Lose weight and trim this neckbeard asap
you're gl, I can see you ascending

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
Also grow and dye your eyebrows

• +1
Patrice was 400lbs thats a huge failo.

I know for a fact uve seen uglier guys than u with got girls, sooner u accept that u need to pimpmax the quicker u will get results you want.
Yeah true but the main reason for my inceldom is unironically my skull size, which looks comically big compared to my frame

Yeah true but the main reason for my inceldom is unironically my skull size, which looks comically big compared to my frame
6ix9ine is 5ft4, he would get pussy even if he was broke because of his personality.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Did u watch Black Phillip anyway?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Who

• +1
I weigh like 160ish rn at 6'1 but high bf cuz shit diet.
If you start lifting weights you can easily recomp your physique within 6 months, which will both up your overall physical look but also make your facial features stand out a lot more. For instance, the difference in 15% bf and 10% can be staggering. If you're currently at say 20% or more, and without any significant muscle mass, you have a lot to gain in a short time span.

• +1
If you start lifting weights you can easily recomp your physique within 6 months, which will both up your overall physical look but also make your facial features stand out a lot more. For instance, the difference in 15% bf and 10% can be staggering. If you're currently at say 20% or more, and without any significant muscle mass, you have a lot to gain in a short time span.
So to get shredded all I need is 6 months? I am planning on doing like 100 pushups, situps, dips, 3 min planks and 300 dumbbell curls cuz they are 10 lbs and its all I have. I run outside for like 5-10 miles every week to now. Good workout or bad to get aesthetically good looking?

So to get shredded all I need is 6 months? I am planning on doing like 100 pushups, situps, dips, 3 min planks and 300 dumbbell curls cuz they are 10 lbs and its all I have. I run outside for like 5-10 miles every week to now. Good workout or bad to get aesthetically good looking?
To achieve the results I mentioned, you'd need to follow a weight training plan in a gym focusing on hypertrophy and follow a diet that puts you at a deficit. With sufficient protein intake, you'd build muscle while dropping fat until your bodyfat percentage is lower - at which point you'd keep the muscle you built while losing the last amount of bodyfat.

With that being said, if you can't join a gym cuz of covid, you could just do a home workout where you train intense enough so you're getting close to failure, and then keep the diet part the same and you could get pretty decent results. The key thing for your face is the loss in bodyfat either way.

• +1
Russia.

the country where BetaBuxx still exists, and maybe is the norm

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and 0kami123
Bro the psl scale fucks with my head so theres like 1-8 version right, and then theres that
I’m pretty sure 7-8 is reserved for male models and celebrities (or salludon)

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and 0kami123
Привет, как дела.

пожалуйста, позволь мне трахнуть твою сестру
Are you Russian? I got that you were saying something about having sex with his sister. What's "позволь" mean? I don't know that word.

• +1
Are you Russian? I got that you were saying something about having sex with his sister. What's "позволь" mean? I don't know that word.
Google translate lol

I haven't ever really had to learn how to date or talk to people. I always had people come to me to form social circles. My first GF was when I was like 12 till 16, then I was focused on studying after her ex tried to jump me I became fat around my early 20s and then started running everyday and lost like 70 lbs in like 5 months. Downloaded Tinder and hooked up once off of it at 23 and had two shitty dates that went nowhere. I am 24 with no gf and no friends My cope is going to college but that shit is closed and I am basically a shut in now without any friends or anything so I rot.
Can't you get in touch with your old gf? Why did she leave you? What do you mean he jumped you? Like attacked and put you in hospital?

Can't you get in touch with your old gf? Why did she leave you? What do you mean he jumped you? Like attacked and put you in hospital?
>be me
>be 5
>me and her family know eachother
>grow close and start hanging out all the time
>she always messed with me and flashed me when I was like 7
>we both go to different middle schools
>she joins my middle school next semester
>asks me out at 12
>we start dating for all of middle school
>she starts doing drugs and other stupid shit
>get fed up with her bullshit at 16
>tell her she will never grow up
>she gets upset
>tries to get her ex to jump me
>gets roofied by those dudes
>passes out at a 7/11
>gets kicked out of our highschool
>goes to court to try to comeback
>don't see her until 2016 with election
>we connect and talk on and off
>dirve down to LA where she is at 22 on a roadtrip
>she is a complete trainwreck
>22
>in 100000+ dollars of debt from UCLA
>useless sociology degree
>she still hasn't grown up
>now 24
>she is married to some sicilian nigger
>I rot on incel and autistic forums with a slay count of 3...

I honestly got fed up with her shit and looking at her now idk why I was initially attracted to her when I was younger. The girls I have been with were better looking than her tbh. They were all just older than me which I don't like.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
>be me
>be 5
>me and her family know eachother
>grow close and start hanging out all the time
>she always messed with me and flashed me when I was like 7
>we both go to different middle schools
>she joins my middle school next semester
>asks me out at 12
>we start dating for all of middle school
>she starts doing drugs and other stupid shit
>get fed up with her bullshit at 16
>tell her she will never grow up
>she gets upset
>tries to get her ex to jump me
>gets roofied by those dudes
>passes out at a 7/11
>gets kicked out of our highschool
>goes to court to try to comeback
>don't see her until 2016 with election
>we connect and talk on and off
>dirve down to LA where she is at 22 on a roadtrip
>she is a complete trainwreck
>22
>in 100000+ dollars of debt from UCLA
>useless sociology degree
>she still hasn't grown up
>now 24
>she is married to some sicilian nigger
>I rot on incel and autistic forums with a slay count of 3...

I honestly got fed up with her shit and looking at her now idk why I was initially attracted to her when I was younger. The girls I have been with were better looking than her tbh. They were all just older than me which I don't like.
I see thanks for sharing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
1just use vpn
2 I meant I used Google translate to reply to that guy
I see. Yeah, I'm maybe the only foreigner in the whole country who doesn't use a weep.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You look better in this vid then on the pic u send me on dc, you seem kinda bloated, maybe lean down more? rn i would say low high tier normie with readonable expectations to be mid-high high tier normie

• +1
You look better in this vid then on the pic u send me on dc, you seem kinda bloated, maybe lean down more? rn i would say low high tier normie with readonable expectations to be mid-high high tier normie
DC you mean discord?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Mogs me to suicide because white and hair

• JFL
looks like an overbitecel tbh- thats why you got the beard as well, right?
bsso+sliding genio would fix it, everything else is above average, if you had good jaw youd be good looking

• +1
looks like an overbitecel tbh- thats why you got the beard as well, right?
bsso+sliding genio would fix it, everything else is above average, if you had good jaw youd be good looking
Ya thats the plan shits gonna cost like 20k tho if I go to eppley. Its like god just made half my face and then fucked off for the lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
Ya thats the plan shits gonna cost like 20k tho if I go to eppley. Its like god just made half my face and then fucked off for the lower third.
i fucking know your feeling, my whole face is top tier but my lowerthird is laughable, when im jaw jutting im chadlite but else i look like average to below