28M 6'0" Rate Me

ChaoticEnigma

ChaoticEnigma

Iron
Yes, I have partial heterochromia in both eyes. I.E. they're split between two colors, and in my case it's basically split down the middle in both. Second pic is 2-3ish days without shaving. Third pic is 4 or so days without shaving.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    853.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, galego123, tyronelite and 2 others
Fix ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and ChaoticEnigma
  • JFL
Reactions: idkman, ShowerMaxxing, Aqua and 3 others
I don't rate people cos I think its retarded. But your main failo is your long midface.
Hair seems dry and coarse + norwooding.
Skin collagen seems to be fading away due to age as well :feelsbadman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317
tarzanmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkman, Thinking_Machine, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I don't rate people cos I think its retarded. But your main failo is your long midface.
My midface is is my shortest third. I don't have a long midface. Get your eyes checked and count the pixels if you don't believe me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Corleone, buflek and 3 others
I saw you on reddit somewhere

C88E0A48 985E 425B A02B 42983C36F0F0

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yes, I have partial heterochromia in both eyes. I.E. they're split between two colors, and in my case it's basically split down the middle in both. Second pic is 2-3ish days without shaving. Third pic is 4 or so days without shaving.
Norwood reaper is coming for you.

Death tier philtrum :ogre:

But you look quite good tbh, would rate you a HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: djaberbod, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others
You look fucking old. Im 28 aswell but u look way older than me

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
My midface is is my shortest third. I don't have a long midface. Get your eyes checked and count the pixels if you don't believe me.
Idk your maxilla seems downgrown and long to me
Idk who to tag @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Idk your maxilla seems downgrown and long to me
Idk who to tag @StrangerDanger
My maxilla isn't terrible but it's probably not ideal, yes.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
You cant, your hair is too brittle, it’s homeless tier
My hair is fine. Just windy as fuck here every day of the year. Plus I had short hair until 2 years ago, so I'm still figuring out how to style all this extra shit.

You are 28??? You look way older than that. Otherwise GL.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and andy9432
My hair is fine. Just windy as fuck here every day of the year. Plus I had short hair until 2 years ago, so I'm still figuring out how to style all this extra shit.
Show ur hair when pulled back. U look like ur receeding

Show ur hair when pulled back. U look like ur receeding
Mature hairline. My forehead appears big because my face is longer than average. My upper and lower third are roughly the same length. in fact, I think my lower third is a hair bigger than my upper third.

Mature hairline. My forehead appears big because my face is longer than average. My upper and lower third are roughly the same length. in fact, I think my lower third is a hair bigger than my upper third.
are u born in 1994?

You are 28??? You look way older than that. Otherwise GL.
Could you elaborate? I've heard others say the same. My skin is healthy and I hardly have any wrinkles at all. Is it just my maxilla?

You are so stupid he has a square face

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod, Deleted member 17735 and ChaoticEnigma
gfto this site you are good looking. What brought you here?

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod
This forum will give you bdd, you are HTN almost Chadlite. Just fix hair and try to slow down aging.

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod and buflek
This forum will give you bdd, you are HTN almost Chadlite. Just fix hair and try to slow down aging.
He's on the ogre side though. Doesn't matter since he looks intimidating enough to scare-off gypsy muggers.

HTN, good bones. Can reach Chadlite if maximizes softmaxes.
Take a photo of your hairline, then another one in 3 months and compare them. If it's moved - time to start taking meds. If not take another one and always compare to the first photo.

You are so stupid he has a square face
He has big masseter muscles which makes his lower third look robust. But his face is definitely not square. More like rectangle.
His midface is not compact enough to be square.

He's on the ogre side though. Doesn't matter since he looks intimidating enough to scare-off gypsy muggers.
Hes 28 do you think girls at those ages want prettyboys?

Hes 28 do you think girls at those ages want prettyboys?
Idk. Social media has changed a lot of things. Honestly, ogre looks mog since then people won't say or do any shit to you.

gfto this site you are good looking. What brought you here?
Curiosity? Not sure. Until two years ago, I had a haircut and literal wizard beard that had me looking like a peasant from 860AD.

