28 year old virgin / late bloomer / ugly duckling / loser

D

Deleted member 22015

5'7" 6.25" NBP schizo suicidal truecel
Howdy. Don't wanna bore you with my sad story too much but i'm 28 and i'm pretty much a complete failure at life and with girls. I've never gotten laid and i've never had a girlfriend. Usually the general consensus is that I'm ugly and look like I got a small dick and being 5'7" is an obstacle in its own right too, so between that and acting like a bitch you can imagine why girls in college never were interested. It depressed me so much actually that I dropped out of college and have basically just been a minimum wage drone worker pot smoker at a million and a half jobs over the last ten years. I just spent this last summer digging ditches for 12 an hour and other assorted shit work such as roofing laborer. I feel like i'm invisible and a subhuman piece of garbage to everyone. It's not even that I'm physically weak it's that I hit puberty late or I have some sort of androgen problem so I still get mistaken for a college freshman and an ugly one at that. I lack hair on my chest and I can't grow a decent beard for shit. I've been depressed and suicidal lately and I don't even really think I can go another year like this so I figured I'd post here and get some opinions. Obviously I should shave (and then people bitch that you got no facial hair too so ur screwed either way lol) and go to the gym for a start. Life just isn't worth living being alone I don't feel like, behavior is one thing to sort out on its own but I need some thoughts on what to do. Thanks

Side and front pics:

GEI649z.jpg

5OTRBV7.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 21044, Lestat and 13 others
bimax

should have done that ten years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
Youre white how did you let it get this bad?

You could easily get a short asian girlfriend.

You dont need to necessarily shave beards can look good if pulled off right.

Also as a 28 year old man you should put more focus into actually being able to earn more money. If you have no money you will literally not be able to improve.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Over, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
You're MTN imo. You look younger than 28. I'd never guess you were a virgin. If you looksmaxxed you can probably get a decent Becky with a bit of look. But in your case I'd recommend geomaxxing.

You sound exactly like me except I'm 27 and survived uni by being a hermit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
pheno, midface and eye area cuck u hard. Unfixable. Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deprived
That sucks dude. Get clean shaven, get tiktok hair, and start lifting.

You seem to suffer from long face and there is no cure from that, but you can get a skin routine also, and work on that upper eyelid exposure with ice hooding.

Overall I think you’re ltn now but you can be mtn, which is enough to get a (not hot) girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, justinzayn, It'snotover and 4 others
Also as a 28 year old man you should put more focus into actually being able to earn more money. If you have no money you will literally not be able to improve.
I'm 27 own my own apartment and have quite a lot of savings. In a decent paying job as well and stocksmaxxed and cryptomaxxed.

Maybe it's appealing to some foids, but nobody kno a this on first impressions. Tbh I don't want a good who sees me as a provider. Bitch needs to be working as well.

That sucks dude. Get clean shaven, get tiktok hair, and start lifting.

You seem to suffer from long face and there is no cure from that, but you can get a skin routine also, and work on that upper eyelid exposure with ice hooding.

Overall I think you’re ltn now but you can be mtn, which is enough to get a (not hot) girlfriend
yeah almost a wizard just needs to take a shower and tiktok haircut :soy: i feel sorry for OP,but imo he's looksmaxxed rn.Gymceling doesne help him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, bogii, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
I'm 27 own my own apartment and have quite a lot of savings. In a decent paying job as well and stocksmaxxed and cryptomaxxed.

Maybe it's appealing to some foids, but nobody kno a this on first impressions. Tbh I don't want a good who sees me as a provider. Bitch needs to be working as well.
The money isnt to betabux its for him to get surgeries and geomax he could easily get SEA girlfriend

yeah almost a wizard just needs to take a shower and tiktok haircut :soy: i feel sorry for OP,but imo he's looksmaxxed rn.Gymceling doesne help him
So what should he do, just kill himself? I think mtn is achievable for him

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Tasty17, It'snotover and 2 others
He can still improve facially we cant really say or not cause he provided shit pictures

