26 yo virgin, do I have hope?

im not that good looking

op has good eyebrows and good eyes, his biggest weakness is his side profile nose

but I can see guys like that doing decent. 100% he fits a niche, Just like Ryan Gosling

if Ryan gosling wasnt that successful actor, u would tell him its over for him too
but Gosling also fits a niche and he has charming personality, if op has similar personaltiy, he should have no problems
stop gaslighting JFL

3060629 003
Screenshot 2022 09 05 at 00 24 27 ryan gosling   Ricerca Google

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
its not over, don't listen to idiots here who are "chad or die"

don't take them seriously, leave this site if u think it ruins ur mental

you should be able to pull htbs
With numbers game and getting lucky, he could in fact. But yeah he is below avg.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Your nasal base seems a tad recessed causing your nose to point downards. A paranasal implant might be a small fix for that

Paranasal3

But other than that I'd agree with the rest of this forum. Your base is just too weirdly developed to ascend to any meaningful degree. You have the same weird skull shape Tom Felton does. Literal lightbulb head from the front. The top of your head seems largely sloped back giving you the gay alien meme of a skull shape

Old tom

It's over, your only options are to niche or SEA maxx at this point if you want any success. JFL at anyone recommending full on bimax your jaw aligns just fine with your brow ridge. Your jaw isn't that recessed, your whole head is

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
youre not bad looking but the problem is you are too old and you are balding
How is 26 too old? Also there’s a solution to balding which most people know about assuming they don’t live under a rock

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Your nasal base seems a tad recessed causing your nose to point downards. A paranasal implant might be a small fix for that

View attachment 1853293

But other than that I'd agree with the rest of this forum. Your base is just too weirdly developed to ascend to any meaningful degree. You have the same weird skull shape Tom Felton does. Literal lightbulb head from the front. The top of your head seems largely sloped back giving you the gay alien meme of a skull shape

View attachment 1853296

It's over, your only options are to niche or SEA maxx at this point if you want any success. JFL at anyone recommending full on bimax your jaw aligns just fine with your brow ridge. Your jaw isn't that recessed, your whole head is
What’s niche?

It's funny because autists here will talk about the importance of the mandible/chin and this guy has good chin projection and mandible.

He also appears to have a somewhat compact midface but like @Rupert Pupkin said a long midface is all about the length of the nasal bridge and his nose is very long which fucks his Harmony.

OP your main problem is your caved in maxilla and poor health indicators (assymetry, and poor : hair, lips, eyes, skin quality).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and WanderingBurro
What’s niche?
Nichemaxxing is when you appeal to a specific interest. If you're at least "okay" looking you can sometimes have some success over a shared hobby or the such though it leaves a blaring chance to getting cucked

It's funny because autists here will talk about the importance of the mandible/chin and this guy has good chin projection and mandible.

He also appears to have a somewhat compact midface but like @Rupert Pupkin said a long midface is all about the length of the nasal bridge and his nose is very long which fucks his Harmony.

OP your main problem is your caved in maxilla and poor health indicators (assymetry, and poor : hair, lips, eyes, skin quality).
Yeah people like to throw bimax as this 1 fits all solution that can ascend anyone a point or two. Their projection is clearly fine as is and should be the least of their worries

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Ur balding is noticeable even with coverup game. Its over for u. Im 2 years older than u but look younger.

If this subhuman managed to impregnate a foid:lul::lul:, you can do the same and much better OP. Don't give up.:feelsyay::feelsyay:

Sorry to say it but you need another whole face

Cope bro. OP mogs this subhuman to Gandhi heaven :lul::lul::lul:
Facially the indegeneous guy mogs him. Op has a higher looksmaxing potential though, and looks more high class which can be very beneficial for career maxing atleast

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
How is 26 too old? Also there’s a solution to balding which most people know about assuming they don’t live under a rock
24 is too old

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I am not that good looking, i'm pretty average and have bad teeth, I got called giga aspie too for posting this
Proof: spoilered it cus don't wanna derail thread

and you can see here that I am very low confidence, I can't even smile cus I know it looks like shit

bruh you have some serious BDD

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
24 is too old
18 is too old
10 is too old
Being a baby is too old.