He has big masseter muscles which makes his lower third look robust. But his face is definitely not square. More like rectangle.
His midface is not compact enough to be square.
Yes definitely rectangle. While my midface is my shortest third, my face as a whole is longer than average.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and fruitgunpop
Yes definitely rectangle. While my midface is my shortest third, my face as a whole is longer than average.
U look good nevertheless.
Just need to fix hair and you're good to go

Ngl u kinda look like lord farquaad but otherwise probably like mtn idk

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
U look good nevertheless.
Just need to fix hair and you're good to go
Long hair is kind of fun, but holy shit is long wavy/curly hair high maintenance.

Lowkey I've been intimidating since I was a kid in highschool. I could just get up and walk out of class and not even the teachers would give me any shit.

Death tier philtrum :ogre:

But you look quite good tbh, would rate you a HTN
I will never understand how this forum rates tbh

Most people here said Niko was HTN

so what this guy is around on par with Niko SMV vise :lul::lul::lul::lul:

OP I am mirin your eye colour but ngl youve got quite a few failos (midface, philtrum, shit collagen) and you look more like mid 30s than late 20s

Low tier normie overall

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 1990 and Deleted member
Long hair is kind of fun, but holy shit is long wavy/curly hair high maintenance.
I agree with the other comment being that your hair is too thin and brittle to pull off the look you're going for. Plus it makes the norwood more obvious and u don't have the jacked physique to pair with it.
Imo cutting it short like Depp 90's or american psyho Bale style would make u look younger.

OP I am mirin your eye colour but ngl youve got quite a few failos (midface, philtrum, shit collagen) and you look more like mid 30s than late 20s

Low tier normie overall
Dont forget droopy eyelids, and balding

Having said that I can actually see your pheno having some very limited niche appeal to certain girls- so you might be better off than some bland ass skinnyfat MTN in some ways

don’t listen to all the bluepilled haters here, great lower third/ eye area/ facial thirds/ cheekbones/ nose

you’d suit a clean shaven look more, facial hair falios you since you have good bones

+ u look tall with good hair so defo chadlite/chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, Deleted member 18931 and ChaoticEnigma

Low tier normie overall
You're just straight up lying, most ppl rated Niko chadlite :ogre:

Chad but bad hairline and hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: ChaoticEnigma
don’t listen to all the bluepilled haters here, great lower third/ eye area/ facial thirds/ cheekbones/ nose

you’d suit a clean shaven look more, facial hair falios you since you have good bones

+ u look tall with good hair so defo chadlite/chad
OP is not a chadlite/chad, he looks too ogre and old for that, because of his failos (aging skin, bad philtrum, ugly nose...)

But he's a solid HTN :ogre:

I posted more out of curiosity and entertainment than anything. I knew I was only going to get lowball rates and non serious comments here.

you are good looking

not a fan of the long hair but foids often like it

if you are doing well with girls keep it if not maybe cut it shorter

for the rest just dermaroll ur face a little and moisturize + vit c

Man dont listen to these people saying you are not gl, you gl as fuck

In first pic your eye color looks fake, if its not, congratz amazing eyes

Mid face and ratios are fine, first two photos are lens distorted

your hair is RIDICULOUS, it's impossible to someone look good with that shit on your head. Cut that shit out, burn with fire, u would look 10x times better bald than with this shit in your head

i particulary think you are a fake profile trolling but if not,
your gl as fuck, dont listen to people rating you as a normie lol, you far from a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ChaoticEnigma
After seeing people rating a guy that is 6'4 catwalk model for 12+ years with 2.5m followers instagram that literally is millionaire JUST because the way he looks HTN here i would never ask for ratings or advice in this session

• +1
Reactions: ChaoticEnigma
Man dont listen to these people saying you are not gl, you gl as fuck

In first pic your eye color looks fake, if its not, congratz amazing eyes

Mid face and ratios are fine, first two photos are lens distorted

your hair is RIDICULOUS, it's impossible to someone look good with that shit on your head. Cut that shit out, burn with fire, u would look 10x times better bald than with this shit in your head

i particulary think you are a fake profile trolling but if not,
your gl as fuck, dont listen to people rating you as a normie lol, you far from a normie
Attached a close up of my eyes.

Attachments

• DSC02250-3_B.jpg
    DSC02250-3_B.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, NoPainNoChick, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back