28 year old virgin / late bloomer / ugly duckling / loser

i will inevitably, still won't get pussy, will just look about 15% more phaggy lol

or... if 6.5 is too small for her i can simply offer to use my fist and then i will get cancelled or something

o wait....already am cancelled. i think if u don't get pussy ur cancelled by default
Well i said it if you wanted a bigger dick ahah. You are ltn, i know that for now you don't have any pussy, but with 2 or 3 surgeries you could become decent looking and get an ltr. 6.5 is a good lentgh btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
I would say that, for now, you're a sub-4 bordering LTN (basically, just grooming might get you to LTN tier at least).

Aside from that, use height-boosting shoes + lifts to get to 5'9-5'10 at least, hit the gym real hard, do mouth exercises (mewing + chewing, hypertrophiating your masseters might help you with getting a more masc jaw), put ice in your eyes to help with upper eyelid exposure, fashionmax and you might reach solid MTN tier... with all that you might be able to get yourself a looksmatched middle-tier becky (if you sort the other aspects of your life out, of course, so you should try to enter college again and find a better job). :feelshehe:

• +1
Sorry with what you’ve had to deal with so far, you meet the threshold to get a women, I’d try softmaxxing as much as possible and attempting to get out there, if that fails surgerymaxxing is your next option, failing that betabuxxing should be accessible to you at the point.
that's pretty generous of you. i wish i met the threshold and looked like Joe Jonas. i can always make money i've had a million and a half jobs and spent some of my best years in them, but sadly jobs don't make you better looking
Well i said it if you wanted a bigger dick ahah. You are ltn, i know that for now you don't have any pussy, but with 2 or 3 surgeries you could become decent looking and get an ltr. 6.5 is a good lentgh btw.
LTR long term relationship? idk i wanna just fuck too at this point it's spite
I would say that, for now, you're a sub-4 bordering LTN (basically, just grooming might get you to LTN tier at least).

Aside from that, use height-boosting shoes + lifts to get to 5'9-5'10 at least, hit the gym real hard, do mouth exercises (mewing + chewing, hypertrophiating your masseters might help you with getting a more masc jaw), put ice in your eyes to help with upper eyelid exposure, fashionmax and you might reach solid MTN tier... with all that you might be able to get yourself a looksmatched middle-tier becky (if you sort the other aspects of your life out, of course, so you should try to enter college again and find a better job). :feelshehe:
yes i am planning on going back to college once i have looksmaxed and moneymaxed as much as is realistically possible in thet next 4 months

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
that's pretty generous of you. i wish i met the threshold and looked like Joe Jonas. i can always make money i've had a million and a half jobs and spent some of my best years in them, but sadly jobs don't make you better looking

yes i am planning on going back to college once i have looksmaxed and moneymaxed as much as is realistically possible in thet next 4 months
To me your atleast a 5/10 on the normie scale without the facial hair, your facially more attractive then me, however I’m taller with a better body and have had some casual sex and a gf in the past. Try getting a great body (your at the age where steroids are viable) wear height boosting shoes (conzuri sells trendy ones) and get a tan with curtains/a fringe and you should be able to get a gf

• +1
some dude is msging ME asking if he think he can get laid lol

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Bvnny. and LightSkinNoob
To me your atleast a 5/10 on the normie scale without the facial hair, your facially more attractive then me, however I’m taller with a better body and have had some casual sex and a gf in the past. Try getting a great body (your at the age where steroids are viable) wear height boosting shoes (conzuri sells trendy ones) and get a tan with curtains/a fringe and you should be able to get a gf
if my lungs arent fried from weed i can start running again and go to the gym lower BF a bit keep some muscle

tallness mogs all sadly

and steroids shrink your nuts i'm looking into natural T shit

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Yeah ltr means this. If you are mtn you can get a relationship without problems and with efforts, but i think that you have some potential with the right surgeries. To have casual sex you need to be htn+, i wouldn't think too much about this honestly, a ltr can give good sex to you too.

