28 year old virgin / late bloomer / ugly duckling / loser

im blackpilled af and i dont wanna gaslight you
blackpilled in the sense of how superficial bitches are yeah i get u, honesty i'll give you that

delusion does not help a guy with this shit nor do people spinning pretty lies

im blackpilled af and i dont wanna gaslight you. People here tend to overrate worse looking men and underrate better looking
I think if he just fixed his jaws and got eye surgeries, he would be fine. And then he could liftfraud. But that is a long journey tbh.

I think just bimax could ascend him to LTN and he won't be mocked for his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
wtf does that mean
I think if he just fixed his jaws and got eye surgeries, he would be fine. And then he could liftfraud. But that is a long journey tbh.

I think just bimax could ascend him to LTN and he won't be mocked for his looks.
wtf is bimax

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You sound depressed, understandably so.

I would start by stopping putting yourself down so much.

Reading the title alone felt depressing.

Most I can do is give you normie/blue pill advice and say “have you done x already?”

X being the gym,nutrition,sleep(you look like you barely sleep) etc.

I would say get that in order first, clean yourself up and freshen up and stop beating yourself down so much man.

Try going for a clean shave and see what you look like without that.

And if you think you have some androgenic problem then go get some bloods done but don’t let that keep you out of the gym.

After that is all going careermaxxing should be a priority.

It’s far from over man, I don’t like seeing other guys in this state of mind, all jokes and shitposting aside.

Best of luck to you.

• +1
Reactions: Lestat, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
You sound depressed, understandably so.

I would start by stopping putting yourself down so much.

Reading the title alone felt depressing.

Most I can do is give you normie/blue pill advice and say “have you done x already?”

X being the gym,nutrition,sleep(you look like you barely sleep) etc.

I would say get that in order first, clean yourself up and freshen up and stop beating yourself down so much man.

Try going for a clean shave and see what you look like without that.

And if you think you have some androgenic problem then go get some bloods done but don’t let that keep you out of the gym.

After that is all going careermaxxing should be a priority.

It’s far from over man, I don’t like seeing other guys in this state of mind, all jokes and shitposting aside.

Best of luck to you.
thx dood yeah idk i feel like i done too much shit to not fuck but sadly the amount of shit u do doesnt mean u will get any better looking or girls will wanna fuck u
It means that you look better than me
lol i doubt that but thats nice of u man thx
Jaw surgery. You look like you have an underbite.
hmm maybe it might just be the pic tho

• +1
Reactions: ascension
D

Dude what the fuck u have to be a larp
sry dude i'm new to this shit i had no idea what it meant, i googled bimax and i got some post here about bisexual shit and i guess he was just fucking around i'm dumb

sry dude i'm new to this shit i had no idea what it meant, i googled bimax and i got some post here about bisexual shit and i guess he was just fucking around i'm dumb
Nah it's fine to be honest ur really not that ugly I've seen worse u need to get lean aka eat less work out harder and make friends with girls soon enough u can ask one to put u on social circlemax is real or if ur non social go to Asia and pick any girl tbh

Nah it's fine to be honest ur really not that ugly I've seen worse u need to get lean aka eat less work out harder and make friends with girls soon enough u can ask one to put u on social circlemax is real or if ur non social go to Asia and pick any girl tbh
once i look a lil better and can deal with getting bullied by college kids i can worry about socialcirclemax but good suggestions ty

thx dood yeah idk i feel like i done too much shit to not fuck but sadly the amount of shit u do doesnt mean u will get any better looking or girls will wanna fuck u
If I were to ask you if you’ve reached your full potential (or even half of it) would you answer yes?

You’ll never find out until you do those things.

You’ll never know if women will treat you differently until you “ascend”.

You can’t say anything until you try.

Are implying that doing all the things I said won’t make a difference?

Maybe in some cases that would be true but honestly you are not so far gone that the things I listed would not help you get your life in order.

Stop valuing everything you do to improve based on whether women will give you validation, that is a self destructive mentality that has ruined so many men.

And quit the weed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
asia is if all else fails but hey at least its always the final option thats always there

Im sorry but it looks there is something wrong with ur cranofacial structure. Low tier normie.

