24yo LLTN dilemma: Save for 3 years for Trimax and be broke at 27, or just cope forever?

dybl

dybl

Iron
Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
5
Title basically says it all. I’m currently a 24-year-old LLTN and my biggest failo by far is a severely recessed lower third. It absolutely tanks my harmony and side profile.

I’ve been looking into getting a trimax. Based on morphs, fixing my jaws and chin could legitimately ascend me to MTN or maybe even LHTN. The problem? The financial cope is brutal. To afford a legit good surgeon (I refuse to go to a cheap butcher and get botched), I will need to wageslave and save aggressively for at least 2 to 3 years.

That means I wouldn’t be getting the surgery and recovering until I’m at least 27. And once I finally pay for it, my bank account will literally be at zero.

Is it even worth it at that point? Ascending at 27 but having absolutely 0 money to my name? I feel like my early-to-mid 20s are already gone, and I’m seriously debating if I should just give up, accept my fate as a perma-LTN, keep my money, and just copemax instead.

Does hardmaxxing still make sense at 27 in my condition, or is the ROI just not there anymore if I'm broke and pushing 30? Need brutal honesty.
 
Show yourself
Title basically says it all. I’m currently a 24-year-old LLTN and my biggest failo by far is a severely recessed lower third. It absolutely tanks my harmony and side profile.

I’ve been looking into getting a trimax. Based on morphs, fixing my jaws and chin could legitimately ascend me to MTN or maybe even LHTN. The problem? The financial cope is brutal. To afford a legit good surgeon (I refuse to go to a cheap butcher and get botched), I will need to wageslave and save aggressively for at least 2 to 3 years.

That means I wouldn’t be getting the surgery and recovering until I’m at least 27. And once I finally pay for it, my bank account will literally be at zero.

Is it even worth it at that point? Ascending at 27 but having absolutely 0 money to my name? I feel like my early-to-mid 20s are already gone, and I’m seriously debating if I should just give up, accept my fate as a perma-LTN, keep my money, and just copemax instead.

Does hardmaxxing still make sense at 27 in my condition, or is the ROI just not there anymore if I'm broke and pushing 30? Need brutal honesty.
Show yourself
 
Show yourself
Title basically says it all. I’m currently a 24-year-old LLTN and my biggest failo by far is a severely recessed lower third. It absolutely tanks my harmony and side profile.

I’ve been looking into getting a trimax. Based on morphs, fixing my jaws and chin could legitimately ascend me to MTN or maybe even LHTN. The problem? The financial cope is brutal. To afford a legit good surgeon (I refuse to go to a cheap butcher and get botched), I will need to wageslave and save aggressively for at least 2 to 3 years.

That means I wouldn’t be getting the surgery and recovering until I’m at least 27. And once I finally pay for it, my bank account will literally be at zero.

Is it even worth it at that point? Ascending at 27 but having absolutely 0 money to my name? I feel like my early-to-mid 20s are already gone, and I’m seriously debating if I should just give up, accept my fate as a perma-LTN, keep my money, and just copemax instead.

Does hardmaxxing still make sense at 27 in my condition, or is the ROI just not there anymore if I'm broke and pushing 30? Need brutal honesty.
Show yourself
 

Similar threads

HappinessPill
Replies
8
Views
36
HappinessPill
HappinessPill
fucknatty
Replies
5
Views
35
Escanor1
Escanor1
J
Replies
1
Views
21
ICR
ICR
emmo8007_
Replies
3
Views
61
emmo8007_
emmo8007_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top