i wouldn't think too much about this honestly, a ltr can give good sex to you too.
THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! i CANT GIVE IN. people made fun of me all my life and said i'd never be wanted. i want revengefux

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and LightSkinNoob
Height is very overrated, I’d trade 5 inches of height (6’1 to 5’7) if it meant I could gain 1-2 points in the face.

yours nuts won’t be used if you don’t get a good body anyway
My body isnt bad. it might not be chad but it's not bad

he's asking me if lookswise he thinks he can get with a lot of women lol

is there not a lottttttttttttttttt more to it than that or am i missing something

i am unqualified to give advice so why am i being solicited is this a setup

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! i CANT GIVE IN. people made fun of me all my life and said i'd never be wanted. i want revengefux
I totally understand how you feel. Softmaxx and get some important surgery and i think you'll ascend, you are white with a good pheno, you just need to fix your main failos.

• +1
I totally understand how you feel. Softmaxx and get some important surgery and i think you'll ascend, you are white with a good pheno, you just need to fix your main failos.
softmaxx = werk on it but not go too crazy?

and thx, i'm actually part hispanic on my dad's side, but not enough to relate to the struggles a lot of minorities here. but i'm an empath too. i feel others pain

• +1
i have like olive skin if you were to see me IRL plus side is i dont burn i tan well

softmaxx = werk on it but not go too crazy?

and thx, i'm actually part hispanic on my dad's side, but not enough to relate to the struggles a lot of minorities here. but i'm an empath too. i feel others pain
Softmaxxes are stuffs like minoxidil for better eyebrows, castor oil on eyelashes for better eyelashes, a properly skincare routine and also lowering your bf. If you want some surgery advice you are free to ask:)

Softmaxxes are stuffs like minoxidil for better eyebrows, castor oil on eyelashes for better eyelashes, a properly skincare routine and also lowering your bf. If you want some surgery advice you are free to ask:)
oh ok ty. ill worry about surgery if all else fails lol

lowering bf is just drop carbs eat green vegetables do cardio and nicotine thats what i always do once my stomach aint flat anymore. i was eating more carbs cuz i read u need to or you basically stop producing DHT. can't grow facial hair without DHT. it is all a very complex science

• +1
I look fat but i weigh 130

H5B0G2g.jpg

Subhuman

Attachments

• IMG_20220905_154417699~4.jpg
    IMG_20220905_154417699~4.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 0
If you think looks is the most important thing in life and holding you back you should spend all your time and money on looksmaxing.

• +1
If you think looks is the most important thing in life and holding you back you should spend all your time and money on looksmaxing.
until I have evidence to the contrary yes I do believe that

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I believe this because getting laid has absolutely dick to do with your personality or being a genuine human being. If it did I would have gotten laid lol

that said the more narcissistic you grow surely you simply attract narcissists to yourself but fuck it I'm over being an ugly lonely sexless basically suicidal piece of shit and being the butt of the joke

that said the more narcissistic you grow surely you simply attract narcissists to yourself but fuck it I'm over being an ugly lonely sexless basically suicidal piece of shit and being the butt of the joke
What country u from?

I see,U are seriously lucky to have such great hair and u can interms of looks get a gf easy if u softmaxx. Especially the facial hair needs to be trimmed.

• +1
I see,U are seriously lucky to have such great hair and u can interms of looks get a gf easy if u softmaxx. Especially the facial hair needs to be trimmed.
thanks man that's pretty nice of you. I'm just starting this shit idc how much work it takes, I just tired of watching everyone else fuck get gfs get married and get on with life but me

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
thanks man that's pretty nice of you. I'm just starting this shit idc how much work it takes, I just tired of watching everyone else fuck get gfs get married and get on with life but me
Yea for real im surprised u are in this position u dont look like a virgin or something its definetly important to work un urself its all abprocess man u can do it and good luck!