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18244
Dead
Howdy. Don't wanna bore you with my sad story too much but i'm 28 and i'm pretty much a complete failure at life and with girls. I've never gotten laid and i've never had a girlfriend. Usually the general consensus is that I'm ugly and look like I got a small dick and being 5'7" is an obstacle in its own right too, so between that and acting like a bitch you can imagine why girls in college never were interested. It depressed me so much actually that I dropped out of college and have basically just been a minimum wage drone worker pot smoker at a million and a half jobs over the last ten years. I just spent this last summer digging ditches for 12 an hour and other assorted shit work such as roofing laborer. I feel like i'm invisible and a subhuman piece of garbage to everyone. It's not even that I'm physically weak it's that I hit puberty late or I have some sort of androgen problem so I still get mistaken for a college freshman and an ugly one at that. I lack hair on my chest and I can't grow a decent beard for shit. I've been depressed and suicidal lately and I don't even really think I can go another year like this so I figured I'd post here and get some opinions. Obviously I should shave (and then people bitch that you got no facial hair too so ur screwed either way lol) and go to the gym for a start. Life just isn't worth living being alone I don't feel like, behavior is one thing to sort out on its own but I need some thoughts on what to do. Thanks

Side and front pics:

GEI649z.jpg

5OTRBV7.jpg
You might be able to go to Asia and find someone there. The website name for people who are interested in this is Geomax.me You could try and become richer through going to some trade or some other job that pays better than minimum wage. Your also not subhuman. Good luck

Youre white how did you let it get this bad?

You could easily get a short asian girlfriend.

You dont need to necessarily shave beards can look good if pulled off right.

money isn't gonna compensate for shit looks either tbh
oh great so what ugly chunky chicks for life huh
i've done manual labor for years n shit and its not like i ever have bodybuilder amounts of muscle but even being physically strong doesn't cut it
So what should he do, just kill himself?
i'm considering it lmao

Dead

You might be able to go to Asia and find someone there. The website name for people who are interested in this is Geomax.me You could try and become richer through going to some trade or some other job that pays better than minimum wage. Your also not subhuman. Good luck
meh that would just be giving up. subhuman is a matter of opinion i'm afraid. thx anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
money isn't gonna compensate for shit looks either tbh

i've done manual labor for years n shit and its not like i ever have bodybuilder amounts of muscle but even being physically strong doesn't cut it

i'm considering it lmao
Ugly chunky chicks was the hand u were dealt with you must deal with it

Youre looksmatch Becky is being plowed by Chad as we speak

Youre looksmatch Becky is being plowed by Chad as we speak
i'm painfully aware of it, i just don't give a shit, that is rumination and rumination doesn't help you in the present moment. it's all you have

is that the best facial hair you can grow? Either clean shaven or this.

d689f2ab5cd36130df12aff2cf45a389.jpg
George+Michael.jpg
short_beard_large.jpg
image1-1.png

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, justinzayn and Deleted member 6128
is that the best facial hair you can grow? Either clean shaven or this.

d689f2ab5cd36130df12aff2cf45a389.jpg
George+Michael.jpg
short_beard_large.jpg
image1-1.png
it seems to be slowly growing better over time if i do enough exercise to boost T and my depression makes me not wanna eat which also cripples T and therefore facial hair but i have no control over it and if i have no facial hair then i just look like a faget anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
it seems to be slowly growing better over time if i do enough exercise to boost T and my depression makes me not wanna eat which also cripples T and therefore facial hair but i have no control over it and if i have no facial hair then i just look like a faget anyway
hmm maybe go for a clean shave, you could experiment with minox facial hair but I think its a meme due to minox effects on skin quality and the trade not being worth it.

l

You gotta be realistic in this game bro. You won’t be fucking models but you can get some type of girl. It’s up to you. Why should they fuck you if you’re not hot or rich?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
also cant assess your profile with that poor posture jutting meme pic

hmm maybe go for a clean shave, you could experiment with minox facial hair but I think its a meme due to minox effects on skin quality and the trade not being worth it.
yeah and it's not real either it's like getting a ten inch dick through penis enlargement vanity surgery, you don't have the pride of saying it was natural. so i view it as an L and i'm just trying to be patient but i've been patient for a long time. maybe i just need patience?