If I were to ask you if you’ve reached your full potential (or even half of it) would you answer yes?

You’ll never find out until you do those things.

You’ll never know if women will treat you differently until you “ascend”.

You can’t say anything until you try.

Are implying that doing all the things I said won’t make a difference?

Maybe in some cases that would be true but honestly you are not so far gone that the things I listed would not help you get your life in order.

Stop valuing everything you do to improve based on whether women will give you validation, that is a self destructive mentality that has ruined so many men.

And quit the weed.
i already quit weed until i really deserve it, aka putting in a ton of effort on myself and my shit. weed almost made me schizophrenic anywaze

and no not at all man i'm just getting started i wanna give it hell before i can say i give up. depression's a bitch tho

Im sorry but it looks there is something wrong with ur cranofacial structure. Low tier normie.
no need to apologize. its ok, i'm dead inside.

no need to apologize. its ok, i'm dead inside.
Check ur T levels. At 28 u should be built like a man. Im born 30 june 1994 (28) and i am built like a man.

op ignore the extreme analysis of your face u look like shit but thats cuz ur not groomed, trim/shave the beard go to a nice barber and do a fringe and go to the gym

start grinding money, u look homeless rn but u w grooming u can get to be like a 6/10 which is enough to get a girl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and It'snotover
Howdy. Don't wanna bore you with my sad story too much but i'm 28 and i'm pretty much a complete failure at life and with girls. I've never gotten laid and i've never had a girlfriend. Usually the general consensus is that I'm ugly and look like I got a small dick and being 5'7" is an obstacle in its own right too, so between that and acting like a bitch you can imagine why girls in college never were interested. It depressed me so much actually that I dropped out of college and have basically just been a minimum wage drone worker pot smoker at a million and a half jobs over the last ten years. I just spent this last summer digging ditches for 12 an hour and other assorted shit work such as roofing laborer. I feel like i'm invisible and a subhuman piece of garbage to everyone. It's not even that I'm physically weak it's that I hit puberty late or I have some sort of androgen problem so I still get mistaken for a college freshman and an ugly one at that. I lack hair on my chest and I can't grow a decent beard for shit. I've been depressed and suicidal lately and I don't even really think I can go another year like this so I figured I'd post here and get some opinions. Obviously I should shave (and then people bitch that you got no facial hair too so ur screwed either way lol) and go to the gym for a start. Life just isn't worth living being alone I don't feel like, behavior is one thing to sort out on its own but I need some thoughts on what to do. Thanks

Side and front pics:

GEI649z.jpg

5OTRBV7.jpg
eye surgery can save you, the uee is fucked bro, but anyway you can try SEA!

eye surgery can save you, the uee is fucked bro, but anyway you can try SEA!
idk what that means but i think i have a bit of lazy eye as well possibly drug related

idk what that means but i think i have a bit of lazy eye as well possibly drug related
Upper eyelid exposure
Sea - south east Asia, white normie like you can easily get a gf there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
look i mean its really just giving up at that point lol

clearer pix, you are going to say to shave and i am going to say i would rather people tell me my facial hair looks like shit than look like a complete faget. its taken me a long time to even grow this amount of manhood and i hope i can grow decent looking facial hair at some point

s43iZSc.jpg

Qblacvw.jpg

but it may be years away :(

clearer pix, you are going to say to shave and i am going to say i would rather people tell me my facial hair looks like shit than look like a complete faget. its taken me a long time to even grow this amount of manhood and i hope i can grow decent looking facial hair at some point

s43iZSc.jpg

Qblacvw.jpg
try to approach Asian girls

but yeah it’s prolly over don’t worry I’m a subhuman too

but yeah it’s prolly over don’t worry I’m a subhuman too
it's not over until you're dead afaic. from natural causes, someone else doing it for you or you doing it for yourself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 18153
positivity positivity positivity!!!!

You can slay depending on your height , please tell me your 6’4+??

