26 New to this, want to know where I stand

M

Mpc93

Iron
Used to do good with women but online dating is hit and miss at the moment,
Looking for where I can improve
Looked into hair transplant and turns out I don’t have enough donor hair for one so I’m stuck with the bald look

Attachments

• 7964CC33-E54F-473E-B40B-E80B809DE2E7.jpeg
    7964CC33-E54F-473E-B40B-E80B809DE2E7.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 273
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Zoneator and Time Travel
you look very good in my eyes to be honest
swole, bald looks good on you, etc
i dont really see anything wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Zoneator, BigBiceps and 3 others
I was expecting worse as this forum is brutally honest haha thanks I’m sure there will be some opposing opinions but thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, BigBiceps, Hades and 5 others
The bold look is fine, maybe get a heftier bread, overall slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Zoneator and Deleted member 5204
You look like one of those older redpill guys in their mid 30s who can slay despite not being 'handsome'. You are swole and masculine, also well put-together. Don't bother with online dating tbh. Run colleague game, social circle game, maybe some daytime approaching. Id probably go for girls 25+

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard, Deleted member 1707, Zoneator and 12 others
normie face and looks like decent height but you are well really groomed / gymmaxxed. there's not really much looksmaxxing you can do.

maybe hair transplant if you were to get anything done.

you can probably get consistant lays from IRL approaches in bars/clubs especially as men around your age (guessing 25+) are starting to let themselves go.

overall smv of a high tier normie probably

• +1
Reactions: Mpc93
your pheno doesn't need hair. You look good.

• +1
Above average

I think your best bet is to ditch online dating because hair is apparently really important online

• +1
Looked into hair transplant and turns out I don’t have enough donor hair for one so I’m stuck with the bald look
you look like my pfp NGL

You look really fun to hang out with. Robust and NT. 5PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Time Travel
You look like one of those older redpill guys in their mid 30s who can slay despite not being 'handsome'. You are swole and masculine, also well put-together. Don't bother with online dating tbh. Run colleague game, social circle game, maybe some daytime approaching. Id probably go for girls 25+
yeah see I think that’s the problem, I look like I’m mid 30’s but actually 26 so younger girls think I’m too old but that being said I pulled a 20 year old from tinder recently that’s now a fwb
Also these pics were taken by my friend with his fancy camera with the specific goal of using them on tinder so I don’t look like this in my day to day life clothes wise
normie face and looks like decent height but you are well really groomed / gymmaxxed. there's not really much looksmaxxing you can do.

maybe hair transplant if you were to get anything done.

you can probably get consistant lays from IRL approaches in bars/clubs especially as men around your age (guessing 25+) are starting to let themselves go.

overall smv of a high tier normie probably

I’m actually 5’8” haha compensate for this with the gym though
you look like my pfp NGL
😂
You look really fun to hang out with. Robust and NT. 5PSL.
Pretty new here not sure what NT and 5psl means 😂 but thanks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
yeah see I think that’s the problem, I look like I’m mid 30’s but actually 26 so younger girls think I’m too old but that being said I pulled a 20 year old from tinder recently that’s now a fwb
Also these pics were taken by my friend with his fancy camera with the specific goal of using them on tinder so I don’t look like this in my day to day life clothes wise

I’m actually 5’8” haha compensate for this with the gym though

😂
I cant believe you're only 26, you look mid 30s. If you can't get a hair transplant and you already gymmaxed, there's probably not much you can do. Take care of your skin so you don't continue aging as fast as you have already.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Peachy
as always

mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, 7 rings, yang and 4 others
I cant believe you're only 26, you look mid 30s. If you can't get a hair transplant and you already gymmaxed, there's probably not much you can do. Take care of your skin so you don't continue aging as fast as you have already.
I know it’s fucked haha hair started falling out when I was like 20, I’m thinking of going on hgh soon for anti aging benefits, it’s actually on the way right now but I’m looking into correct dosages/protocols

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
just because you look good without hair it doesn't mean you couldn't benefit from having it

I would def go for hair. it would give you 1-2 points easily

there is a guide already posted which I am too lazy to find, but check out this video

you have to replace this once in half a year. not that hard to maintain and you can do stuff like swimming etc and live your life normally

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Stingray
just because you look good without hair it doesn't mean you couldn't benefit from having it

there is a guide already posted which I am too lazy to find, but check out this video

you have to replace this once in half a year. not that hard to maintain and you can do stuff like swimming etc and live your life normally

oh I know man I’ve looked into it and sent pictures to a clinic and they said they weren’t willing to do it because the results wouldn’t be good as I don’t have enough donor hair to cover my bald area

Attachments

• 3FAE654D-97E6-457E-BEAE-E0268F69EA8B.jpeg
    3FAE654D-97E6-457E-BEAE-E0268F69EA8B.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 229
. this is the most obvious thing you could to greatly improve your looks
oh I know man I’ve looked into it and sent pictures to a clinic and they said they weren’t willing to do it because the results wouldn’t be good as I don’t have enough donor hair to cover my bald area

no this is not hair transplant. watch the video

just saw that it’s a wig, I’d get a transplant but not going to wear a wig😂
Not gonna lie though the results look pretty impressive

ppl here wear height lifting shoes lmao. if you are not willing to wear this low-maintenance 200iq wig, this place is probably not for you.
that's just my opionion, but i guess you love being bald

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Mpc93
See this is why all you morons are so fkn gamma male autists. OP used same shit as foids do with angle frauding/professional DSLR camera frauding. And on top of that, those are prolly 3 best pictures out of like 300+ made in total. Plus clothes fraud to look like a CEO of some company, while hes probably some construction worker at best.

