250k looksmax scenario

How many psl points would a hard looksmaxxer average user of this site with a 250k budget gain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0.25-0.5

• 0.5-0.75

• 0.75-1.00

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 1.00-1.50

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 1.50-2.00

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 2.00-3.00

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 3.00-4.00

• 4.00+

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15575

Deleted member 15575

The world belongs to the strong. I am not strong
Let's say the average user of this site gets 250k deposited into his bank and 3 years to hard and soft looks max. Assuming they actually do it, how many psl points would they gain?

Depends on what they start off with, if they're high IQ enough to be able to identify their flaws and accurately figure out what surgeries to get. And of course the surgeries have to actually succeed.

So anything between "rope and rope"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and SOS-Sonic
depends on the base
with that money you can get bimax, genio, rhino, jaw implants and ht, some truecel could ascend to normie or to htn

• +1
Reactions: gamma, StrangerDanger and SOS-Sonic
depends on the base
with that money you can get bimax, genio, rhino, jaw implants and ht, some truecel could ascend to normie or to htn
Average user so the base is probably, judging by the users of this site 3.5-4 psl not completely literally subhuman but recessed to an extent with a couple noticeable flaws but not birdcel or truecel tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
really depends on your base as others have said.

supreme patty for example.

now:

before:

and thats just with improving skin, teeth, haircut, and weight (costs nowhere near $250K)

now think about if he added actual hard maxes like jaw surgery or implants.

the increase from what he started at would be extreme

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 15575 and SOS-Sonic
Average user so the base is probably, judging by the users of this site 3.5-4 psl not completely literally subhuman but recessed to an extent with a couple noticeable flaws but not birdcel or truecel tier
the "normie barrier", to get to chadlite/chad, is harder to break than the truecel/birdcel although people like salludon and amnesia did it with much less

getlooksordie from lookism ascended like 2-2.25 PSL for 30k

really depends on your base as others have said.

supreme patty for example.

now:

before: View attachment 1381088

and thats just with improving skin, teeth, haircut, and weight (costs nowhere near $250K)

now think about if he added actual hard maxes like jaw surgery or implants.

the increase from what he started at would be extreme

Lifefuel tbh

Lifefuel tbh
most people have nowhere near his acne tho and he was a fat bastard and had awful teeth. so he had easier fixes than most ppl. I fixed my skin my freshman year of college and the attention from women was night and day. still could benefit from gaining muscle and fixing my teeth but they aren't really noticeably bad so it doesn't seem that worth it

getlooksordie from lookism ascended like 2-2.25 PSL for 30k
Yh tbh I'm guessing it's whether your failos are surgery fixable or not. Like something like ipd or height is barely fixable but jaw recession and scleral show for example can be fixed through surgery

if you gain anything above 3psl, you start to look uncanny and unnatural. Ideal should be to gain 2psl. doesnt matter if you are a subhuman or a chad.

if you gain anything above 3psl, you start to look uncanny and unnatural. Ideal should be to gain 2psl. doesnt matter if you are a subhuman or a chad.
2psl is still insane tbh. For a normie with 4 psl that's top 5% Chad at 6psl. Personally I think that's the absolute maximum that a person could achieve through hardmaxxing unless they are really fat or have one giga failo that raises them by 1-2 immediately when fixed.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
2psl is still insane tbh. For a normie with 4 psl that's top 5% Chad at 6psl. Personally I think that's the absolute maximum that a person could achieve through hardmaxxing unless they are really fat or have one giga failo that raises them by 1-2 immediately when fixed.
true af. and its comparitively easy to go from 4psl to 5.5 or 6psl. than lets say to go from 2.5 to 4+ or 5.5 to 7. 4psl is a perfect base , its where you dont require any surgery, but you have to in order to become a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15575
true af. and its comparitively easy to go from 4psl to 5.5 or 6psl. than lets say to go from 2.5 to 4+ or 5.5 to 7. 4psl is a perfect base , its where you dont require any surgery, but you have to in order to become a chadlite.
Tbh anything past 6.5 psl is just ridiculous. I think most ppl would just stop looksmaxxing at that point and enjoy the rewards.

I think for lower psl it's easier to improve as well. For example a 2.5 psl is always going to improve from his surgeries whereas a 6-6.5psl could potentially fuck up his halos with a bad surgery or end up looking over the top or uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Tbh anything past 6.5 psl is just ridiculous. I think most ppl would just stop looksmaxxing at that point and enjoy the rewards.

I think for lower psl it's easier to improve as well. For example a 2.5 psl is always going to improve from his surgeries whereas a 6-6.5psl could potentially fuck up his halos with a bad surgery or end up looking over the top or uncanny.
wrong, 2.5psl need more surgeries as they are completely recessed and downward grown. Whereas 6 - 6.5psl are just a few implants, fillers here and there away from gaining that 0.5psl and becoming 7 psl aka perfect. anything after that is just beauty is in the eye of beholder.

wrong, 2.5psl need more surgeries as they are completely recessed and downward grown. Whereas 6 - 6.5psl are just a few implants, fillers here and there away from gaining that 0.5psl and becoming 7 psl aka perfect. anything after that is just beauty is in the eye of beholder.
I agree that they need more 100%. I'm just saying that surgery is riskier for 6+psl as the have more to lose but for a 2.5 psl their looks are fucked anyway

I agree that they need more 100%. I'm just saying that surgery is riskier for 6+psl as the have more to lose but for a 2.5 psl their looks are fucked anyway
bro, 6 psl + guys dont need invasive procedures. rhinoplasty, implants, fillers are not at all invasive and you recover in a day if not hours. Im taling about lefort, bimax, eye surgeries, etc for 3psl and below guys to escape and become a normie or htn. and 6 pslers have nothing to lose since rhinoplasty, fillers, implants, fat grafts, transplants etc can be easily revised multiple times and even reversed easily compared to actual invasive surgeries.

also have you heard anybody dying from fillers or rhinoplasty? no lol maybe fucking up their face sure, if cheap and shitty surgeon. but bimax, eye surgeries and other invasive maxilla surgeries can literally fucking kill you if shitty surgeon lmao

Last edited:
1-1.5, provided he has a decent base and enough sense to choose the right procedures. Maybe 2 if he has a single massive features holding him back other than height.