25.5 inch bideltoid at 16

Okay probably larp but if true obviously you can add 3 more with training and shit
yeah in few years ill be 25.5 100% and brutally mog this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Is American college worth it, I’m a UKcel but I have American citizenship so I think I wouldn’t pay international student fees. I’m not originally from UK so I’m still not used to the SHIT weather. It’s maybe 45 days where in the daytime it’s sunny but not necessarily warm or hot it’s still cold. The rest of the days are bleak, cold, windy, rainy and always gray. I notice whenever it is sunny I am filled with joy that I don’t experience when it is gray outside. I like the people here a lot but on the general i feel like it’s a lot more judgey e.g you can’t really make the tiktoks that American males do, it’s only cool for black people and for the rest of people it’s mostly frowned upon unless you’re a girl. Also some people here want to be black and emulate rappers a bit too much. Just wondering how college is in america!!
for career yes, but everything else its not, super expensive for international students unless you have a full ride i wouldn't go. Most internationals are super rich