On a normal smartphone picture (even with proper distance etc.), OP would look below average, actually way below average.

The backside picture doesnt reveal alot, but what it shows, looks pretty below average/almost subhuman tier. Bad skin at 26, fkn neck acne etc.

Also it seems like if a buff dude posts pictures, autists seem to hold back their oppinion instictively, cause they know in RL they would never say anything negative to a buff dude like that. Proves how low T most autists here are.

OP is clearly below fkn average, almost manlet level with 173 cm, NW999, cuck like plucked gay looking eyebrows and prolly cuck eyes too, micro ears of a 7 years old for his huge skull.

Yall fucking niggers be tripping, OP is nowhere average level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left, Zoneator, Introvertednarc and 4 others
average bearded bald swole dude, your appeal mainly comes from masculinity from facial hair and muscles, luckily balding doesnt seem to be a death sentence for u. u shouldnt find it too hard to get into a relationship tbh

I hope you like black girls and traps.

• +1
Reactions: Mpc93 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
See this is why all you morons are so fkn gamma male autists. OP used same shit as foids do with angle frauding/professional DSLR camera frauding. And on top of that, those are prolly 3 best pictures out of like 300+ made in total. Plus clothes fraud to look like a CEO of some company, while hes probably some construction worker at best.

On a normal smartphone picture (even with proper distance etc.), OP would look below average, actually way below average.

The backside picture doesnt reveal alot, but what it shows, looks pretty below average/almost subhuman tier. Bad skin at 26, fkn neck acne etc.

Also it seems like if a buff dude posts pictures, autists seem to hold back their oppinion instictively, cause they know in RL they would never say anything negative to a buff dude like that. Proves how low T most autists here are.

OP is clearly below fkn average, almost manlet level with 173 cm, NW999, cuck like plucked gay looking eyebrows and prolly cuck eyes too, micro ears of a 7 years old for his huge skull.

wont lie professional DSLR photos and the average iphone photo are so fucking different it makes me go from looking average to chad

you have warrior skull so you don't need hair tbh

It's over you bald faggot

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Get a hair system and shave or continue to look 35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

😂 I knew it was too good to be true, nice observation and great guess on the construction worker haha but I made over 150k last year as a construction worker so I’m happy with that
I don’t pluck my eyebrows unfortunately this is just how they are
Do you have any constructive criticism? I’m taking care of the acne atm my dht levels are high hence the bald head so young

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Zoneator, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
You could slay milfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, MandibularCel, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, Deleted member 2854, BigBoy and 5 others
I have a thing for black girls actually haha and traps as in the muscle?

Ok you can call me bald all you want but faggot? 😂 what do you look like since you keep your profile private?
traps as in transgenders

the forum is brutal so dont mind others caling you whatever they want

just let it happen. fix that neck acne though

• +1
just Kingpinmaxx

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ok you can call me bald all you want but faggot? 😂 what do you look like since you keep your profile private?
Im a skinny lil white boy

I knew it was too good to be true, nice observation and great guess on the construction worker 😂 but I made over 150k last year as some construction worker so I’m happy with that
I don’t pluck my eyebrows unfortunately this is just how they are
Do you have any constructive criticism? I’m taking care of the acne atm my dht levels are high hence the bald head so young

You're fine bro. Get out while you still can

You're fine bro. Get out while you still can
Thanks man, I feel there’s good people here but all the over the top negative comments are from guys that don’t post pictures of themselves and are probably basement dwelling neck beards
I’ve posted a reply to one of those guys but it’s still waiting for approval for over an hour now, not sure what’s going on

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Zoneator, ijolly197 and 2 others
I would say 4.3

nice skull bro

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Mpc93
always weird to see older normies end up here, how tf did you manage to find this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
3.5psl

Its over but you can rock the bald look. Number 1 thing you xan do is lose weight. Being bald+fat(face fat) doesnt look good.

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
Normie, shit height but good muscle mass it seems. Average to below average lays.

always weird to see older normies end up here, how tf did you manage to find this forum?
Went down a rabbit hole on reddit, what is the average age here?
3.5psl

Its over but you can rock the bald look. Number 1 thing you xan do is lose weight. Being bald+fat(face fat) doesnt look good.
Yeah I’m getting mixed opinions here some say I’m built and now I’m being told to loose weight 😂 I’m 5’8” and fluctuate between 178-185 pounds depending on how much I’m training and about 12-16% body fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and MandibularCel
Went down a rabbit hole on reddit, what is the average age here?

Yeah I’m getting mixed opinions here some say I’m built and now I’m being told to loose weight 😂 I’m 5’8” and fluctuate between 178-185 pounds depending on how much I’m training and about 12-16% body fat
avg age prob like 22

You rock the bald look very well.
Handsome guy.
Forget about this forum and continue living an nt life (assuming you already do.)

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
Pretty new here not sure what NT and 5psl means 😂 but thanks
NT means Neurotypical. Not Autistic.
5PSL is a rating. Here they use kind of a bell curve rating system instead of normal 1-10. So 4PSL is dead average and 5PSL is slightly above average.

Its over bro u already lookk 32 and at best willl attract gold diggers types cunts
I say get s castration and move to Tibet
You rock the bald look very well.
Handsome guy.
Forget about this forum and continue living an nt life (assuming you already do.)
COPPOOPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You look like a ''daddy'' type of a guy. Looking good, man.