• JFL
You can slay depending on your height , please tell me your 6’4+??
laughing-lol.gif

5'7"

but so is tom cruise!

and jeff bezos!

and more!

but... theyre rich bitches

u just look like that because u lift and i dont, i done grown as far as growth plates are concerned

to shoot for the basement, yeah
ur autistic bruh, 6/10 i mean by normal standards 6/10 irl is fine

Shave that neck beard, ya neck beard .

High asf gonial

s43iZSc.jpg

Qblacvw.jpg
Shave

thats the hair hormone so yeah, it's also the dick hormone, seeing as i'm not particularly hairy and have a 6.5 penis i probably do have low DHT but my understanding is that's a once in a lifetime thing and once you stop physically growing and pass that window ur fucked so its not like you can naturally get hairier or get a bigger cock

i did sometime last year and he said my T was "excellent" maybe he was bullshitting me. also said E.D. was psychological but you honestly get low T from just not being around horny bitches and you won't be around horny bitches unless ur hot so there ya go vicious cycle
You can try PE for dick gains, in lentgh or girth. If you are interested you can go to thunders.place, it's a forum based on PE

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 22015
i will inevitably, still won't get pussy, will just look about 15% more phaggy lol
You can try PE for dick gains, in lentgh or girth. If you are interested you can go to thunders.place, it's a forum based on PE
or... if 6.5 is too small for her i can simply offer to use my fist and then i will get cancelled or something

o wait....already am cancelled. i think if u don't get pussy ur cancelled by default

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and It'snotover
I give you the plan you need:

- Shave your ugly facial hair
- Lefort 1
- Jaw angle implants for lower gonials
- Get a strong tan for your unhealthy pale face
- gym hardcore
- skincare
- Better modern haircut
- fillers for upper eyelid
- colored contacts from colorcl

But guess since your a loser without money, it will be hard.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Wallenberg
Kinda looks like me lol.
But at 5'7" add double LL to the surgery list. Even at 6'2" I struggle with foide and don't get approached.Hope the frame is wide enough for it.

Taking test is a good choice, you are 28, pretty boy window has passed. Especially if you know you have an androgen deficiency. It'll grow in your beard better too.

The beard isn't helping you, it's making your jaw imbalance worse. You can try the trick I use to disguise my underbite (short moustache, longer beard, by 7mm) in reverse but your facial hair is so shitty I think you should just shave it for now.

Get reverse brow lift and UEE filler for upper eye area.

I don't know what to do about your jaw. Your occlusal plane must be 45 degrees down toward the floor or something. The correct thing to do would indeed be bimax but you might be able to fraud something with jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Kinda looks like me lol.
But at 5'7" add double LL to the surgery list. Even at 6'2" I struggle with foide and don't get approached.Hope the frame is wide enough for it.

Taking test is a good choice, you are 28, pretty boy window has passed. Especially if you know you have an androgen deficiency. It'll grow in your beard better too.

The beard isn't helping you, it's making your jaw imbalance worse. You can try the trick I use to disguise my underbite (short moustache, longer beard, by 7mm) in reverse but your facial hair is so shitty I think you should just shave it for now.

Get reverse brow lift and UEE filler for upper eye area.

I don't know what to do about your jaw. Your occlusal plane must be 45 degrees down toward the floor or something. The correct thing to do would indeed be bimax but you might be able to fraud something with jaw angle implants
if i shave i will look like a total faget

if pretty boy window has passed is there even hope at all? look up andrew maldonado tiktok star he's four years younger than me and a pretty boy. bet he's never dug a ditch tho

i don't know for sure i have androgen deficiency i'm gonna get tested i just suspect it because i look kinda like a faget

i don't have an underbite

i don't know how you guys afford multiple thousand dollar surgeries, what do you do sell drugs lol. the only jobs that are accessible to me short of college cap out at 16/hr. i am hand to mouth living in a shitty apartment.

edit: andrew maldonado looks kinda like a faget and can grow less facial hair than me but still has a hot bitch

Sorry with what you’ve had to deal with so far, you meet the threshold to get a women, I’d try softmaxxing as much as possible and attempting to get out there, if that fails surgerymaxxing is your next option, failing that betabuxxing should be accessible to you at the point.

• +1