@da28yroldvirgin for now you should just focus on money and excersize

how much body hair do you have?

You gotta be realistic in this game bro. You won’t be fucking models but you can get some type of girl. It’s up to you. Why should they fuck you if you’re not hot or rich?
i can try as hard as i can to be hotter that's all i can do, if the only kind of girl i can get is a girl i can't get an erection for then there's no point anyway and i probably already have E.D.

how much body hair do you have?
legs, arms, happy trail, pits and bush (obviously), shitty neckbeard and on cheeks, no back hair, no chest hair except nipple hair

• +1
might actually need TRT for all i know

legs, arms, happy trail, pits and bush (obviously), shitty neckbeard and on cheeks, no back hair, no chest hair except nipple hair
hmm maybe you are low dht?

hmm maybe you are low dht?
thats the hair hormone so yeah, it's also the dick hormone, seeing as i'm not particularly hairy and have a 6.5 penis i probably do have low DHT but my understanding is that's a once in a lifetime thing and once you stop physically growing and pass that window ur fucked so its not like you can naturally get hairier or get a bigger cock
you could always get tested
i did sometime last year and he said my T was "excellent" maybe he was bullshitting me. also said E.D. was psychological but you honestly get low T from just not being around horny bitches and you won't be around horny bitches unless ur hot so there ya go vicious cycle

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Moggie
thats the hair hormone so yeah, it's also the dick hormone, seeing as i'm not particularly hairy and have a 6.5 penis i probably do have low DHT but my understanding is that's a once in a lifetime thing and once you stop physically growing and pass that window ur fucked so its not like you can naturally get hairier or get a bigger cock
your penis size is fine and above average dont fall for the my 8 inch cock larps. Maybe it is just androgen sensitivity not being even in your body.
i did sometime last year and he said my T was "excellent" maybe he was bullshitting me. also said E.D. was psychological but you honestly get low T from just not being around horny bitches and you won't be around horny bitches unless ur hot so there ya go vicious cycle
should have asked for numbers from him, healthy T rage is bs and goes down to like 300 ng/dl jfl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, justinzayn, It'snotover and 2 others
your penis size is fine and above average dont fall for the my 8 inch cock larps. Maybe it is just androgen sensitivity not being even in your body.

should have asked for numbers from him, healthy T rage is bs and goes down to like 300 ng/dl jfl
can u get androgen sensitivity back if ur past the "normal" pubescent years, this may be part of what really being a late bloomer means or it just might mean i'm never a particularly hairy guy but my dad and an uncle are pretty hairy

he probably just took one look at it and saw it was within healthy range, i dont recall the exact numbers but i'm def gonna get tested again this shit matters because it affects how u look and how u feel

• +1
can u get androgen sensitivity back if ur past the "normal" pubescent years, this may be part of what really being a late bloomer means or it just might mean i'm never a particularly hairy guy but my dad and an uncle are pretty hairy

he probably just took one look at it and saw it was within healthy range, i dont recall the exact numbers but i'm def gonna get tested again this shit matters because it affects how u look and how u feel
no idea, I am also a late bloomer except I am 22 rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
  • +1

Side and front pics:

GEI649z.jpg

5OTRBV7.jpg
Need money/status to ascend. I would go back to college and try to make career.

It's the deformed midface and eye area. And there is the height.

Man, I really wished he was at least a normie. I feel bad for him.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17244
Need money/status to ascend. I would go back to college and try to make career.
i'm saving money getting psychological help and try to looks max for the next four months then i'm going back spring semester i got 90 credits remaining for a bachelors. last time i was on campus i just got ridiculed so i figured i would take this time to looksmax gym or whatever and anger management. college socialization is waste of time basically unless you are looksmaxed and socialization maxed imo

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

he's 3/10.

well thats just like your opinion man lol but i don't feel bad for me

i don't have any feelings left for you to hurt don't worry
im blackpilled af and i dont wanna gaslight you. People here tend to overrate worse looking men and underrate better looking

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Well. It is I know. I just wish the best for you tbh.
maybe maybe not i'm gonna put a nine in my mouth if i don't get any hotter tho and don't get to use my dick