting my time typing this long ass reply, but:
- first, shave that fucking beard
- second, try to clean up your skin, if you have to, get accutane
- third, get rid of that neckbeard shit that you have in your room, the fucking action figures, medieval posters etc
- fourth, start gymcelling. Lose the fat first, then lean bulk, you have lots of potential
current PSL?

Don’t do surgeries man you look fine, just wait until lockdown is over, this is cucking everyone it’s not ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and 0kami123
current PSL?
3 psl
cant see shit because of the beard
but for real try to get lean first and see how you look before getting surgeries
(and get a haircut, shit looks disgusting from the back)

• So Sad
surgery suggestions?
I don't see why having surgery, there's nothing wrong with you, just do sofmax, then if you need to have surgery

• +1
3 psl
cant see shit because of the beard
but for real try to get lean first and see how you look before getting surgeries
(and get a haircut, shit looks disgusting from the back)
Is this any better?

Attachments

• p2qu87m2ff2ckswo.png
    p2qu87m2ff2ckswo.png
    661.8 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
mfer got a case of anime toys and some larping russian flag and thinks looks are his problem

JFL

• So Sad
mfer got a case of anime toys and some larping russian flag and thinks looks are his problem

JFL
Girls never minded it before tbh, but I am prob gonna sell the anime shit.

Basically ya, last time I hooked up off tinder was like in October I get fucking nothing and the girls I do match ghost me.
Ur looks are not the issue.

Dont get surgery, you look more than good enough + you dont have visible failos which can be fixed (if u have receded chin behind beard either keep beard or get genioplasty).

Getting surgery to create beauty usually goes wrong, either a waste of money or looks unnatural.

95%+ of men do shit on tinder. 95% of men are not incel or need surgery to get girls though.

Go irl and talk to girls, instead of waste time and money on surgeries u dont need.

Are you shy/nervous/nice guy with girls in real life?

Ur looks are not the issue.

Dont get surgery, you look more than good enough + you dont have visible failos which can be fixed (if u have receded chin behind beard either keep beard or get genioplasty).

Getting surgery to create beauty usually goes wrong, either a waste of money or looks unnatural.

95%+ of men do shit on tinder. 95% of men are not incel or need surgery to get girls though.

Go irl and talk to girls, instead of waste time and money on surgeries u dont need.

Are you shy/nervous/nice guy with girls in real life?
I haven't ever really had to learn how to date or talk to people. I always had people come to me to form social circles. My first GF was when I was like 12 till 16, then I was focused on studying after her ex tried to jump me I became fat around my early 20s and then started running everyday and lost like 70 lbs in like 5 months. Downloaded Tinder and hooked up once off of it at 23 and had two shitty dates that went nowhere. I am 24 with no gf and no friends My cope is going to college but that shit is closed and I am basically a shut in now without any friends or anything so I rot.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4797
I haven't ever really had to learn how to date or talk to people. I always had people come to me to form social circles. My first GF was when I was like 12 till 16, then I was focused on studying after her ex tried to jump me I became fat around my early 20s and then started running everyday and lost like 70 lbs in like 5 months. Downloaded Tinder and hooked up once off of it at 23 and had two shitty dates that went nowhere. I am 24 with no gf and no friends My cope is going to college but that shit is closed and I am basically a shut in now without any friends or anything so I rot.
Surgery wont fix this, i tell u this now so u save time and potentially fucking ur face up, with a false hope of ascension.

You can learn to talk to girls its easy once u learn what needs to be done. Do you speak and understand fluent english? I want to send u some vids to help but theyre in English.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Surgery wont fix this, i tell u this now so u save time and potentially fucking ur face up, with a false hope of ascension.

You can learn to talk to girls its easy once u learn what needs to be done. Do you speak and understand fluent english? I want to send u some vids to help but theyre in English.
Ya most people think I am American because of how fluent my English is. I live in a area where everything is locked down and closed I would try to do something at college but people believe in the memeflu.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
is hardmaxx surgery?
Yea, and stick to my recommendations, you dont look bad at all.

Working out and other hair too to cover up your high forehead.

Basically softmaxx hard af.

After maybe a wider lower jaw but im not sure

• +1
Ya most people think I am American because of how fluent my English is. I live in a area where everything is locked down and closed I would try to do something at college but people believe in the memeflu.

Watch this in full. Learn from the shows host how to disrespect girls without being autist, thats what it is all about 90% to be good with girls.

After u watched it, we can talk more maybe u have questions/doubts about the things he is saying. Then I can clear it up with you and send more useful videos.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and 0kami123
Lol Russian flag first burn that shit flag and then shave your beard

im 6'1 and she is like 5'10 I think. One of them was from israel so I think he was rich the other two lived in rich parts in Russia, Crimea and Moscow. I think she is fairly good looking tbh but she complains all the time about not getting men to me on IG.

3.5 psl brootal brat.
classic russian girl, goodlooking and gold digger

But my skull is massive and that’s a huge failo
Patrice was 400lbs thats a huge failo.

I know for a fact uve seen uglier guys than u with got girls, sooner u accept that u need to pimpmax the quicker u will get results you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and mogstar