25.5 inch bideltoid at 16

Larps.org
i mean when your pushing 6'7 at 16 its almost a falio bro don't think someone would larp about it, good for sports tho but idk anyone in a 50 mile radius that would be 6'7 at this age

• Hmm...
Reactions: smallman
i mean when your pushing 6'7 at 16 its almost a falio bro don't think someone would larp about it, good for sports tho but idk anyone in a 50 mile radius that would be 6'7 at this age
bro theres 3 people in my school that r 6'6

i live in baltic, everyone is pretty tall here

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
i mean i know people 6'5 but your literally 16 you could possibly be reaching 7 ft
my wing span grows monthly tho, i just test it by touching my ceiling, like every month i can touch it easier and easier, half a year ago i could touch it with my middle finger only and now i can place my full palm on it

• +1
brooo americans r so short, how tall r u brother?
im like 5'9 bruh, i live in the southwest so theres a decent amount of tall people but no ever goes past like 6'4-6'5, only met one 6'5 dude but they moved away

im like 5'9 bruh, i live in the southwest so theres a decent amount of tall people but no ever goes past like 6'4-6'5, only met one 6'5 dude but they moved away
damn not bad bro, do u heightmog like over 50% of males ye?

brooooo im deadass whenever i go to mall or shop i meet 6'5 dude everytime.. millions must regionmax

• So Sad
damn not bad bro, do u heightmog like over 50% of males ye?
would say so, but im asian so i tend to height mog most of the people around me by default, i might be taller cause i haven't really measured since like i was 16

• +1
Reactions: clinno1
brooooo im deadass whenever i go to mall or shop i meet 6'5 dude everytime.. millions must regionmax
my roommate was 6'5 so i gauge based off him but i haven't met another dude that was taller than him

would say so, but im asian so i tend to height mog most of the people around me by default, i might be taller cause i haven't really measured since like i was 16
prob 5'10 now

• So Sad
my roommate was 6'5 so i gauge based off him but i haven't met another dude that was taller than him
ur the first asian i spoke to in my entire life not even joking

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here and gooner23
probably like 23-24 from how you’re measuring considering you curved the ruler but that’s good. you should start hitting lats and delts hard

probably like 23-24 from how you’re measuring considering you curved the ruler but that’s good. you should start hitting lats and delts hard
ye i spammed lateral raises today, feeling rly sore

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
is american college is the same how it is in the movies?
i got to a massive party school but im an engineering major, its nothing but international indians, asians, and white chuds, when i went to parties i guess but i never really liked that part of the school experience i just focused on career

• +1
Reactions: clinno1
i got to a massive party school but im an engineering major, its nothing but international indians, asians, and white chuds, when i went to parties i guess but i never really liked that part of the school experience i just focused on career
nice bro keep grinding

• +1

Attachments

• 20240317_001651.jpg
    20240317_001651.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Nlga u just measured wrong

Bro the photo i took is just bad tmrw ill reply to u with a good photo that my friends will take, cuz when i photo my self its fucking ass
Bruh

Larps.org , apparently OP framemogs tellem t by 2inches
2020207 66F32224 A9D6 4B13 B4DD 636111A8F758

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Jfl If You believe this larp
didnt rlly think about how wide 25.5 inch bideltoids actually are
now that i think abt it he's prolly larping

didnt rlly think about how wide 25.5 inch bideltoids actually are
now that i think abt it he's prolly larping
Average bideltoid is 18inches. He claims to be 1.4times bigger than that. Thats like someone claiming to be 8ft1 tall.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
trained only for 6months, could i get to 27inches? and how rare is my witdhness
Lmfao U do not have 25.5 width. I look wider than u and I’m not even at 25.5

IMG 3643

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
oh the completely believable, might be the tallest person on this forum ever if your only 16, i think thats not a super insane bidelt at that height but believable. but is that door frame really 8 ft +
No that's false tallest person in forum is a guy called takao.

He's 6'8-6'9 rn

Is American college worth it, I’m a UKcel but I have American citizenship so I think I wouldn’t pay international student fees. I’m not originally from UK so I’m still not used to the SHIT weather. It’s maybe 45 days where in the daytime it’s sunny but not necessarily warm or hot it’s still cold. The rest of the days are bleak, cold, windy, rainy and always gray. I notice whenever it is sunny I am filled with joy that I don’t experience when it is gray outside. I like the people here a lot but on the general i feel like it’s a lot more judgey e.g you can’t really make the tiktoks that American males do, it’s only cool for black people and for the rest of people it’s mostly frowned upon unless you’re a girl. Also some people here want to be black and emulate rappers a bit too much. Just wondering how college is in america!!

Is American college worth it, I’m a UKcel but I have American citizenship so I think I wouldn’t pay international student fees. I’m not originally from UK so I’m still not used to the SHIT weather. It’s maybe 45 days where in the daytime it’s sunny but not necessarily warm or hot it’s still cold. The rest of the days are bleak, cold, windy, rainy and always gray. I notice whenever it is sunny I am filled with joy that I don’t experience when it is gray outside. I like the people here a lot but on the general i feel like it’s a lot more judgey e.g you can’t really make the tiktoks that American males do, it’s only cool for black people and for the rest of people it’s mostly frowned upon unless you’re a girl. Also some people here want to be black and emulate rappers a bit too much. Just wondering how college is in america!!
how tall r u

Most Believeable larp on org

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Okay probably larp but if true obviously you can add 3 more with training and shit