Reactions: TheMilkMan and FBl
Is nigga pregnant?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, YungAscender and xegigi
what is that dent in your stomach?

good job bro keep it up

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The difference in the face when the bones start getting visible is insane. I see so many bloated MTNs who are probably ignorant how much they could ascend.

did you exercise at all, if so what exactly?
I will start lifting more intense when I hit 165. Right now I only do upper body, literally just 32 reps total per day.

This is my plan. As soon as I hit 165 up the calories to 2500 per day to maintain. Increase lifting by a lot to gymmax. Start going clubbing 3 nights a week, cold approaching 3 women per night and drinking max 2 beers. 2024 will be the year I stop rotting.

How long did it take you?

I will start lifting more intense when I hit 165. Right now I only do upper body, literally just 32 reps total per day.

This is my plan. As soon as I hit 165 up the calories to 2500 per day to maintain. Increase lifting by a lot to gymmax. Start going clubbing 3 nights a week, cold approaching 3 women per night and drinking max 2 beers. 2024 will be the year I stop rotting.
dang good luck, i dont do any drugs and eat less calories i dont know what your height is but i believe i should also cut all that fat down, ideally id go from 225 (now) to 180lbs I think it'd make a difference

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
dang good luck, i dont do any drugs and eat less calories i dont know what your height is but i believe i should also cut all that fat down, ideally id go from 225 (now) to 180lbs I think it'd make a difference
I am 6ft. I definitely recommend cutting for face gains. 165 is my target but if I'm still not looking truly lean at that weight I may go down to 160.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin