Vetting for trimax

HappinessPill

HappinessPill

Iron
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Posts
40
Reputation
16
I’m looking for a surgeon for Trimax rn, I’m unfamiliar with this process. I live in the US, others from here, do I vet local/within a certain radius, or are there notoriously good surgeons I should be looking into?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
in the US the only surgeons you should consider is Dr Alfi or Dr Gunson

Both are aesthetic focused and BP as fuck

Don't go to any local surgeons
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappinessPill and Resonant
How do i contact them?
Do your research fuck nigga what typa dumbass question is this

I don't work for either of them but I would assume you just call their front desk and ask to schedule a DJS consult
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Do your research fuck nigga what typa dumbass question is this

I don't work for either of them but I would assume you just call their front desk and ask to schedule a DJS consult
Holy cortisol on first sentence bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
in the US the only surgeons you should consider is Dr Alfi or Dr Gunson

Both are aesthetic focused and BP as fuck

Don't go to any local surgeons
Bet. Are they purely cosmetic though, or if I got a trimax covered by insurance (for narrow airway) would they count?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

[polarity]
Replies
0
Views
42
[polarity]
[polarity]
X
Replies
0
Views
68
xinjiangdreams
X
poopooxicndndi
Replies
1
Views
18
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
5'7Hell
Replies
1
Views
20
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top