• +1
Yea for real im surprised u are in this position u dont look like a virgin or something its definetly important to work un urself its all abprocess man u can do it and good luck!
idk lol you'd be surprised how shallow and picky bitches are in the USA idk if ur from here lol but thanks again man I'm trying to stay positive

• +1
idk lol you'd be surprised how shallow and picky bitches are in the USA idk if ur from here lol but thanks again man I'm trying to stay positive
Im from germany i definetly think US is one of the hardest countrys to slay in. Allthough even here u need to be NT but the competition id say is what sets the difficulty.

• +1
Im from germany i definetly think US is one of the hardest countrys to slay in. Allthough even here u need to be NT but the competition id say is what sets the difficulty.
maybe I go to europe then lol nood beaches 😝

• +1
i can relate brother, im 26 and personality means jackshit
Once u are in school or work and meet people personality moggs or enjoy being loner lol (speaking from experience)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Once u are in school or work and meet people personality moggs or enjoy being loner lol (speaking from experience)
personality moggs if u already look good lol

yes thats true, but we are talking about personality meaning jackshit to women when it comes to romantic relationships. all they look for is a man whos good looking enough in their eyes. if youre not gl enough then no matter what your personality is like, theyll never give you a chance. i speak from experience.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 22015
they will lie and say otherwise tho lol

are u truecel fr?
yeah they will always lie and give an excuse as to why youre being rejected, i.e. "i got a boyfriend" when they dont.

and yes i am, i have a terrible nose, below average eyes and a big ass forehead with a bad hairline, plus im also ethnic (pakistani) living in the west (the netherlands)

last year i got brutally rejected by my oneitis

yes thats true, but we are talking about personality meaning jackshit to women when it comes to romantic relationships. all they look for is a man whos good looking enough in their eyes. if youre not gl enough then no matter what your personality is like, theyll never give you a chance. i speak from experience.
I concur and I speak from experience too lol

yeah they will always lie and give an excuse as to why youre being rejected, i.e. "i got a boyfriend" when they dont.

and yes i am, i have a terrible nose, below average eyes and a big ass forehead with a bad hairline, plus im also ethnic (pakistani) living in the west (the netherlands)

last year i got brutally rejected by my oneitis
I just tried to go back to college and got called awful shit by guys and girls just for not being good looking , people have always made fun of me and shit

• So Sad
basically in college so far I just sat around smoke weed jerked off and felt bad for myself while listening to the people next door have orgies and shit and girls wouldn't even look at me

• So Sad
I just tried to go back to college and got called awful shit by guys and girls just for not being good looking , people have always made fun of me and shit
basically in college so far I just sat around smoke weed jerked off and felt bad for myself while listening to the people next door have orgies and shit and girls wouldn't even look at me
im sorry to hear that brother, i think it really depends on what kinda college you go to. last year i went to college to study english (as a teacher) but the class was majority white and i was the only brown guy there (and someone else though a different kind of brown but he was also alone like me jfl, go figure) and nobody even talked to me there. dropped out after one day. since this year i study something else at a different school and at least here ethnic guys did greet me on the first day (they were black). cant you opt to study while also living at home instead of dorms?

• +1
im sorry to hear that brother, i think it really depends on what kinda college you go to. last year i went to college to study english (as a teacher) but the class was majority white and i was the only brown guy there (and someone else though a different kind of brown but he was also alone like me jfl, go figure) and nobody even talked to me there. dropped out after one day. since this year i study something else at a different school and at least here ethnic guys did greet me on the first day (they were black). cant you opt to study while also living at home instead of dorms?
I could but that's pussy shit I refuse to let them make me feel inferior they haven't probably even worked as hard as me they're spoiled brats

• +1
Incel version of Tyler Durden

• +1
I could but that's pussy shit I refuse to let them make me feel inferior they haven't probably even worked as hard as me they're spoiled brats
i mean you shouldnt care about whats pussy shit and whats not, you should care about your sanity. do whatever makes you the most sane and not insane

i mean you shouldnt care about whats pussy shit and whats not, you should care about your sanity. do whatever makes you the most sane and not insane
too late, not getting laid and loneliness drove me mad a long time ago lol

• So Sad