In fact, you shouldn't even be born, cause you'll just be older as soon as you come to life until the day you finally die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Look good op. You into rock music? You look like a generic indie musician which isn't a bad thing either since they get women.

youre not bad looking but the problem is you are too old and you are balding
what age is too old? i'm 21 and plan to have bimax done before 25. (probably at 23 or 24 but won't be able before that )

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 8608
your hair is horrendous jaani

otherwise not really ugly but you are 26 and virgin

at this point just lay down and rot tbh

This is mainly a problem with todays society where kids dont show any respect

what age is too old?
It's not about your biological age, it's about how you look like. You need to convincingly be able to larp as being as young as possible, it's better to lie about your age at any age. If you can't larp as 25 years old, then it's over.

what age is too old? i'm 21 and plan to have bimax done before 25. (probably at 23 or 24 but won't be able before that )
Hurry tf up it’s ending soon

• Woah
Reactions: Eren
I think you'd slay on Grindr

I assume the merchant nose is the worst thing, but IDK if rhino would be worth it.

My hairline is also receding to outer space but it's kind of hidden here.
You look defeated

Rate threads are the biggest blackpills

You have potential imo

I assume the merchant nose is the worst thing, but IDK if rhino would be worth it.

At least you look tall. If you get rhino, a hair transplant in Turkey and others surgeries to fix your negative canthal might you could gaymaxxing.

All I can say is imagine not getting at least 5 dates a week :feelskek:

no nose doesn't really matter. it's the eye area. sunken eyes or whatever it's called, makes you look tired
but that's probably unfixable, can't really push the maxilla upwards and if there was a surgery, it'd be too invasive and expensive and barely anyone would actually do it, therefor a waste of time even considering it

get yourself an asian girl

You look somewhat good imo, there's still hope. Get away from your PC and let go

Don't get rhino under any circumstances, not worth it imo.

View attachment 1853293

View attachment 1853296

Tom Felton and OP are harmonious. Not everybody has the same type of physiognomy, there are natural differences which are purely genetic and don't signal ill health or seem unattractive to foids. I think OP has almost perfect development outside of the womb and for his ethnicity and genetics, could be more symmetrical and even more harmonious but he doesn't look too bad, his jaws are not recessed judging from his pics.

Definitely not over. Just needs to get out of the basement

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Just lol at being 26 and a virgin, start RTT and fin/ru asap, including other softmaxxes

only surgery youll need is rhinoplasty everything else is pretty much cope

also id like to exchange 3 emeralds for some wheat.

theres always hope
shave ur zygos get cantho and youll look very good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15370
First time I've seen you be positive in these threads
i do try to give some real advice. Most of the guys dont really look that bad. they just need a minor touch up and boom looks good. you dont need to be some gigachad model but you need some basic features that almost anyone can get from soft maxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370
Tom Felton and OP are harmonious. Not everybody has the same type of physiognomy, there are natural differences which are purely genetic and don't signal ill health or seem unattractive to foids. I think OP has almost perfect development outside of the womb and for his ethnicity and genetics, could be more symmetrical and even more harmonious but he doesn't look too bad, his jaws are not recessed judging from his pics.

Definitely not over. Just needs to get out of the basement
Half agree and half disagree

It's over depending on what OP was hoping they could achieve. If they ever wanted to be anything noticeably gl they'll never be able to achieve that with the base they have. But thanks to their looks not being entirely subhuman I think most people would have a moderate/neutral reaction to their looks. They're a true 3.75PSL 4PSL with no room to ascend

Just lol at being 26 and a virgin, start RTT and fin/ru asap, including other softmaxxes

only surgery youll need is rhinoplasty everything else is pretty much cope

also id like to exchange 3 emeralds for some wheat.View attachment 1854919
I'm been on fin since 21 I can't imagine how bad it'd be otherwise. I might get HT and rhino and report back here to see if I'm still subhuman.

theres always hope
shave ur zygos get cantho and youll look very good
Is there a post with all of these terms? I google shit like cantho and get some vietnamese village. Is it saying to SEAmax?

• Woah
Reactions: Torero